Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

snarly are the led glasses worth investing in ? I always wondered if maybe looking at all these lights would ruin my eyes one day ;)
great job with the plants as well, lady's are looking luscious :)

Hi Jimdog. The glasses do what Mars says they will do. If I'm working in the tent for any length of time, they help prevent headaches, and also they make it easier to adjust back to normal light. Are they worth investing in? To me they are. Others have said normal uv rated sunglasses work as well, They probably do, but I know that the Mars ones work. And they make photos look more normal when running full spectrum. (actually helps with just veg spectrum too)

And the ladies thank you :thanks:
:thumb:

:goodjob:humm...you can go with the Mars II 400 from our official website, i will send you a PM.:high-five:
I've decided on getting a marshydro 2 400w, i have done a bit of research and it looks like the light for me. do you have any deals or discount on at the moment ?

:circle-of-love:sure,no problem,we will bring many different size there.see soon:volcano-smiley:
Not that tall...:yikes: I'm 5'8" tall but I'm kinda skinny...:straightface: A medium (woman) size will work just fine...:blushsmile:...:circle-of-love:

So how long you think it will be perfect?:high-five:
2 meter (6 feet) is ok, but an extra meter wouldn't hurt. I plug my lights into a power bar outside the tent, so that would give me a bit more cord to play with.
:allgood:

Thanks for sharing with us here:cheer::thanks:
Yeah,i can see very clear there.:goodjob::goodjob:
Hi friends. I posted these in my journal this morning, but thought they might be appreciated here as well. The clones are growing under a Mars II 400 and a Mars Pro II 160 in a 2 x 4 tent. The seedlings are growing under a Mars Reflector 144 (5 watt diodes) in a 2 x 4 tent.

These pictures were taken with iphone through the lens of the Mars LED glasses, with all lights on full spectrum.

IMG_213622.JPG

IMG_213826.JPG

IMG_213926.JPG

IMG_214026.JPG

IMG_214124.JPG

IMG_214227.JPG

:peacetwo:

You can try,the glasses will help:bravo::goodjob:
snarly are the led glasses worth investing in ? I always wondered if maybe looking at all these lights would ruin my eyes one day ;)
great job with the plants as well, lady's are looking luscious :)

:thanks::goodjob:I also asked my manager to give me one,so that i can check my strawberry which growing under the Reflector48 now.:volcano-smiley:
Hi Jimdog. The glasses do what Mars says they will do. If I'm working in the tent for any length of time, they help prevent headaches, and also they make it easier to adjust back to normal light. Are they worth investing in? To me they are. Others have said normal uv rated sunglasses work as well, They probably do, but I know that the Mars ones work. And they make photos look more normal when running full spectrum. (actually helps with just veg spectrum too)

And the ladies thank you :thanks:
:thumb:

:passitleft: High Sara... I'm very sad..:straightface: I'm not going to be able to get there to meet you... I had a appointment with the doctor for a treatment and I was going to just reschedule it for when I got back and he got very upset and refused to let me change the appointment but I really want my T-shirt... I really wanted to meet you too after all this time but I really wanted the t-shirt too so if you possibly can will you just save me one and ship it to me..:confused: Please...:adore: If you can't I totally understand but if you could slip one this way I will wear it with pride and advertise all I can for ya...:blushsmile: I think you already know that but just sayin'...
Hope you are having a blessed and green day my friend.... I love my M-H's and I'm a real person...:goof:....:circle-of-love:

:circle-of-love:It's no problem,i will send you a PM.:Namaste:
Hope you will get better.:Namaste:
We may meet face to face another time.:bravo:
:passitleft: High Sara... I'm very sad..:straightface: I'm not going to be able to get there to meet you... I had a appointment with the doctor for a treatment and I was going to just reschedule it for when I got back and he got very upset and refused to let me change the appointment but I really want my T-shirt... I really wanted to meet you too after all this time but I really wanted the t-shirt too so if you possibly can will you just save me one and ship it to me..:confused: Please...:adore: If you can't I totally understand but if you could slip one this way I will wear it with pride and advertise all I can for ya...:blushsmile: I think you already know that but just sayin'...
Hope you are having a blessed and green day my friend.... I love my M-H's and I'm a real person...:goof:....:circle-of-love:

Back
Top Bottom