smalltime2

2 Malawi Gold auto fem (Crop King Seeds)
soil with 4-1-4 and perlite mixture
3 gal grow buckets
200 watt of 6500k CFL
temp 75-80 F
lights on 24 hrs @ 6" above plants
Nutes Flora Nova Gro, pinch of molasses and 3% Hydrogen Peroxide 1/4 strength
Room size 3x4x8 basement cellar
RH@ 50%
P9180002.JPG
P91800011.JPG
P9190002_1_.JPG
P9190001_1_.JPG
P9200004.JPG

re: New Grow From Newbie - 15 Days In

I am switching to 18/6 light cycle today, some people recommend doing this to give the plants a break/rest. I hope I've made the right move! Any help would be great! Great bunch of info and help here, hope to make lots of friends!

Re: New Grow From Newbie - 15 Days In

I'm going to pull up a seat. Our grows are close in age. We've both started under 24/0 for the 1st 2 weeks. My girls are 20/4 currently. I actually set the timer wrong I was going for 18/6 but there happy and growing so I'll leave it the same for a bit.

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Re: New Grow From Newbie - 15 Days In

I'm going to pull up a seat. Our grows are close in age. We've both started under 24/0 for the 1st 2 weeks. My girls are 20/4 currently. I actually set the timer wrong I was going for 18/6 but there happy and growing so I'll leave it the same for a bit.

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Hi MS; More than happy to have ya! We can try and help each out and if that fails, there is a boat load of help from great people on here! Peace Out!

Well day 21, growing well so far started using GH flora nova grow and a touch of bloom @ 550ppm seems to be liking it. I broke off a 5 point leaf while trying to bend, but she has not slowed down. I guess shit like this happens when you're a newbie! LOL Running lights 18/6 after the first 2 weeks @ 24/0. the plants seem to like the lights out down time! Any comments or concerns would be great! Thank everyone!
P92500013.JPG
P92700091.JPG
P9270007.JPG
P92700041.JPG
P9270002_1_.JPG
P92500012.JPG
P92300011.JPG

Just a little advice from what ive learned. Cfls should lay in the shade not stand. Produces more light intensity.
I cant get decent buds of em so i went back to hps

Where are the seeds from? I didn't know there was a Malawi auto. It looks very indica.
:thumb:

The seeds are from Crop King Seeds and yes the plant looks like an indica to me also but it's not. Sativa, I understand that these plants are huge, so I figured the auto's might also get quite large.I bought 10 Malawi gold Auto Fem for 90.00 and My shipment arrived quickly along with 5 "FREE" Amnesia Haze auto fem. I thought that was sweet! This company has an excellent reputation and I would recommend them to everyone!

I don't grow autos so won't be much help for you- but tend to think you should leave the leaves alone, at least as far as removing any goes. I just wandered in because of the Malawi name. I still don't see that Crop King sells that- wondering what it is you're actually growing... ? :hmmmm:

Sorry: I ordered them thru " mj seeds canada " and when they came in, they were from Crop King Seeds.I hope this helps you out my friend! Peace Out

Thanks. Interesting. I checked out that website. I have to admit I feel a bit skeptical about it really being very similar to a true Malawi- maybe just the descriptions which seemed a bit off, or the mangled English on the website. Nevertheless if it's even half as good as pure Malawi it will be a great thing to have in auto form and I'm sure you'll be very happy with the smoke. I hope this strain works out well for you. :thumb:

Hey there, looking to sub up to your grow. Plants are looking great and healthy so far, interested to see how this strain pans out for ya.

I had a buddy who was ordering from mj seeds canada and I think the same thing happened to him once. This Malawi Gold is not a strain listed on their site unless it is a very old one they don't have listed anymore. But the amnesia haze auto fems are likely the ones that are from crop king, I have ordered those ones from them directly before. You ordered a strain that originally comes from another breeder possibly? Did the Malawi seeds actually come in their own Crop King Seeds packaging? I know that if you are from canada and order from CKS they will send you original packaging with pins and goodies, but if you live in USA or elsewhere, they send out plain baggies labeled with freebie seeds for extras. Just something to think about and maybe look into, I also believe this strain is from a different breeder :)

Ok mate. I wouldnt remove any leaves as yet. But once it really starts to bush thats when i trim. Lots of people wont touch them as if you do the wrong thing and stress it out to much the growth may slow down or even stop. With autos you cant have slow growth weeks. That will reduce potential buds at chop time.

Hi Dick: The Malawi Gold auto fem was ordered from MJ Seeds Canada. The shipment arrived and was in Crop King packaging and came with 2 CKS pins and 5 free Amnesia haze. I have seen some of these spend up to 8 weeks in veg before showing flowers so I think they are going to be big ones! You are very welcome to sub up to my grow, thanks for your interest! Peace out

Back
Top Bottom