Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

Maybe an option for the switches, I wouldn't want to have to pay for something I don't use. I would hate to see the prices rise.
Are you all goign to start adding veg/bloom switches on other Mars models too?

Personally I do not care much, always run full on, but others may be.

Maybe an option for the switches, I wouldn't want to have to pay for something I don't use. I would hate to see the prices rise.

It's probably a tradeoff. If they replace the veg and flower-specific Mars 2 models, they'd have less to drop ship to their regional warehouses. Reducing the cost of maintaining a variety of inventory could pay for the switch.

I'm seeing TopLED's products lining up this way:

Mars 1 = "Old model." (3w, diffused white backboard, single spectrum)
Mars 1RS = "Reflector model." (3w, reflector backboard, switchable spectrum)
Mars 2 = 5w, diffused white backboard, unswitched spectrum.
Mars 2S = 5w, diffused white backboard, switchable spectrum

All they need is:

Mars 1S (3w, diffused white backboard, switchable spectrum).

That would give some spectrum configuration to those for whom a reflector would be too powerful.

Mars 2RS (5w, reflector and switch. ).

That would be a powerful light, concentrating reflected light into beams.

haha,that's ok. :cheesygrinsmiley::cheesygrinsmiley:when u need ,email me.:high-five:
What a beast Sara... Good job...:thumb:.. I wish I could afford this one but am going to have to save my pennies for a while....:circle-of-love:

Hi,h4ze. :welcome: to :420:
hey people !

first sorry for my bad english :/
thank you very much. Good website, i will look in future to post some pics.

best regards

D, thank u so much!:circle-of-love::circle-of-love:
Sorry h4 but I have never heard of them. I can however highly recommend Top Led and their rep Sara. The lights works extremely well... you are welcome to check my journal for what they are capable of doing.... and the customer service you will receive from Sara is unmatched IMO.....:circle-of-love:

Hi, H4ze. if u are interested in our light, u can email me,and i will try my best to help!
hey,

yes i see that sara and topLED support here is very good. But i have money on the dhgate account (i can pay from this account) for my first led test.

next time when i will order a 2th lamp i will order from topLED or look here on this website for some new tips/informations.
thank you for fast comment !

Sara, this question might be considered off topic by some, but I will ask anyway. I have two of your lights. I have a MARS II 7oo watt which finished my beautiful Red Poison. I am waiting for a 48x3 reflector which should be here tomorrow for my new 4 day old seedling. The 700 watts might be too much power for her this early. She is under 2 x 100 watt equiv CFLs now.

Here is my question... How many MARS II lights has topledgrowlight sold? How many in the US? You can give me an estimate. I just wonder how many people are as fortunate as I am to have bought your lights.

The Purps,9 weeks, under Mars2 900. Chopped today. Sarah your light is doing a fine job.

purps_led_005_683x1024_.jpg

purps_led_006_683x1024_.jpg

purps_led_001_702x1024_.jpg

purps_led_007_1024x683_.jpg

purps_led_010_1024x683_.jpg

purps_led_009_1024x801_.jpg

001_1024x684_.jpg

002_1024x561_.jpg

Hi, wildjim. u know it is difficult to figure it out, cause we have different models about MarsII.:cheesygrinsmiley::cheesygrinsmiley::cheesygrinsmiley:
Sara, this question might be considered off topic by some, but I will ask anyway. I have two of your lights. I have a MARS II 7oo watt which finished my beautiful Red Poison. I am waiting for a 48x3 reflector which should be here tomorrow for my new 4 day old seedling. The 700 watts might be too much power for her this early. She is under 2 x 100 watt equiv CFLs now.

Here is my question... How many MARS II lights has topledgrowlight sold? How many in the US? You can give me an estimate. I just wonder how many people are as fortunate as I am to have bought your lights.

Hi, robert. u did a verrrrrrrrrry great job.:thumb::thumb::thumb: they are looks so beautiful! :allgood::allgood::allgood::allgood:
The Purps,9 weeks, under Mars2 900. Chopped today. Sarah your light is doing a fine job.

purps_led_005_683x1024_.jpg

purps_led_006_683x1024_.jpg

purps_led_001_702x1024_.jpg

purps_led_007_1024x683_.jpg

purps_led_010_1024x683_.jpg

purps_led_009_1024x801_.jpg

001_1024x684_.jpg

002_1024x561_.jpg

First time posting photo, not sure if this works...

I have had my MarsII 400w for about 2 weeks, today I decided to take a photo of the light itself, I noticed in the photo there are two LEDS that are not shining, can anyone else see this??

IMG_23999.JPG
IMG_240110.JPG

Ok i think this will work... thanks alot

I thought this might be the case thank you for clearing it up, I will upload it anyway just to confirm.
Also this is one of my Northern Light autos on day 29, It has almost doubled in size in 10 days

WOOT WOOT!!! I've just ordered "old model" 100x3. Does anyone know how long delivery normally takes to the U.K. Many thanks
TopLed have storage in the UK, if they have your light in stock it will probably take two days. If they have to ship it(from China), it will take no more then 7 days but comes with excellent tracking through Fedex.

Hope that helped and congrats on the light!!

TopLed have storage in the UK, if they have your light in stock it will probably take two days. If they have to ship it(from China), it will take no more then 7 days but comes with excellent tracking through Fedex.

Hope that helped and congrats on the light!!

It be about a week then as i know that they aint got any in the uk. Thats still not to bad. Thanks for the help

Back
Top Bottom