Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

:hug:Hi Dropout, we are just back to work from a nice weekend.:circle-of-love:It's a open forum and we can talk everything with a open mind.:Namaste:
lol just read the last few pages with explorer's burnt led issue... all i can say is i told you so.... then the post after it were just funny as hell... aint no way sara was going to talk about in open.... i bet he got offered a deal to get some free lights and shut the hell up.... but anyhow ill just sit back n watch until the truth comes out....

:circle-of-love:Hi Mike, now we have solved the lens problem for MarsII series.:hug: But Mars ProII series is the best among these three. :circle-of-love: Its driver is updated version. Its cup design will mix spectrum better and ensure balanced lighting. And Mars ProII series will run cooler with vents installed on the front panel board.:circle-of-love:

Hey Sara I see you fixed the lens problem with the Mars 2 series may I ask how so I might be able to do it to mine. Or are yous offering some kind of fix offer for it?

:circle-of-love:Hi Stoney, last March, we found that our lens supplier has changed the materials without notifying us which will lead to black lens. That is the case.:Namaste: If your MarsII has the same problem with black lens, especially the blue one, we will offer you the free replacement or repair it free for you. Actually, the leds are still lighting. If you choose to keep it, we would love to offer some discount for next order.:high-five: Stoney, if your lights have the same problem, you can send us the pictures. We will arrange the repairment. :circle-of-love:
Hey Sara I see you fixed the lens problem with the Mars 2 series may I ask how so I might be able to do it to mine. Or are yous offering some kind of fix offer for it?

:circle-of-love:Hi Stoney, last March, we found that our lens supplier has changed the materials without notifying us which will lead to black lens. That is the case.:Namaste: If your MarsII has the same problem with black lens, especially the blue one, we will offer you the free replacement or repair it free for you. Actually, the leds are still lighting. If you choose to keep it, we would love to offer some discount for next order.:high-five: Stoney, if your lights have the same problem, you can send us the pictures. We will arrange the repairment. :circle-of-love:

No problem with my light Sara not as of now and hopefully never. Not really worried about it though I know you are there if I need you and I appreciate that. I was just wondering if you had a fix for the cloudiness which is hard to see in a pic

20160314_115552.jpg
20160314_115539.jpg
the final weight is in for the last Crop King White Widow 294 dry grams. Under my Mars ll 1200. I can say for sure Mars lights are fucking awesome when it comes to growing.

0.53 grams per watt.... for almost 600 watt the coverage sucks and the yield sucks too. would do much better with hps for half the price.... truth is most led lights will take you backwards... only the expensive ones are actually ahead of hps but all the low cost led lights are not better then hps.... and actually more problematic to your grow then anything else could be.... low yield per watt (sometime caused by low skill also).... i can produce bigger yields with 3watt leds... those 5w are overkill just a waste of electricity...

:cheesygrinsmiley:Hi Stoney, you can open the light and clean the glass cover with dry cloth.:Namaste:
No problem with my light Sara not as of now and hopefully never. Not really worried about it though I know you are there if I need you and I appreciate that. I was just wondering if you had a fix for the cloudiness which is hard to see in a pic

:party:haha, great job, you are a good grower, Stoney.:Namaste:
20160314_115552.jpg
20160314_115539.jpg
the final weight is in for the last Crop King White Widow 294 dry grams. Under my Mars ll 1200. I can say for sure Mars lights are fucking awesome when it comes to growing.

0.53 grams per watt.... for almost 600 watt the coverage sucks and the yield sucks too. would do much better with hps for half the price.... truth is most led lights will take you backwards... only the expensive ones are actually ahead of hps but all the low cost led lights are not better then hps.... and actually more problematic to your grow then anything else could be.... low yield per watt (sometime caused by low skill also).... i can produce bigger yields with 3watt leds... those 5w are overkill just a waste of electricity...

I got just under a gram per watt with my Mars leds To me that's way worth it. With hps I got about a half gram per watt. I see people on youtube getting over a gram per watt with Mars leds. I'm sure if they were such horrible lights they would not be as big as they are and have such a good record with growers from all over the globe

hi sara.

looks like ive had a bank of leds drop out, ive attached photos can you mail me with return details in the uk. 1200 mars2 light and is about 9 months old
20160315_081513.jpg
20160315_081506.jpg

thanks

Nothing to say now that you see I got just under a gram per watt huh. The coverage is great and the yeild Of 550+grams total under my Mars ll 1200 that is a great yeild

Got my light yesterday. Now if I can only get my wife to get her crap out of my closet I can set up my tent and start growing. I gotta give it to Mars when they say quick shilling they mean quick.

Got my light yesterday. Now if I can only get my wife to get her crap out of my closet I can set up my tent and start growing. I gotta give it to Mars when they say quick shilling they mean quick.
Congrats man, I had to clear out my wife's stuff from the closet. If I was waiting on her then I'd be waiting a long long time lol. Get clearing.

Back
Top Bottom