Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

pretty girl!:hippy::Rasta:
Evening all, here are a couple of snaps of my Northern Light Blue and Fruity Chronic Juice currently in ripening phase, flowering under Mars 1200w

IMG_55511.JPG
IMG_55443.JPG
IMG_54871.JPG
IMG_55366.JPG

Goodnight all :Namaste:

:thanks::high-five:
Congrats! its an awesome light! The plug is your on and off switch..the top outlet is to daisy chain connect another light to it.

DrZiggy, Thanks for the reply. When I look at an angle I see different colored lights. But the light that shines on my little girls appears as white. Very strange. The angle of my open zipper door is zigzag and colorful. I took a picture of my Red Poison and the camera showed purple. Had many problems with hot DWC nutes and stressed the girl but she is in flower for the past three days. Hopefully she'll like the Mars2 and fill out. She's in a 4 hour dark now. Just too exciting for this old man.

Me longtime lurk, signed up to say highhowareyou and add my experience with mars 2 and top led.

I didn't find them on the forum, googed 5 watt leds.
Easy peasy, pleasant process. Immediate responses to emails.
Extremely well padded unit gets across country in three days.
Quiet enough for 3x3 closet and definitely enough light.
Super dank, way too big buds errywhere. Frostier than the snowman..
Vanilla kush and tangerine dream are outgrowing 3x3 in week 4.5 of flower.. The tanger will go longer than the kush.

The lowest branches are getting too fat. Everything's getting too fat. So that's what's going on, no pics cause of the law here.

TLDR...super people, super light. Buds are too big. Fans could be quiter?

DrZiggy, My Canon digital camera doesn't make the photos purple. But the photos do appear blue-ish. I will take a photo of my girl after breakfast and put it up here. My wife said they look blue and a little purple. But when I look in the tent there is no purple. Just white light, but bright for sure. The proof will be in the pudding. My auto isn't very tall, 16", and I attribute that to the early stress with the CFL to the heat in the nutes, 80 degrees. She never lost a leaf or showed any sign of distress except being stunted. But she is looking good now and I hope for her to stretch a little and bloom for a month more. I used frozen milk jugs against the buckets to keep the nutes cool. In my tent I only have 2 1/2' from tip top to the glass of the light. I will get some soft copper today and put together a chiller and heat will be a thing of the past. No matter how I might sound, I have a ton of confidence in my Mars 2. It took a while for me to decide to buy it and it was only due to the people on here that did journals of their grows and the wonderful Sara with her interest in making buyers happy. I haven't even seen, touched or tasted any since 1974 and I am looking forward to this... Red Poison.

DrZiggy,
She is 5 weeks old. Sweet Seeds' Red Poison. She was a very small seed. I only bought one to test shipping. I am looking forward to easing my eye pain. Because of my heart condition and a triple by-pass the eye doctor couldn't/wouldn't prescribe normal prescription meds for Glaucoma. He did write me a prescription for Cannabis. I have had untreated Glaucoma for more than six years. And now I see through a tunnel. Can't wait to "see" if it works for me. Very painful stuff Glaucoma.
Wish I had some colloidal silver a week ago. Next time...

Wildjim, sorry about your health issues. Hopefully you will improve with your meds you are growing and planning on growing.
You may want to order more seeds and CS now and pop 1-2 seeds in as soon as you get them. This way you have a perpetual grow. :)
Growing only 1 plant is risky as im sure you know, but i understand.

Wildjim, sorry about your health issues. Hopefully you will improve with your meds you are growing and planning on growing.
You may want to order more seeds and CS now and pop 1-2 seeds in as soon as you get them. This way you have a perpetual grow. :)
Growing only 1 plant is risky as im sure you know, but i understand.

WildJim, I think DrZiggy is right. :circle-of-love: Time to get your grow on.:cheer:

Ate breakfast and drank 3 cups of coffee. Took a drive to the farm and took a picture. Looks like it is purple. These LEDs are strange. But I am happy with my Mars II 700 Watt. Hope it'll flower my girl.

Red_Poison.jpg
From everything I have read, you want more blue violets during veg, and more pinks and reds during flower. That looks like a beautiful veg color to me!

Back
Top Bottom