Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

20141026_075641.jpg

Sorry it took a couple days, this is what I was speaking of how I hang my Mars 1600. I went this route because I have 4 points that have to fail before my light falls compared to one or two. Now this next go around I'm going to be getting some bigger screw hooks for the top of my tent. At the time I didn't have big enough screw hooks so I put 3 zip ties that are each suppose to hold 70 lbs. It's been perfectly fine pulling on the string to lift and lower the light w no nervous thought. But i don't like the zip ties so when sour tsunami comes down I'll be adding more hooks.

I&I

20141026_075641.jpg

Sorry it took a couple days, this is what I was speaking of how I hang my Mars 1600. I went this route because I have 4 points that have to fail before my light falls compared to one or two. Now this next go around I'm going to be getting some bigger screw hooks for the top of my tent. At the time I didn't have big enough screw hooks so I put 3 zip ties that are each suppose to hold 70 lbs. It's been perfectly fine pulling on the string to lift and lower the light w no nervous thought. But i don't like the zip ties so when sour tsunami comes down I'll be adding more hooks.

I&I
It looks like it's not clipped to the pole. I had the same issue with my ratchet ropes. I went down to harbor freight and grabbed some carabiner clips, less than a dollar a piece Walmart has them in the towing tie down straps aisle. I personally wouldn't trust zip ties they can crack from heat after awhile. I had my vortex zip tied for a short while, didn't like and or trust it.:420:

yup i mentioned in my last comment that i didnt like the thought of zip ties, was just what i had around. ill get a bigger hook for the tops in a week or two when sour tsunami comes down

I&i

great set up GF:) I will give some information to our factory, I believe they will do some change on the hangers.
20141026_075641.jpg

I&I

Dear all my friends, have you noticed that our ads change to mars-hydro.com one? thats our new brand . we prefer that one, becuase we applied brand in several countries:) we can not apply topled as our brand name, so we have to give it up. but we will keep top led website.

haha, tomorrow is Monday again, work work work:circle-of-love:
Good Morning to you Sara. And according to my time zone, good night everyone!

Is there anyone can tell me whats wrong with this plants? grower told me that caused by our light, I do not think so. so if you can help me, I am very grateful. thank you friends here.
12654.jpg

Yea I was going to say the same thing. I just nursed my plant thru a CalMag deficiency, and it took me awhile to figure out what it was. I sprayed a solution of CaliMagic on the leaves and I started noticing right away it was getting better.

Thank you Dennise and nobodyuknow, I get it, and I have sent your information to him, hope helped him, actually I told him about PH , he said no problem. Nutrition problem, he told me he has grown many years, so no problem. :( I will wait to see what he will say. thanks for your help:)

Is there anyone can tell me whats wrong with this plants? grower told me that caused by our light, I do not think so. so if you can help me, I am very grateful. thank you friends here.
12654.jpg

Which light is he running?
How close to the plants is the light?
What's the room temp?
Is the medium soil or soilless?

These are a few questions that will help simplify their issue. I would recommend him to this thread and mention there are dozens of growers w a mars/reflector and growing fine with no disrespect towards him.

I&I

He may have grown a long time and may have grown w led before but if it's the first w your company I would go as far as saying the light is more powerful making plant use more energy. His plant looked to be doing fine, did he just throw the light on it?

Side note, I don't know any long time grower that's used chicken. Wire. So hard to give advise to any grower w/o them thinking your attacking so I'd leave that alone

12654.jpg

While it is possible the plant in the photograph may have been light burned by proximity to the LED light panel at a younger age it is more likely a magnesium deficiency. Which LED light panel was used and how far above the plants was it positioned? Plants grown under LED light panels have a higher demand for calcium and magnesium. I would suggest using a calcium and magnesium supplement. I use Botnaicare's Cal-Mag Plus as a calcium and magnesium supplement.

I would introduce a calcium and magnesium supplement containing calcium nitrate and magnesium nitrate Such as Botanicare's Cal-Mag Plus after 2 good weeks of vegetative growth from a seedling. Cal-Mag Plus and CaliMagic are synthetic calcium and magnesium supplements. If you are using a natural source of calcium and magnesium based calcium and magnesium supplement such as General Organics CaMg+ you can start to add at the start of vegetative growth. I use Botanicare's Cal-Mag Plus at 5 milliliters or 1 teaspoon per gallon as a calcium and magnesium supplement for the majority of my cannabis plants.

Back
Top Bottom