Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

Thanks for the info, Will the prices go back down when you get your act together?

QUOTE=SmokeSara;2390225]Dear
Just be informed that We have to raise 10% for reflector 96 x3W due to the tightening stock. We will have a new batch of stock to

New jersey soon, but only a few reflectors there.( reflector 48 x 3W / 144 x 3W / 192 x 3W are out of stock now)

The price for all other items also will be raised soon to avoid the situation of no stock in CA warehouse for 2 months.

So please buy now, if you don't want to pay more after raising price.

Happy growing.

Sara[/QUOTE]

hey every one I have been of the forum for a while but changes my grow completely 2x marsII led and 1000w hps flower room
new_grow2.jpg

Hello!

New member here, looks like a great place! I'm getting fed up with HPS and heat :D In a 4x4 area, I'm drawn to the 192x3, but can't help but think the Mars II 900 watt...

Any thoughts or experience or preference?

Hello!

New member here, looks like a great place! I'm getting fed up with HPS and heat :D In a 4x4 area, I'm drawn to the 192x3, but can't help but think the Mars II 900 watt...

I have 4 of the 192x3 and two of the mars II 700 and I'll be honest I like the 192's better, they seem to cover more area and a big plus they have the veg and bloom switches.

Hello!

All I'm using is 2x Mars2 400w full spectrum and it seems to be doing its job nicely in a 4x4 area. Also, welcome to the forum.

I have the reflectors and the Mars II's and I have to agree that I like my reflectors better... I like the veg/bloom switch... I think it has better coverage and there just are no heat issues with the reflectors... I do love my Mars II's also but I do have to deal with heat and only 1 model of the Mars II's have the veg/bloom switch... I used 2 Mars II 400's is a 4' x 4' tent and they did an amazing job IMO but I still think for the money and saving in power that the reflectors just can't be beat... They are all in my journal in my signature and you are more than welcome to check it out.....:circle-of-love:

Thanks for the info, Will the prices go back down when you get your act together?

My guess is it's related to the New Year holiday there. She's been warning it was coming and that the factory was already shut down. :winkyface:

I've been pretty happy with Sara and Top LED. I think they have their "act" together. :blalol:

Hello anomia, a 96x3w light is sufficient for your room.:circle-of-love: But IMO mars II 400w or 700w will work better in this space. :high-five:
Hello everyone,

I would buy a 96x3w reflector serie for 2'x2' room. Do you think that's enough for the flowering stage?

Thanks!
Thanks speedracer1 :thanks:
You will get 42W to 50W draw power per square foot, so yes, it's sufficient. :thumb:

If you want the 144x3w light, you will need at least 6 of them for your space. :high-five:You need more if you want to do better. :Namaste:
My room is 8x10x8 foot tall do u think 3 of the 144x3 would be enough light for this size room?
:circle-of-love: Thanks Mark!
I have a few 144x3 and would use no less than 4.

The price will go down when we get our warehouse stock full again. :Namaste:

Thanks A1cronick, looks really good! :thumb: Enjoying your growing with yoru LEDs. :cheesygrinsmiley:
hey every one I have been of the forum for a while but changes my grow completely 2x marsII led and 1000w hps flower room
new_grow2.jpg

Back
Top Bottom