Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

Hi everyone, would two 150w reflector types be ok for my box?, my concern is distance to plant tops..
Thanks for any info

100_06483.JPG

I posted a thread about it here..
CFL to LED in UK

Thanks

Kimmy if I am not mistaken I read on here a ways back so many people were throwing away or losing the coupons Sara went ahead and just lowered the prices on the site across the board to include the coupons. On the last couple of lights I bought from her she honors the discounts at least she did for me so I am sure if you contact her through her email in her signature she will do the same for you if she can. The price on my lights has dropped a bit more since I got mine so that is even a better deal and I assure you before I bought the 6 I did I shopped the internet well and even found these lights elsewhere but not even close to these prices. TopLed is giving us as members quite a good price IMO and am going into my 3rd grow with them. I am certain 420 has helped sales out too but Sara more than does her job and I love my Top Led lights....And I'm a real person...:goof:...........:circle-of-love:
DSC052001.JPG
DSC052041.JPG

Did these coupons have an expiration date ? If not, they should be honored !

Yeah, make a courtroom argument on U.S. contract law to a Chinese company and let me know how that works out... The coupons have been declared invalid by the company for months. I'm guessing that the ones showing up were packed that long ago. If not, they need to notify shipping to get their act together.

Sara
My Mars2 700 Watt came today. I bought it from your eBay store. The paper that came in the box has your name and Mandy's name to contact on Skype. But I don't use Skype. Seems I have been waiting forever for delivery, well a week anyway. I have already got it in my tent. I expected to have a bright purple light, but mine is bright white. I even see some green LEDs. Is that what it should look like?

Hi! I wanted to order the mars 11 1200w the full spectrum. Can I use it for both veg and flower? Or do i need to order one of the flower spectrum and one veg spectrum? anyone know what is the average yield the 1200w can put out?

I saw your post using the 3 mars 400w scrog with gsc. Im looking into ordering the mars led 1200w. did you order the full spectrum or the flower spectrum for flower? hows the yield with led? so how was your yield from the 3 400w led? Im currently working with gsc also. I hope this led is able to get 1g per w from the actual draw power. what do you think?

Thanks!

Just harvested a full Top LED grown plants.. My GSC... Started and vegged under the 144x3w panel on the GLR, then put into my flowering tent under 3x Mars II 80x5w, vegged to fill my scrog screen with the GLR, and then flowered!

I have to say these light kicked some butt!! Those that say LED cant flower, I say...psssshhhttt! nonsense! LOL

DSC091861.JPG
DSC091941.JPG
DSC09197.JPG
DSC091912.JPG
DSC091981.JPG
DSC092141.JPG
DSC092412.JPG
DSC092391.JPG
DSC092451.JPG
DSC092471.JPG
DSC092431.JPG

Hi! I wanted to order the mars 11 1200w the full spectrum. Can I use it for both veg and flower? Or do i need to order one of the flower spectrum and one veg spectrum? anyone know what is the average yield the 1200w can put out?

Mocha9118,

One 1200 will work great for both your veg and flower in 4x4 tent...:)
Sorry I Cant help you in zip dept...

I saw your post using the 3 mars 400w scrog with gsc. Im looking into ordering the mars led 1200w. did you order the full spectrum or the flower spectrum for flower? hows the yield with led? so how was your yield from the 3 400w led? Im currently working with gsc also. I hope this led is able to get 1g per w from the actual draw power. what do you think?

Thanks!

Hey, I am using the "standard spectrum models"

Yield I can't really comment on because to many factors played into my yield to "compare". I'm not disappointed by any means in the yield I am getting, however I change too many things to say, yes or no I yielded more or less, if that makes sense. Yield is honestly the least of my concerns, as I am a soil grower, and I care about the quality more than yield.

GSC is one of the worst strains to worry about yield... out of the 20plus strains I have done, GSC was the lowest yielding of all. I mean when I usually get 3-5oz per plant, GSC I am lucky to get 1-2oz.

I wouldn't be too concerned with yield, and more so on how much quality your buds are. And Yes, Mars II will produce quality buds.

YaY !!!!!!!!!!!

Mars II 1200w just came today. Can somebody with the same model tell me if there's supposed to be an on/off switch and also what is that socket thing that's on top????????

YaY !!!!!!!!!!!

Mars II 1200w just came today. Can somebody with the same model tell me if there's supposed to be an on/off switch and also what is that socket thing that's on top????????

Congrats! its an awesome light! The plug is your on and off switch..the top outlet is to daisy chain connect another light to it.

Can anyone help me with a quick answer? My new Mars 2 700 Watt appears to be white light. All the pictures I see on here grown under LED are purple. Is that a trick of the camera or a frequency confusion of my eyes. I haven't had any bud since the early seventies and I am trying to grow some medicine. I have Glaucoma and Epilepsy from a stroke. I started some Sweet Seeds Red Poison autoflower and had problems with CFL heat and thought LEDs might be better, but so far in a couple hours the 700 Watts brought the heat up. Doing a DWC and plan on making a chiller to keep nute temps down. Any suggestions/ideas for a Social Security aged newbie?

:thanks::passitleft:
Kimmy if I am not mistaken I read on here a ways back so many people were throwing away or losing the coupons Sara went ahead and just lowered the prices on the site across the board to include the coupons. On the last couple of lights I bought from her she honors the discounts at least she did for me so I am sure if you contact her through her email in her signature she will do the same for you if she can. The price on my lights has dropped a bit more since I got mine so that is even a better deal and I assure you before I bought the 6 I did I shopped the internet well and even found these lights elsewhere but not even close to these prices. TopLed is giving us as members quite a good price IMO and am going into my 3rd grow with them. I am certain 420 has helped sales out too but Sara more than does her job and I love my Top Led lights....And I'm a real person...:goof:...........:circle-of-love:
DSC052001.JPG
DSC052041.JPG

Back
Top Bottom