Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

:circle-of-love:UK warehouse: Reflector 192 have 5pcs stock left,
Germany warehouse: Reflector192 20pcs stock left.3'x3'x6' grow tent is out of stock.(If anyone needed,we can arrange goods from UK warehouse,the next shippment arrive about the end of this month.)
USA warehouse: 2'x2'x6' grow tent 9pcs stock left.

20161019_093837.jpg

Good morning Sara. As you know I'm using the backup panels from your company in my auto tent. They're both 300w, one is 120 x3, the other is 5x60. I'm so uninformed on how to use these correctly it's an embarrassment.

I need to know the proper distances from the light I should be using depending on the stage of growth. I'd appreciate it if you could help me out with this information. I believe it's time I learned to let your products show their true potential instead of my meandering around like a drunken sailor.

Thank you in advance for your help. :battingeyelashes: :love:

:circle-of-love:We also have good news for New Registrant: any New Registrant will get a 6 month extended warranty.:bravo:
:circle-of-love:New Registrant: What about "old registrants" do they get extended 6 month, on those purges thy done in the last weeks, ore do thy have to register brothers and sisters:cheesygrinsmiley: But you wont get me to reg.. Don't give my birthday info and phone number to anyone it has no relevance...:surf: Hope my new 60x120x150 tent arrive soon :cheer:
By the way congrats on the new Homepage looks good for what i've seen so fare

hey Sara. i would suggest the 180 height. mine is 6ft now and i wish i had another foot above my light. my girls are getting sun burned....

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

:circle-of-love:You mean when you need to reset your password,you didn't receive the email? I will check with our webstie engineer.:high-five:
Going to create another account. I am not receiving the link in my e mail to reset password......

:welcome:Morning SweetSue.It's no problem,if you need to know anything about our products,you can ask freely here.:high-five:
we recommend hanging distance from canopy:
germination 24-30inches above the plants
veg:18-24 inches above the plants
flower:12-18 inches above the plants
Our recommendation is just for you reference.Every plant is unique ,you need to adjust it to a better distance according to their react.Some growers keep it closer than we recommended.:high-five:
Good morning Sara. As you know I'm using the backup panels from your company in my auto tent. They're both 300w, one is 120 x3, the other is 5x60. I'm so uninformed on how to use these correctly it's an embarrassment.

I need to know the proper distances from the light I should be using depending on the stage of growth. I'd appreciate it if you could help me out with this information. I believe it's time I learned to let your products show their true potential instead of my meandering around like a drunken sailor.

Thank you in advance for your help. :battingeyelashes: :love:

:circle-of-love:Only new registant will get the extra 6 months warranty.:Namaste: We need the birthday information because we will have the Birthday gift project.You do not need to give us your real birthday date,you can give us a random date,once you fill in your birthday date on our website,you can not change it.:high-five:We only need this information for the Birthday project.:cheer:
We need the phone number,so tha we can confirm your orders with you in time,when you didn't reply the email.:high-five:
Please do not worry,we will not reveal it for any other purpose or to anyone else.:Namaste:
If you need to track your order,you can give me your order NO,i can check for you.:high-five:
Thanks for your support,we add more functions to our new website.If you got any problems with the new website ,please let us know.:welcome:
:circle-of-love:New Registrant: What about "old registrants" do they get extended 6 month, on those purges thy done in the last weeks, ore do thy have to register brothers and sisters:cheesygrinsmiley: But you wont get me to reg.. Don't give my birthday info and phone number to anyone it has no relevance...:surf: Hope my new 60x120x150 tent arrive soon :cheer:
By the way congrats on the new Homepage looks good for what i've seen so fare

I was wondering is it possible to chain a light that is not MARS Hydro to my Mars Hydro II 900 daisychain link on the top of the unit?

...of course...as long as voltage is compatible...most LED lights I've researched swing both ways...lolool... cheerz...h00k...

:circle-of-love:Hi amdew2,thanks for your opinions,i agree with you that the height should be 180cm,it will give more space for the hanging and the Ventilation on the top.:thumb:I think we can change that.:high-five:
hey Sara. i would suggest the 180 height. mine is 6ft now and i wish i had another foot above my light. my girls are getting sun burned....

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

:circle-of-love:Your Mars II 900 is with daisy chain? Usually we do not recommend use daisy,it's not safe to use.:Namaste:It will cause heat for the power cord easily,that's why we do not product Mars II with daisy chain now:Namaste:
I was wondering is it possible to chain a light that is not MARS Hydro to my Mars Hydro II 900 daisychain link on the top of the unit?

:welcome:Welcome to Mars-Hydro family,and welcome to 420magazine.:cheer:
...of course...as long as voltage is compatible...most LED lights I've researched swing both ways...lolool... cheerz...h00k...

Back
Top Bottom