Mad Scientist 7D2

Time to harvest this girl. Godfather
Well time to slow harvest. I stick it under garden light and chop as needed.
IMG_20221214_143538.jpg
Reminds me of that venom OG that I grown back in the day

Thats looks great Marcus. Crystals really nice. How long on drought?
8 days on her,. Now check out this picture I put up onof broken ass look how good and green her leave stayed for 9 days! Broken ass only got one yellow leaf out of nine day drought but look at krissi she dug off into her leaves for her reserves! Something funny about broken ass she's got some weird buds but they're pretty different buds than the other and they're the same strain just different seed. I'm hoping I get at least 2 oz off of Krissi! Lmao I have no clue how much that big bitch has got on her all of her branches are huge look at this shit and they all look the same. The third picture is the branch I called Big Bertha but hell all of those tops you see are huge just like that so there ain't telling how much bud I'll get

20221214_193151.jpg

20221214_193411.jpg

20221217_214001.jpg

8 days on her,. Now check out this picture I put up onof broken ass look how good and green her leave stayed for 9 days! Broken ass only got one yellow leaf out of nine day drought but look at krissi she dug off into her leaves for her reserves! Something funny about broken ass she's got some weird buds but they're pretty different buds than the other and they're the same strain just different seed. I'm hoping I get at least 2 oz off of Krissi! Lmao I have no clue how much that big bitch has got on her all of her branches are huge look at this shit and they all look the same. The third picture is the branch I called Big Bertha but hell all of those tops you see are huge just like that so there ain't telling how much bud I'll get

20221214_193151.jpg

20221214_193411.jpg

20221217_214001.jpg
Fire bro, roll that shit up for sure..lol

Fire bro, roll that shit up for sure..lol
Don't worry I intend to and I also planned on putting a jar well quite a few jars back probably and letting it sit and simmer for 6 months after I get done curing it with a 62% bodiva pack. Well you know what I mean after the cure before the humidity drops down past the dead zone that's when you drop your bodega in and you ain't even got to open it but maybe once a month hell maybe once every 2 months

I'm checking if they are mature. They look good. Little on small side.

Looking good Dust!

Did you use RSO for the throat cancer? Just curious, saw a great documentary on RSO and cancer
I have barrets syndrome with my throat lining dissolving. Usually undetected and if so turns into cancer like mine did . But I had a friend that made cbd oil in a bottle that he made himself. Which later found out it was 24%thc that he cooked down . Using alcohol. I used it under tongue for 3 months . Now cure no. But sure helped with all pain and what happens as u have it more than 15 years. Now. Which back then 2005 not much they could have done but put a pig vale in and reconstruction. Now. They can replace and cut out crap now. But I'm 52 so doubt very serious if I could live thru a 8 hr or whatever surgery now. . I can't stand idea of them cutting my chest open. . Rather them not put a 12" scare on my chest. Regardless if it will save this body.. which today's times rather just smoke on front porche watch the show.

20221214_193151.jpg

20221214_193411.jpg

20221217_214001.jpg
Day days. Wow. One more it be dead.

Might have to go the extra couple days of drought. Usually, around 6 days.
Marcus isn't playin around..
Cheers bud, nice flowers
I swear. He ain't playing. 8 days . Wow. One more don't think it would live

Huh she still pumping out white stigmas I am getting my Vicks humidifier before I harvest the next day or two humidity here is 18%. I have to get that
That really makes a difference. Drought that long. . To scared to do something like that.

Huh she still pumping out white stigmas I am getting my Vicks humidifier before I harvest the next day or two humidity here is 18%. I have to get that
U sure they not just drying nugs that shows more of the stigmas. . Lmao. Here is 24% now. Love it.

To Tell everyone . What I think on these plants. I really do think light most important. Of course. But I think good water. Good soil or chems used. That makes the difference to me. Now prescription blend. I have seen what it does. But it's also designed for pot growth. So that to tells me long as u give plant what it needs your golden.. love all it needs.
IMG_20221219_145944.jpg

IMG_20221219_145932.jpg

To Tell everyone . What I think on these plants. I really do think light most important. Of course. But I think good water. Good soil or chems used. That makes the difference to me. Now prescription blend. I have seen what it does. But it's also designed for pot growth. So that to tells me long as u give plant what it needs your golden.. love all it needs.
IMG_20221219_145944.jpg

IMG_20221219_145932.jpg
Hell yeah brother Love and nutrients

Hurry up and wait. But did pick up some stankyberry seeds. From @StoneOtter bro.
Can't wait to see them pop. I take it's stanky smoke. Lmao.
Hehe stanky for sure! But they're crossed with Red Sky from kingdom of seeds. Now Red Sky! Ooh LaLa man! Strong Cherry flavor and hits nice and hard! That should go good with the blueberry slant Stankberry has! I can't wait to see and hear about them!
Smoke break!!!!!!!!!!!!
IN! :hookah:

Back
Top Bottom