Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

:thumb: I wonder what the problem is with manual. Hope we can work it out.:high-five:
So far so good with the remote this time , it turned off this morning on its own:).

I made it work by pushing auto , made a program and saved it m0 pushed ok , sent info to light and seems to work on auto and not manual anymore, I'll know more tonight if it turns on and goes through programming, fingers crossed , lol

You guys are great.
I'm excited on my future crops.
After all these harvest.
I'm ditching out the soil!
Going coco with smart pots and self watering system.

Cheers, my new pax 2

Definitely get rid of the soil. You can never grow good weeds in soil.

image35044.jpg

:circle-of-love: haha, here we go! Let the Cree rock your grow! Riden, next time, you can try to press it more slowly and check whether it will respond accordingly. :Namaste:
Thanks for the video. Mine is running this morning now. I had mine programmed but wouldn't turn off. Now it's working. Some thing you said and I noticed the same thing with my remote and maybe Mars can address it, is that there was times I would push the buttons and nothing, no numbers would change and had to push them again. At times I would notice the number would jump one or two numbers and had to back track. So I am thinking that the buttons are not making positive contact at times or too sensitive. So maybe that is the reason for having to push the memory or other buttons once or twice to get them to communicate with the light or key board. But any ways , mine is working for now. My plants are in the sleep mode now, watch the light wont turn back on LOL LOL Then it is HERE WE GO AGAIN.

:circle-of-love: Hi Shelby, welcome to this thread. :welcome: We are actually considering about offering Mars Pro without remote, but it will not come true until the end of next year.:lot-o-toke: There will be Christamas Sale for sure!:hug: Feel free to have a shopping spree for our lights.:cheer:
Hi, I just joined 420 since enjoying reading this forum for 4 months now. I currently use 2 Mars Reflector 196"s with great results so far.

Sara, as an option, would Mars consider selling or offering the Pro series without the remote because I think many including myself have no need or want for a remote? A cost savings would benefit the consumer the way I see it.

Also Sara, since no Black Friday savings for the Reflector Series or Mars II will be offered in 2015 is it possible for Mars to offer a Christmas Sale? I would be very interested in spending $1,500 to $2,000 if a sale was offered.
Thank-you

:circle-of-love:Haha, randy, we will firgure out every problem. :Namaste: If we are located in US, I guess many staffs would much love to instruct someone like you who knows a lot things the same time are modest.:) We feel really flattered that you need instruction, haha. :hug:
So where does the problem lie Operator Error or Remote issues ? I would like to see everything worked out before ordering, with my High Blood Pressure the remote would have had a high speed impact error with the wall:oops:

If Catfish got three Mars women do I dare ask what comes with the large Cree light:woohoo:

:circle-of-love: I have figured it out. For the first batch of Mars Pro, the brightness is 95% when it's first plugged. :Namaste:Now, we have changed it to 100% brightness without remote.
i was actually wondering why the wattage would be so different, the only thing that makes any sense would be the adapter that connects the remote to the panel but 15 watts seems like a big difference for sure

:circle-of-love: hello Northern, happy birthday! There is discount for sure, haha. :cheer:The tent is 70cmx70cmx160cm which will not fit your space... Sorry about this.:Namaste: We have warehouse in Germany which are able to ship to another Nordic country.:high-five: You can send me an email regarding the light.:circle-of-love:
Hi all!

First time post, long time lurker here :)

I have a question for Sara, the growtent which you sell that is 2' 3'' x2' 3'' x5' 3''(27''x27''x63'') does that translates into about 68.58x68.58x160cm? I'm a metric kind of guy and the space (wardrobe) I want a growtent in is sadly 60x60x210cm so I guess your tent won't fit in that space? :(

Also another question, I am in the works of setting up my first grow and if I could get a quote from you for a Mars II 400W (shipped from your warehouse in Denmark if it makes any difference to another Nordic country) that would be awesome :) It's my birthday soon (check my profile) so if I could a discount for that it would be the best birthday present :Namaste: Kind of wavering between LED or HPS but thats another thread (its actually another thread lol), but if I get a good price then I'll jump aboard the high-tech route ;)

Link to tent:
Mars Hydro

All the best :)

:party::party: This news couldn't be better.:circle-of-love: We would love to see how it works for flowering cycle. Riden, you can share us the pictures and happy flowers. :hug:
Working just fine now. Program is running great. It comes on at 20% and works it's way up to full cycle within 4 hours. After 4 hours, it starts it's cycle down to shut off. Works like a charm. I have to finish flowering the plants that are under the light And going to be putting some new plants in and there we will see what the plants will do from the start of the flower cycle to finish. I think I am going to be happy from the results.

:laughtwo: Haha we are waiting for you to solve the remote interference problem.
Well I was invited to experience Chinese New Year in China (imagine that) with a Martianette and her friends, but once I accepted all communication from Mars ceased. Maybe more interference from those pesky remotes...............

:circle-of-love: hello, my dearest friends, many customers are asking for Veg only light and Flower only light. Now, the facotry are too busy with the Holiday stock to customize them. Sorry about this. However, from April to September, the factory will resume to accept customization. :circle-of-love: Thanks for your understanding.:Namaste:

Good people can you tell me what is wrong!?..
Light Refloctor 2x48x5w
Strain WW x BB Femaleseeds
Nuts: H&G
pH 5.8
Ec 2.0
5 week flo
RDWC

i suplement advanced nutr. Cal&mag Plus 4 days ago,but leaves still dots more.
This is not Spiders, plants and room are perfectly clear

problem10.jpg

Why should we forget Can Fan? Or Blauberg? Both German made - I run two Can Fans and they are quality units.

I don't know about Blauberg, but the Can Fans were tested and were about 10% worse than the basic Systemair RVK in the tree basic measurables (airflow, noise, wattage draw). If you look at the HydroMag Fan reviews, they should be easy enough to find on youtube and each links to the full magazine article. Then again, Can Fans are slightly less bulky aren't they? That might make a difference.

Also I should point out the Hyper Fans, amazing though they are (draw and wattage they can't be beat) they are very, very loud.

:circle-of-love: hello Northern, happy birthday! There is discount for sure, haha. :cheer:The tent is 70cmx70cmx160cm which will not fit your space... Sorry about this.:Namaste: We have warehouse in Germany which are able to ship to another Nordic country.:high-five: You can send me an email regarding the light.:circle-of-love:

Thank you very much Sara! REALLY appreciate it:circle-of-love:.
Is your email the one listed in your details (i.e. info@mars-hydro.com) or do you have another one?

Good people can you tell me what is wrong!?..
Light Refloctor 2x48x5w
Strain WW x BB Femaleseeds
Nuts: H&G
pH 5.8
Ec 2.0
5 week flo
RDWC

i suplement advanced nutr. Cal&mag Plus 4 days ago,but leaves still dots more.
This is not Spiders, plants and room are perfectly clear

problem10.jpg

Anyone can suggest wtf go wrong!?. reflector is last guilty i hope so,but that stis strain at every turn give me big problems:/..
I'll understand if you have it in the XXX but for me it's more than a great grow and lot of money:bigblush:

Back
Top Bottom