Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

I were out these two days and I am back today:)

For the holiday all over the world, so the shipping time will be a bit longer these days. we have arranged your orders to our warehouse. and we are waiting tracking number from them, will update order status ASAP.

Thank u all,
Sara

wooooow, so sweet. thanks for your sharing GoogleGenie.
Hey all!

I thought i would share some bud and tricome shots of some of my ladies currently flowering under Mars II 1200w

fcj12.jpg
Minis1.jpg
Jack72.jpg
mini3.jpg
IMG_54914.JPG
IMG_54871.JPG

Have a great weekend everyone! ;)

And feel free to stop by my journal if you are high and nothing else to do :high-five:

Hi Alivetoknow, :welcome:

please order 8x400w, this can cover your area better. especially the corner space.
Sorry to bug, but if you were filling a 10wx12lx7h room, would you recommend 8x400w marsII or should I drop the extra for 6x900's? 600 dollar difference....and I was thinking of dangling 1 1000w hps in the middle of the room on a mover.

I currently have 4-5k possible light in the current room, would really like to cut it down cause there isn't enough height for 5k. if I went all led I could really cut the electricity in half.

I were out these two days and I am back today:)

For the holiday all over the world, so the shipping time will be a bit longer these days. we have arranged your orders to our warehouse. and we are waiting tracking number from them, will update order status ASAP.

Thank u all,
Sara

What holiday all over the world?

They sure look sweet GoogleGenie...

Beautiful, simply beautiful. :goodjob:

Awesome growing. Hats of to you bud..

Thanks guys :thumb:

Nice nugs. How many plants do you have there? nice roomful.

Thats 2 big plants at the back and 2 little clones that had been rooted for about 2 weeks, which i threw in as trial smoke. But i wont be growing plants that big again, i think 4 medium sized plants in that space (1.2mx1.2m/4ftx4ft) would be perfect.

I'll be posting an update and some more pics in my journal later if any of you want to check them out

i'm so happy that you received the light without any damage.:thumb:
Hope you have a happy grow and good harvest!:Namaste:
when you start your new grow with this new light. Please tell us the information about it! we need you!:circle-of-love:

My third grow has just begun, if interested, please check it out via my signature.

Back
Top Bottom