Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

:circle-of-love:thank you Tris, here is the recommend distance.
germination 24-30inches above the plants
veg:18-24 inches above the plants
flower:12-18 inches above the plants
Hope it will work.:Namaste:
Hey Sara ! I bought the MarsHydro Reflector 96x5 and i dont kow how high i should hang my Lamp! Can you tell me for Veg and for Flowering please ! Thanks in advance ! Awesome Service !

Your noticing the UV bulbs.

Many many People have mistaking the UV leds for burned out LED's.
UV is invisible to the human eye.

This is my first LED that I have bought so I may seem a little slow but it is normal for some of the diodes to not appear on when in bloom spectrum, as well as in veg, and they would only all be on if I had both going at once? Would someone please explain to me how this works! complete beginner grower!

:thumb: morning super, thanks for the advice.:hug:
If you have plants that heave been started under other lights, I would start high to let them get used to the new light (30-36") then gradually lower it over several days. You want to be about 24" in veg and 16-18" in flower. :peace:

:cheer:Hi vdub, welcome back, haha. I have checked. Your light has shipped out. No worries. :Namaste: Ruby will send you the info later. :circle-of-love:
Hi Sara, haven't chatted with you in a while...hope you've been doing well! I placed an order - 10681 and I need confirmation where it is being shipped to. Can you please email me with that info and the tracking number please? Thanks as always...

:circle-of-love:thank you Tris, here is the recommend distance.
germination 24-30inches above the plants
veg:18-24 inches above the plants
flower:12-18 inches above the plants
Hope it will work.:Namaste:

If these are standard beginning distances maybe consider affixing a decal or tag to the lights at the factory and then every new owner will see it and know it.

:party: I love it more than like it. They are so beautiful.:thumb:
my Blueberry grown under mars 400w hope you guys like cause i do
IMG_74236.JPG
IMG_74202.JPG
IMG_74196.JPG
IMG_74225.JPG
IMG_74214.JPG
IMG_74114.JPG
IMG_74135.JPG

loving these lights with every grow :thumb:

Okay, taking the plunge into indoor vs. outdoor, 27x27x63 tent & 400w Mars II. I just placed my order!

I'll keep people posted. Going to try 3 variants with the same auto-flowering strain, all grown in the same soil and nutrients: LED alone, LED & outdoor sunlight, outdoor sunlight alone.

:circle-of-love: Hi HookdOnChron, yes, it's normal. The blue and white will be on with only Veg. The red, IR and white will be on with only Bloom. All the lights will be on if both switch on. :Namaste:
This is my first LED that I have bought so I may seem a little slow but it is normal for some of the diodes to not appear on when in bloom spectrum, as well as in veg, and they would only all be on if I had both going at once? Would someone please explain to me how this works! complete beginner grower!

Yes, UV and IR are invisible. Our lights have IR. They are not broken in face.:high-five:

Yes, UV and IR are invisible. Our lights have IR. They are not broken in face.:high-five:

:circle-of-love: thanks for the advice, Neil. We will take it into consideration. :love:
If these are standard beginning distances maybe consider affixing a decal or tag to the lights at the factory and then every new owner will see it and know it.

This is shaping up to be one of the worst purchases I ever made.

What's the point of a warranty when you have to jump through hoops and speak to people who cannot understand a word you say?

As soon as I get this thing back from repair it's going straight on ebay.

Of course, i'd have to get it sent first which of course I have not.

Piss poor.

I would like to take the time to Thank Ruby, Sophia and Sara for making the stress of three seperate problems quietly and painlessly go away.All three being tracked and on their way, Thank You Ladies for your help and guidance along my confused path.

Let me guess you want to keep the light and have a replacement sent out to you.

but the service center says send us the light first , you say I want a free one.

Whats with the "of course I have not sent it back ? THAT MAKES NO SENSE how do you expect to get it fixed ?

Something is very fishy with your posts they all entail getting a free light send out to you and keeping the original for yourself.

GIVE IT UP ALREADY

return the light

This is shaping up to be one of the worst purchases I ever made.

What's the point of a warranty when you have to jump through hoops and speak to people who cannot understand a word you say?

As soon as I get this thing back from repair it's going straight on ebay.

Of course, i'd have to get it sent first which of course I have not.

Piss poor.

Sara,
Does the Mars 5X5 tent come with holes for two exhaust fans? One to bring in fresh air and one too remove it? I know this is probably a very silly question, but I want to make sure I dont forget anything!

Back
Top Bottom