Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

:thanks:Thanks for your input.So i think most of growers will use turn on the light at night time.:goodjob: Even i need put a humidifier in my living room at winter time,or i feel my skin is dry:volcano-smiley:
It seems more insects at summer time than winter.:high-five:
Hello Sara:

Like many smaller growers, I utilize a small but rugged electric space heater with a thermostat. It is hung where it can't touch anything and placed near the floor on the opposite side from the room exhaust filter so the warm air is gently drawn across the grow area. It comes on automatically whenever the temperature drops below 64 degrees F.

A small humidifier can be added to maintain some humidity but I have not needed one since plants transpire a lot of water into the air and the humidity rarely drops below 30 percent. In my opinion too much humidity is a bad thing with cannabis, it can allow many pests and pathogens to thrive.

Also, many of us run our lights to operate during the nighttime period as much as possible. In winter that allows the lights to help keep the room warm and in summer it allows the lights to function as much as possible during the cooler period to minimize their heat impact.

Peace, Hyena

It's not discriminatons,also our EU warehouse do not have enough stock left.The next shippment will arrive around the end of this month,and it usually take a longer time to finish the custom clearance.:Namaste:
:circle-of-love:Every have different tradition.Please do not worry,if there are some special Big Sales day in EU or your country,you can tell us.I can also appy it with my manager.:high-five:
If US have longer history regarding Black Friday! Then i guess EU will have longer Christmas sale! It's not a good idea to make those discriminations. It's definitely not a good strategy to this.. Why not just say "Mars Hydro" have a BF, So you don't get people agitated! An why did you ask me if we had BF, when it's suddenly only was the country's white longest history? Then i will look forward to Christmas where its only EU there will have a big Mars sale! Ore is the Christmas sale cancelled.. Ore!!

:circle-of-love:The hanging distance we recommended:high-five:
hanging_distance-11.jpg

Wednesday Thursday....Black Friday:cheer:
Be ready for your Black Friday everyone:(UK,USA,Canada only)
Friday(25th,Nov) MarsII series 10%off
Saturday(26th,Nov) Growtent 10%off
Sunday(27th,Nov) Reflector series 10%off
Monday(28th,Nov) Mars Pro II series 20%off

Each model only have One day on Sale,from Friday(25th,Nov) to Monday(28th,Nov) Los Angeles time ,each day have different products on Sale.offer is subject to availability. Send email or place order on our official website only
Mars , Led grow light , Mars Hydro
Our quantity is limited,be ready to place order on time for each model you needed.
black_friday_F.jpg

One of my friend have a plant,it stay with the temperature about 18C degree for about one week.The plant stop growing.How can he save it?:Namaste:

18 C is equal to about 65 Fahrenheit, which is the perfect temperature for plants of all kinds. Check your number, did you mean 18 C?

If a plant is too hot or too cold it will slow down some. A week of either won't permanently hurt a healthy plant. Once the temperature returns to normal (65-75 degrees F) most will regain full vigor.

Peace, Hyena

What kind of plant are you talking about? Because like hyena said. That's a pretty good temperature for plants.
Check to see that they are not over watering. maybe your keeping the roots too wet and cold? Just a thought.

I keep my plants between 23C and 27C (73-80F) but that's just my preference

Yeah i recently order My mars 900 II. I Love the LED but just like you Said, i Also really hope that the lights stay working because i have read many complains now in a short time and they all struggle with the customer service.

If i didnt already ordered My LED and read all this problems with the customer service and the problems with the tents i dont think i had ordered from mars-Hydro so i think you lose many new customer that see this.

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

FWIW. My 900 has been running for over 2 years without a hiccup. :circle-of-love::peace:

Hi, would having both lights on mars 2 400W slow growth for young plants? I have 1 auto that's nearly finished and a few young plants that could be moved under a 125 64k CFL just wondering what be best, thanks

I see the discussion about the 320... wish I could help. I have 3- reflector 48, using 2 in a 3x3, and I use 1- Mars Hydro Epistar 166 in my 4x4. I keep the lights higher than recommended, especially the 166.

:circle-of-love:Morning Hyena Mercia,thanks for your help.:thanks:But ususally i saw you guys like to keep it around24C-30C (75°-85°F).My friend went out of town for about one week,after he came back,he found his plant didn't change,and the temperature about 18C.
So after raise the temperature,the plant can haddle it by themselves? :Namaste:
18 C is equal to about 65 Fahrenheit, which is the perfect temperature for plants of all kinds. Check your number, did you mean 18 C?

If a plant is too hot or too cold it will slow down some. A week of either won't permanently hurt a healthy plant. Once the temperature returns to normal (65-75 degrees F) most will regain full vigor.

Peace, Hyena

I only know it's indica...i will ask him.:high-five:I think his problem is that his plant stay in cold and without enough water.He didn't water them for about one week.
Most growers keep the temperature about 23C and 27C,it's more good to cannabis.they like spring.:high-five:I also like spring.:volcano-smiley:
What kind of plant are you talking about? Because like hyena said. That's a pretty good temperature for plants.
Check to see that they are not over watering. maybe your keeping the roots too wet and cold? Just a thought.

I keep my plants between 23C and 27C (73-80F) but that's just my preference

:circle-of-love:hi GhostQueries:welcome:If you need to know anything,you can come here:cheer:
This post has been really helpful - a lot of good information in it. Researching all the light options can be overwhelming for a rookie :thumb:

:circle-of-love:We have one container will arrive Canada these days,but only have 70x70x160cm grow tent in it,do not have other size.:Namaste:The container which will arrive in January have the size you needed.:high-five:
We will not accept pre order,we do not hav enough stock,and we can not make sure the date when will our next shippment arrive.:Namaste:
Please do not worry,when the tent which you needed arrive,i will inform you and i will talk with my colleague.:high-five:
Hi Sara I seen a few post back that you said 240/120 tent was out of stock in Canada but will be arriving very soon. After speaking with Eric I'm told in January.can I still get sale price on tent if not in stock

:circle-of-love:hi Kernowdave,plants always like more lights,as long as they didn't get light burn.If you think there are too much lights for your plant,you can raise the hanging distance.:high-five:
Hi, would having both lights on mars 2 400W slow growth for young plants? I have 1 auto that's nearly finished and a few young plants that could be moved under a 125 64k CFL just wondering what be best, thanks

Back
Top Bottom