Male or female

Why does my female look like a male? IT might just me being paranoid after stressing the plant after dropping it 5ft.. I am a first time grower that's why I'm not too sure but she's not growing the same as my other girls they all the same strain from the same seed bank all brought as males
I will upload a pic of the one I'm curious about followed by my other lady's
Also if this one has turned hermie.. Would it pollinate my others or do u need and actuall male todo that? PS FIRST 3 pic are plant in question.. Other 2 is my other plants

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    597.1 KB · Views: 107
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    572.7 KB · Views: 107
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    618.9 KB · Views: 114
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    485.9 KB · Views: 104
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    475.1 KB · Views: 97
Photos 1,2,3 Congratulations, Its a boy!!
Photos 4&5 female...
Edit; I originally only looked at first two photos, thinking all was of one plant..

Should be right, may have had an early flower open but usually don't contain pollen or much.... I think you'll be good..

So I need to move it ASAP? Where to? I have no means of keeping or growing a male
Is this plant a hermie or a full on male? They was brought as feminised.. All same strain, same seed bank I have 4 plants 3 female... If it's hermie is it still worth growing on its own in another room..
Should be right, may have had an early flower open but usually don't contain pollen or much.... I think you'll be good..

You don't want to keep the male (photo123), I'd throw that away into compost bin yesterday.. your female (photo 45) should be good. I dont see any Herm with it but if you do, take pic and show..

Back
Top Bottom