Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

Everyone who owns a new Mars 2 or Cob or Reflector light should post some pics up of what you have going on, and get this thread pumping again. Sara sent me a tracking number, super excited to try LEDs.

I would but I am not happy with how my plants are doing, and as I said in my journal, I am not blaming the light as the sole factor.

My 2 144x3 panels came yesterday. I got one put up over my moms. My moms look like crap, so I'm not gonna post a picture. :blalol: When I transplanted them, I made my own soil mix. It was WAY too hot and I burned the shit out of them.

I like the lights. I'm not sure they are going to provide as much coverage lengthwise as I had hoped, but it should still be fine. Worst case, I order another one. :)

I do wish I had special ordered a veg only spectrum though. Even the "veg" mode looks a little pink/purple. I thought about moving these panels to the flower room after I'm done vegging the next batch, but then I would need to remove them mid-flower so they can veg the next batch. We'll see what the budget looks like after I finish the upgrades for this round. Maybe I can get more LEDs :)

Hey I'm currently vegging under a 240x5w Mars II and it really kills it. So I would suggest just keeping all the lights on unless electricity is a concern for you. The only other thing I can say that's different with vegging under panels that are more in the flower mode is that they don't grow as high quickly and are less stretchy which is perfect for me. Some of mine are under a CFL and they are taller but the node spacing is much further apart and aren't as lush. Just a suggestion.

My 2 144x3 panels came yesterday. I got one put up over my moms. My moms look like crap, so I'm not gonna post a picture. :blalol: When I transplanted them, I made my own soil mix. It was WAY too hot and I burned the shit out of them.

I like the lights. I'm not sure they are going to provide as much coverage lengthwise as I had hoped, but it should still be fine. Worst case, I order another one. :)

I do wish I had special ordered a veg only spectrum though. Even the "veg" mode looks a little pink/purple. I thought about moving these panels to the flower room after I'm done vegging the next batch, but then I would need to remove them mid-flower so they can veg the next batch. We'll see what the budget looks like after I finish the upgrades for this round. Maybe I can get more LEDs :)

Yeah I guess the driver didn't wanna deliver them and just got out and put a note on the door haha! I guess they are all separate boxes, 12-25lb boxes but with 3 tracking numbers. Gotta try and meet up with the driver now!

I'd be out stalking the driver saying gimme my lights! Haha enjoy! I know you gotta be like a kid in a candy store. Dreaming about em for weeks now:)

OK. Thats kinda like what i was thinking as well. I wasn't too sure if i need to supplement the 1200 with another spectrum for vegging or not. Im assuming the 1200 will be ok on its own for vegging as well as bloom. Except ill be adding UVB lights.

Hi Jimmy, could you email me directly? my email is : sales@topledgrowlight.com I would like to talk with you. I have tried contact us, it seems it has problem. but technician is not here today, so I can only ask them to help us next monday. sorry about this. have a nice weekend.
Then when I hit home button,It say's welcome Michael Flander's.I am not Michael Flander's.I do not like the fact it is even in my account.Maybe it a sign,LED not for me.

OK. Thats kinda like what i was thinking as well. I wasn't too sure if i need to supplement the 1200 with another spectrum for vegging or not. Im assuming the 1200 will be ok on its own for vegging as well as bloom. Except ill be adding UVB lights.

I'm only supplementing with a CFL because the veg is filling a whole 4x8 tent and they are getting kinda big for the 1200 to cover the whole thing. I think eventually I will just buy another 1200 and replace the t5 cuz I like the way it's vegging these guys better.

By the way the lights are here! DAMN 12 boxes. The UPS driver was pissed and had come earlier and we had to have him come back. Anyways I haven't unboxed them yet but I hope my tent can hold all this weight!

Back
Top Bottom