Luvs 3rd Indoor - New Strain F1 Generation

Thank you and I promise I will try my best to get the best pheno and geno types!! I have 10 more in my friends garden witch is very similar to mine down to the dirt!!:thumb: So hopefully I will have a good chance of getting something special!! Im going to take the two best males and the two best females and keep clones from them. Then I will repeat this method the next grow with 15 more F1 seeds. Only then will I breed to produce my F2s. Hopefully this method can cut a nice year or so off!! If I upgrade my grow space then that's another year or so off!:) Im hoping by F5 or 6 they will be stable!! :Namaste:

I wish I had my notes from school, I had breeding projects, and there is a proven method how it's done. Plants have characteristics, you make a list of those characteristics and put them in categories for each plant, then you take the plants....I think I used six at a time, then once you decide which characteristics you want, there is a formula like a rubics cube....you breed this one to that one, then that one to this one....and you get the exact trait you were breeding for....I did it several times...even tutored people doing it as a requirement, it was very mechanical....and worked perfectly every time. You have to list the results you will get and turn em in to the professor before you start breeding....your accuracy determined your success....and your grade!

I wish I had my notes from school, I had breeding projects, and there is a proven method how it's done. Plants have characteristics, you make a list of those characteristics and put them in categories for each plant, then you take the plants....I think I used six at a time, then once you decide which characteristics you want, there is a formula like a rubics cube....you breed this one to that one, then that one to this one....and you get the exact trait you were breeding for....I did it several times...even tutored people doing it as a requirement, it was very mechanical....and worked perfectly every time. You have to list the results you will get and turn em in to the professor before you start breeding....your accuracy determined your success....and your grade!

This is a big coincident!! Just by instinct I've been doing just this and I planned on doing this same exact method you just described!! :) +rep for the mcloadster!!!:thumb:

This is a big coincident!! Just by instinct I've been doing just this and I planned on doing this same exact method you just described!! :) +rep for the mcloadster!!!:thumb:

Thanks luv, if you get this all worked out and documented it we would all benefit greatly from your research and effort, it's a common subject and very useful to the masses...LOL

Its day 7 and I have pics!! From now until harvest I will be posting pic updates weekly unless asked otherwise.
F1_Day_7_Group_Shot_1_.JPG
F1_Day_7_Group_Shot_2_.JPG
F1_Day_7_1_.JPG
F1_Day_7_2_.JPG
F1_Day_7_3_.JPG
F1_Day_7_4_.JPG
F1_Day_7_5_.JPG

Here is the plant im trying to save!!
uploaded_8_5_9_.JPG
uploaded_8_5_10_.JPG
and the fan leafs I took off of her
uploaded_8_5_21_.JPG
uploaded_8_5_22_.JPG

This is the lighting I have them under for now also not in the picture is two more 23w CFLs on the sides
uploaded_8_5_27_.JPG

Well that's it for now and I think the mystery lady is making a nice swift comeback! Let me know what you all think! :Namaste:

In the background you can see the clones from a excellent bagseed I came across!!! Im not sure how old or how far they are into flowering but I took another clone from one of them. I will be trying to keep this strain around for a while!!:thumb:

The plant you're trying to save wants some nitrogen...........unless it's been overwatered there's a coupla ways to get it to em quick, you can give em a balanced synthetic nutrient like triple 5 or triple 3....3-3-3....or you can give a shot of urine/water. The urine will go to em real quick and the proportions are 10 parts water to one part clean urine, I would use the urine...it's fast and it will instill some confidence in your skills. You need to start thinking about transplanting the larger plants. One question, how long has the plant you're saving been in the soil it's in, and what kind of soil is it...........I look at so many journals...it's hard to keep track of what all you guys are doing!

The plant you're trying to save wants some nitrogen...........unless it's been overwatered there's a coupla ways to get it to em quick, you can give em a balanced synthetic nutrient like triple 5 or triple 3....3-3-3....or you can give a shot of urine/water. The urine will go to em real quick and the proportions are 10 parts water to one part clean urine, I would use the urine...it's fast and it will instill some confidence in your skills. You need to start thinking about transplanting the larger plants. One question, how long has the plant you're saving been in the soil it's in, and what kind of soil is it...........I look at so many journals...it's hard to keep track of what all you guys are doing!

I put the plant, that im saving, in a 3gal pot the same day I got it( 2days ago). The other one is in a 3gal pot as well. He brought it to me in a very small pot and it was still in the dirt it grew in outside. I transplanted it into some family dollar brand potting soil that had no pre ferts in it. This is the first time ive heard of the urine method!! lol... I wanted to give her some time to establish herself in her new home before I feed her anything to keep the stress at a min. Do you think I should give her the N now or go with my instincts and wait?:hmmmm:

I put the plant, that im saving, in a 3gal pot the same day I got it( 2days ago). The other one is in a 3gal pot as well. He brought it to me in a very small pot and it was still in the dirt it grew in outside. I transplanted it into some family dollar brand potting soil that had no pre ferts in it. This is the first time ive heard of the urine method!! lol... I wanted to give her some time to establish herself in her new home before I feed her anything to keep the stress at a min. Do you think I should give her the N now or go with my instincts and wait?:hmmmm:

Excellent, follow your instincts....and even if they're wrong you'll learn. Let that sucker go for around a week and see if the leaves get any darker.......if they don't...then supplement, remember to start nutrients gently!

Excellent, follow your instincts....and even if they're wrong you'll learn. Let that sucker go for around a week and see if the leaves get any darker.......if they don't...then supplement, remember to start nutrients gently!

Instinct it is then!!:high-five:

I'm in between both opinions. If your friend found it growing it probably hasn't been fed and might have been partially shaded. If I had FF nutes, I'd give a 1/2 strength dose of the bottle amounts per gallon and don't flood the pots; just a light watering in. It probably wouldn't hurt (as long as there aren't too many additives) to go full strength if the nutes are organic, but again, just a little to see.

Subbed luvsmokin.
Nice little project!!!:bravo:

Thanks Shotta!!:thanks: Good to see you with me on another one of my grows!!:popcorn: Are you doing any gardening currently?

I'm in between both opinions. If your friend found it growing it probably hasn't been fed and might have been partially shaded. If I had FF nutes, I'd give a 1/2 strength dose of the bottle amounts per gallon and don't flood the pots; just a light watering in. It probably wouldn't hurt (as long as there aren't too many additives) to go full strength if the nutes are organic, but again, just a little to see.

Thanks for your opinion PC!!:thanks: She has been doing better and better every day and she has a nice green color to her now!! Im going to give her 3 or 4 more days before it hit her with a shot of FF Grow Big!!:morenutes: I'll see what she can, or cant, do!!!:goodluck::Namaste:

WHats going on these forums have been a little slow the last couple of days

Everything is going fine!:) I LST 2 of the five and will be doing the other three next week!! Im going to post pics when I get my camera out my brother's car later! Stay tuned!:Namaste:

Waiting in great anticipation:cheesygrinsmiley:
question how do I add my grow to my sig?

At the top of your thread (under your LIKES) you will see LINK BACK. If you click on it, you will see LINK BACK URL. Click LINK BACK URL, it might come up in a new browser tab, and copy (Ctrl+C) the link that shows up. Now go to the top of the thread, the top of the page, and click on settings. A list will pop up and it will have settings again, its first on the list, click on it. It will take you to your settings page. On the left side of the page you will see; MY MESSAGES, MY SUBSCRIPTIONS, and MY SETTINGS. Under MY SETTING you will see; edit profile. click on that then paste (Ctrl+V) the link in your signature! Hope this is easy enough understood!!:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom