Hi, Curso. thanks for your sharing. :love:
Some 25 day results from 2 1200's..
IMG_64173.JPG
IMG_64203.JPG
IMG_64194.JPG
IMG_64245.JPG
IMG_64182.JPG

:peacetwo::passitleft::peacetwo: :circle-of-love:Sara:circle-of-love:

Hello, US guys,:love: here have a good news for you. :):)))We will send out one yo-yo for one light this month if you finish your payment in this month. But only this month is limited. More lights, more free yoyos, if u have any need u can PM me, I will always try my best to help u. :love:

BTW, this is just a kindly reminder.:love: For some countries, winter is on the way, snowstorm will seriously effect the shipment as all of you might have known. So if you guys have enough money, you'd better buy your lights ASAP, buy early, grow better.:love:

Hello everyone, I received the 3 Mars 1600 lights a few days ago to go with my other mars 1200....my garden is just loving the lights so far and we just flipped the 1200's after a 30 day veg. Plants are starting to stretch right now and bud sites are forming and the plants are super happy. In my old HPS setup we have a 220 light control panel and want to utilize that setup. Will the mars 1200 & 1600 accept the 220 using the regular cords supplied. I have seen Sara reply to another customer stating it will work, I would just like to confirm that is true. Makes the room run way better with a central control panel and timer. Right now we are just testing everything and getting ready to hang the other 3 lights.

I have to say....so far in veg, the plants love those lights. My power bill is about 40% less per month and my cooling costs are 75% less.

We just flipped 3 tables to 12/12 and the plants are responding excellent. If we can get a similar yield and the quality is good to very good this will be a big time win for all cannabis growers.

thanks

Hi, Hiker. if u want to daisy chained your Mars II 400w, i suggest to daisy chain 5 pieces together per branch.and don't over 5 pieces.:love: about the plug, i'm very sorry. usually we are send 110v America Plug to the USA customers. and don't worry, u can directly use the plug even though u are run at 220v. it's ok. it will have no problem. :love:

What she is saying is the lights will work with either voltage, but it really depends on the plugs. My 120V outlets use a different pattern than my 240V outlets (NEMA 5-15 vs 6-15). The lights come with cables that have the NEMA 5-15 on one end (standard 120V plug) and the other end has a female plug commonly used for computer power supplies. My HPS lights are 240V, so they have cords with the NEMA 6-15 plug on one end. My Mars II work just fine using wither cable.

If I was to wire a standard 120V outlet onto my 240V circuit, I could use the cords that came with the lights and be running at 240V.

You don't have to do anything to the lights themselves. If you can plug it in, they can probably run off it. :p

Right now, I'm trying to decide if I should buy some more cables or just install some 120V outlets on my 240V circuits. I'm leaning towards the second choice since it's cheaper and quicker (I would have to order the cables.) It's actually proving difficult to find the cables like the ones I use for my HPS, so changing the outlets is easier. The problem with that is I will end up with 240V outlets that look like 120V. I'll paint them red or something so I can tell them apart. :blalol:

Danger, Danger, Danger Will Robinson!

WJ

What she is saying is the lights will work with either voltage, but it really depends on the plugs. My 120V outlets use a different pattern than my 240V outlets (NEMA 5-15 vs 6-15). The lights come with cables that have the NEMA 5-15 on one end (standard 120V plug) and the other end has a female plug commonly used for computer power supplies. My HPS lights are 240V, so they have cords with the NEMA 6-15 plug on one end. My Mars II work just fine using wither cable.

If I was to wire a standard 120V outlet onto my 240V circuit, I could use the cords that came with the lights and be running at 240V.

You don't have to do anything to the lights themselves. If you can plug it in, they can probably run off it. :p

Right now, I'm trying to decide if I should buy some more cables or just install some 120V outlets on my 240V circuits. I'm leaning towards the second choice since it's cheaper and quicker (I would have to order the cables.) It's actually proving difficult to find the cables like the ones I use for my HPS, so changing the outlets is easier. The problem with that is I will end up with 240V outlets that look like 120V. I'll paint them red or something so I can tell them apart. :blalol:

WJ.....exactly. My lighting control panel will run 8 lights at 240v....I ran 8 1000 HPS off that light control panel and never had a problem. I used the 120 cords that came with the electronic ballasts and the ballasts knew it was either 120 or 240 and it would work either way.

