Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

76cm = 27 inches

The panel hanging with air space needs about 15cm and the light distance from the light needs to be *at least* 18 inches/ 45cm above the plant tops.
The planters take up a minimum of 30cm / 12 inches.

The above math works out to negative 20 cm / 8 inches.

some people cut a hole in the top of the cabinet and mount their LED panel on the outside to gain some valuable space.

I suggest that you make your space a minimum of 150 cm / 5ft tall

Some shots from first grow autoflowers. :surf:

Yield will not be mush but quality looks great.

:circle-of-love:

Sugar Mango
SAM_9951.JPG
SAM_9960.JPG

SAM_9965.JPG

Super Skunk
SAM_9971.JPG
SAM_9979.JPG

Jack Herer
SAM_9985.JPG

SAM_99951.JPG

Was your yield down because they where autoflower or because of lights?

Had stunted grow in begin, too high temps, training, auto's are stressed faster.

The lights are :thumb:, almoast 1gr/w in first round ;)

76cm = 27 inches

The panel hanging with air space needs about 15cm and the light distance from the light needs to be *at least* 18 inches/ 45cm above the plant tops.

some people cut a hole in the top of the cabinet and mount their LED panel on the outside to gain some valuable space.

100 hps be better in my space?

:circle-of-love:Hi Mushfarmer, I will send you the email. :Namaste:
Hi SmokeSara,

I placed an order for 3 of the 1200w mars II systems last week. My order number is 10549. UPS delivered only 1 of the 3 systems as you can see from the tracking. I contacted info@mars-hydro.com about the problem on friday but have not heard back from them yet. Would you please help correct this problem so I can get my other 2 led systems. I really like your product and plan to purchase more in the future.

Thank you,
mushfarmer

:thumb: nice work, Griz! The effective coverage of Reflector144 is 2'x4'. Now I know 3pcs Reflector144 will cover 5'x5' well.:cheesygrinsmiley:
I'm running 3 X 144x5's in my 5x5

Suggestions, 5x5's are great for a Veg tent when you want room and not concerned with lighting up a 5x5 footprint. You want to flower, stick with even number increments. i.e. 2x4, 4x4, 4x8 etc. Most LEDs you will find are square and cover 4x4 in flower.

As for the reflector series, 3 of them cover my 5x5 really well. Currently in the 3rd weed of flower and I feel they cover the footprint pretty well, penetration is great. I found that currently 18" is too close and backed them off to 24". Things are cooling off here in Colorado and my flower room temps are @ 78 with the exhaust turned low.

IMG_234210.JPG
IMG_239514.JPG

(1st week of flower)

After a few more harvests I will switch the flower tent to the 4x4 and invest in a light to cover that.

Haha, now MarsII has switches, you may well love MarsII more. Plus, you don't need to turn on both switches on for MarsII during flower.:high-five:
that is very awesome to here!! i always thought that a bloom/veg switch :circle-of-love: :thanks:

:welcome: welcome to the thread, massive. Reflector48 will cover 60cmx60cm. It will do your space. :Namaste:
hello, reflector-48x5 goes in this space: height 76 cm - 44 cm width - 38 cm depth? thanks

:thanks: thank you, LEDBud, it's from the point view of height.:thumb: Good advice. Height is also an important factor to consider.:high-five:
76cm = 27 inches

:yummy:wow :drool: so attracting...:party:
Some shots from first grow autoflowers. :surf:

Yield will not be mush but quality looks great.

:circle-of-love:

Sugar Mango
SAM_9951.JPG
SAM_9960.JPG

SAM_9965.JPG

Super Skunk
SAM_9971.JPG
SAM_9979.JPG

Jack Herer
SAM_9985.JPG

SAM_99951.JPG

and the weekly video of the plants in the journal

:circle-of-love:My dearest friends, please note that our new series Mars Pro now is only stocked in China. :cheesygrinsmiley: And it will take one week to test the light before shipment.:high-five:

What if the reflector more than the recommended measures is low ?

if led light is mounted to low you will get bleeching, curly leafs and worst case crispy burned leafs. and furthermore the mix of the different spectrums in the lighting will not get mixed propper when hanged to low

Back
Top Bottom