Mad Scientist 7D2

Interesting but wont they turn hermie too
Ps those in water get journaled?
:goodluck:
No I'm making femalized seeds. Process is this.
Collida silver above 60ppm
Spray 2 times daily for 7-9 days.

I use 240ppm spray 3 times. But do t try this at home.
What that does make female change to make and that node or where u spray. Turns to a male plant.
In hillbilly language

Beside ugliest looking buds and fluffy as hell but dam she smokes great.
Thai is the graph plant smoke.
Godfather og and phantom OG this phantom smoke. Godfather was just that. Same as always but the phantom with godfather gen mix. o. Yeah.
Trimming them leaves out now. Good smoke. Really good smoke.

IMG_20221217_130954.jpg

IMG_20221217_130944.jpg

IMG_20221217_130911.jpg

IMG_20221217_130824.jpg

This something people need

Screenshot_20221215-173658~2.jpg

Now when u have diff. You have to look and keep other chem from being absorbed like cal mag. Raising pH will controll what's being absorbed faster. To correct your diff quicker. But In do tell still take 7-9 days to correct a diff. Regardless what that they say. Most time never recover from diff.

This what I do on a slow harvest as needed. It's only me that smokes. And I use cdb oil for wife boy. He has major major issues. This my garden. Yes garden. I add my plant that being harvested and cut what I need and it lets the bottom half catch up with the tops..help me not over chop and I can control what I am doing easier for me.. light far away will not let the plant grow tall but kinda stag some . So keeps it. In a slower stage of grow. Less light less grow.

IMG_20221218_102607.jpg

Got something new today. Thank you @Prescription Blend @StoneOtter and everyone that helped me getting prescription blend. I seen so much from few friends here on 420 and wow . Can't wait to see the difference.

IMG_20221219_144823.jpg

I need to grab some Reversal spray. Done a couple of them before. My crosses were f*cked up maybe with my selections. Just vary unstable, but hope you have a better outcome.
Now, just recently. Year ago made some F1 regs from Granddaddy x OG18 father. Shit is fire, only problem is 1 female put of 3 dude and dont have time for that.
Wouldn't mind grabbing a nice pheno and fem it from there.
Cheers bro hope all is well

I need to grab some Reversal spray. Done a couple of them before. My crosses were f*cked up maybe with my selections. Just vary unstable, but hope you have a better outcome.
Now, just recently. Year ago made some F1 regs from Granddaddy x OG18 father. Shit is fire, only problem is 1 female put of 3 dude and dont have time for that.
Wouldn't mind grabbing a nice pheno and fem it from there.
Cheers bro hope all is well
I never have issues with crosses. Hardly ever. But if I'm going to cross I do three ways of doing it. Most time is graph the plants together and u really get the genes but pollen. Takes to long . But way I do it u get few seeds and not much Pullen transfer if any. Most time.
Kinda hit an miss but few few seed that way I got 16 last time.

I never have issues with crosses. Hardly ever. But if I'm going to cross I do three ways of doing it. Most time is graph the plants together and u really get the genes but pollen. Takes to long . But way I do it u get few seeds and not much Pullen transfer if any. Most time.
Kinda hit an miss but few few seed that way I got 16 last time.
I'm checking if they are mature. They look good. Little on small side.

Back
Top Bottom