I guess my question is, do the Mars 1200 & 1600 have the technology to know it's 120 or 240? and I believe that is what Sara is saying.

Now days there is lots of technology in lighting, lighting control panels, and ballasts they will work either way 120 or 240. I just want to be sure that is the case with these LED's.

Danger, Danger, Danger Will Robinson!

WJ

That's what I am telling you. I've plugged them into both.

Don't get all worried about my electrical. I know what I'm doing. I have 2 240V circuits for my HPS. I just don't want to swap out the outlets. I will know, but someone else could plug the wrong thing into the wrong outlet.

Hi, Weeddaddy. i'm very glad u are enjoy our light. thank u very much.:love: there have one thing u need pay attention to, that is if u want to do daisy chained, please keep in mind that the power of one cord can not over 1200w. with your situation, for security, i suggest u do not add 1600w to 1200w together. :love:
Hello everyone, I received the 3 Mars 1600 lights a few days ago to go with my other mars 1200....my garden is just loving the lights so far and we just flipped the 1200's after a 30 day veg. Plants are starting to stretch right now and bud sites are forming and the plants are super happy. In my old HPS setup we have a 220 light control panel and want to utilize that setup. Will the mars 1200 & 1600 accept the 220 using the regular cords supplied. I have seen Sara reply to another customer stating it will work, I would just like to confirm that is true. Makes the room run way better with a central control panel and timer. Right now we are just testing everything and getting ready to hang the other 3 lights.

I have to say....so far in veg, the plants love those lights. My power bill is about 40% less per month and my cooling costs are 75% less.

We just flipped 3 tables to 12/12 and the plants are responding excellent. If we can get a similar yield and the quality is good to very good this will be a big time win for all cannabis growers.

thanks

Hi, Weeddaddy. no matter u run the light under 120v or 240v, if u want to do daisy chained, the power of one cord can not over 1200w. safety first. :love:
WJ.....exactly. My lighting control panel will run 8 lights at 240v....I ran 8 1000 HPS off that light control panel and never had a problem. I used the 120 cords that came with the electronic ballasts and the ballasts knew it was either 120 or 240 and it would work either way.

I guess my question is, do the Mars 1200 & 1600 have the technology to know it's 120 or 240? and I believe that is what Sara is saying.

Now days there is lots of technology in lighting, lighting control panels, and ballasts they will work either way 120 or 240. I just want to be sure that is the case with these LED's.

Hi, Hiker. i just replied the email to u, please check it. :high-five:

Hello, my US friends,:love: our Mars II 400w are out of stocks on our US warehouse, so we will send the light to u from our factory China, and will charge freight. if u are ready to buy, please choose other models.:high-five: or u can wait our new shipment, next month the new shipment will arrive. :love:

Thanks for your response. Understood, I was going to make them all home runs to the lighting control panel anyway, so there would never be any problems. Thanks for the tip Sara. IT is nice to have someone that can answer questions about their products in a timely manner. +1 for that:goodjob:

Hi, Weeddaddy. i'm very glad u are enjoy our light. thank u very much.:love: there have one thing u need pay attention to, that is if u want to do daisy chained, please keep in mind that the power of one cord can not over 1200w. with your situation, for security, i suggest u do not add 1600w to 1200w together. :love:

I just bought the Mars II 1200. Sara tells me it's the perfect size for a 48 x 48 x 78 Tent. And the price is right in the middle of your budget.

Maui

Hey Sara,

I received an ebay message which recommends a distance of 4' to 4.5' from the canopy for a Mars 2 1000W~1200w. A 78" (6.5') tent wouldn't leave much headroom, unless it's a very squat 1-foot plant?

cheers.

Sara,
OMG!!! I havent been able to post since receiving my light one day earlier than expected last week. :cheer: I couldnt believe how bright it was....I took advice from others and wore sunglasses before I plugged it in and was still blinded by the brightness of the leds.:high-five:
I guess I was confused by the footprint of the 100x3 and the 200x3 because when I hung it I immediately knew I had to start over from scratch and DOUBLE the size of my grow space:Namaste: So...again thats why I havent got back to you...but for everyone wondering....Yes the packing was discreet....yes it was fast delivery (a day earlier than expected)....and yes this thing is bright....I can already see a difference in my tomatoes and jalapeno size after only seven days under your light ( outside grow transferred inside).....thank you thank you thank you....I will be ordering again from you....(god willing, and if the creeks dont rise)

:thanks:
blackstang

Back
Top Bottom