Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

:cheer:Hello my dearest friends, here is the updation for our stock.
Stock_Updation1.png

:circle-of-love:The Reflector144 in Canada has 10% discount off now !:cheer:

:circle-of-love: Hi DEMSO, MarsII400 will cover 76cmx76cm while the old mode 600 will cover76cmx46cm. :circle-of-love: Go with MarsII400.:circle-of-love:

ok thank you for sarah reply;)

do you think my plants grow well with marsll 400?

can you give me the link for quick shipments France
is it possible to have a discount coupon for members of 420forum?
ps : at what height in cm I have placed the 400 in veg and flo
thank you sara

Where is sulphur content coming from and do we get it with the reflector lights since there is no glass on them.

Sulfur is used when treating a large mold/fungus problem besides the smell, all electronics should be covered it is corrosive..
also a copper sulfate spray is used for the same issues .. normal healthy tents it is not a issue

J D

IMG_20160216_093123.jpg
IMG_20160216_093113.jpg
IMG_20160216_093106.jpg
IMG_20160216_093052.jpg

Day 45 from germination. Grown completly under mars hydro LEDs. Don't be discouraged these lights grow dank buds

Could someone please tell me how many:

WATTS per Square Foot and
Lumens per Square Foot

I have in a 28 square foot area (3.5' X 8')

I have two MarsHydro Reflector lights:

96X5W and 192X5W

Are they adequate?

Thanks in advance.

Could someone please tell me how many:

WATTS per Square Foot and
Lumens per Square Foot

I have in a 28 square foot area (3.5' X 8')

I have two MarsHydro Reflector lights:

96X5W and 192X5W

Are they adequate?

Thanks in advance.
Your getting about 22 watts per square foot. You need to reduce your space or add light. The 192x5 covers a 4x4 area during vegetative. And a 3.5 x 3.5 or less during bloom. The 96x5 covers a 3x2 foot area.

Adding another 192x5 would get you to 36 watt per square foot. That's about the point where you can start to get alright yields.
Personally I would run 3 of the 192x5 and get 40 watt per square foot. Results would be great. I'm pushing the upper limits on my setup with 80 watts a square foot and my plants are loving it. Anything under 30 won't grow good cannabis. Lumens are not a good way to judge LEDs. Par is the most important factor, but mars LEDs have a decent spectrum so that's not an issue here. But the watts are.

Good luck with your grow

Sent from my Nexus 6 using 420

Your getting about 22 watts per square foot. You need to reduce your space or add light. The 192x5 covers a 4x4 area during vegetative. And a 3.5 x 3.5 or less during bloom. The 96x5 covers a 3x2 foot area.

Adding another 192x5 would get you to 36 watt per square foot. That's about the point where you can start to get alright yields.
Personally I would run 3 of the 192x5 and get 40 watt per square foot. Results would be great. I'm pushing the upper limits on my setup with 80 watts a square foot and my plants are loving it. Anything under 30 won't grow good cannabis. Lumens are not a good way to judge LEDs. Par is the most important factor, but mars LEDs have a decent spectrum so that's not an issue here. But the watts are.

Good luck with your grow

Thank you Glitch, I appreciate the help. Do you think you still get the most band for your bucks with the reflector series?
If I shrink up the room, I could block off 2 feet on one end making it 3.5 X 6. Where would that put me for the time being?
(It's tough out here when you don't know what your doing :)

Thank you Glitch, I appreciate the help. Do you think you still get the most band for your bucks with the reflector series?
If I shrink up the room, I could block off 2 feet on one end making it 3.5 X 6. Where would that put me for the time being?
(It's tough out here when you don't know what your doing :)
That would put you right at 30 watts a square foot. Should grow OK at that point. The reflector series is great with area coverage. I like them I'd still look into a second 192x5 in the future. That would get you at the perfect spot.

To day I got to smoke a nice dry nug of my White Widow and I am very impressed. It is a very piney smell kinda like pinesol but in a earthy way taste great. I let it dry for about 4-5 days. So pretty slow. It makes me think the rest of the plant that is sitting in the dark till Friday maybe Thursday with no water will be so much better that extra week and a half of growth and flush should really make a difference. The ppm of the run off is at 90 from 1200 so nice and clean.

Edite: I wanted to add I have been flushing for 14 days.

ok thank you for sarah reply;)

do you think my plants grow well with marsll 400?

can you give me the link for quick shipments France
is it possible to have a discount coupon for members of 420forum?
ps : at what height in cm I have placed the 400 in veg and flo
thank you sara
Hi DEMSO, your plants will grow well with good care. You can send me an email to info@mars-hydro.com I will offer you the discount price and arrange the shipment for you. The recommend height is 45CM-60CM during veg and 30CM-45CM.

通过我的 HM NOTE 1S 上的 Tapatalk发言

No Tents in Germany ? Why is that lol ? Thanks in advance !
Yes... They are hot sale... New stock will come soon and we can ship from UK to Germany.

Where is sulphur content coming from and do we get it with the reflector lights since there is no glass on them.
It may come from the fertilizer. Usually the sulfur content in fertilizer will not exceed unless the grower will add it in particular.

Sara, How does one order from you? The prices you`re showing aren`t on your web site... Do these prices include S&H?
Yes, it does.

Sulfur is used when treating a large mold/fungus problem besides the smell, all electronics should be covered it is corrosive..
also a copper sulfate spray is used for the same issues .. normal healthy tents it is not a issue

J D
Thank you, Jade!

I don't blame you for feeling that way about your light, US companies would replace your light no questions asked.
or they just replace it.
Isn't that what a 1year warranty is!
Looks like they really don't backup their warranty
I have 3 of their lights, hope they don't go bad
I was just getting ready to order a 1200, I think I will wait a see how you come out with them first!!!!!!
mdelio

Can anyone tell me what the actual dimensions of the Reflector 192 lights are? (Inches, please) Need to see if they will fit my cabinet. Thakns!

Back
Top Bottom