Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

Many Chinese people do not even know what cannabis is... I only found out about it when I came to Mars-hydro.

That is very sad to me. It is a wonderful thing to experience. You have no idea what you are missing out on.
I'm sure there are other things you would love to see as well. American beaches are beautiful depending on location. As are the mountain areas. So much outside of China. I recommend you travel and see the world as much as possible . It opened my eyes.

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App
Never been out of u.s unfortunately I dont know if I can now due to mistakes from my past.

Sent from my 5054N using 420 Magazine Mobile App

You will like it.:cheer: It's very cool
FHWN3_U_H3H_TIO1_IK392Q.jpg
What is the price tag on this lovely piece of eye saving technology lol.

I spent about 5 months in Thailand, and I wouldn't recommend that as a cannabis vacation destination. It's very easy to get arrested and in trouble with the law trying to purchase it there. A common scam is for cab drivers or street vendors offer to sell you some, and then the cops immediately arrest you and extort you for as much $$$ as possible before kicking you out of the country. Drug laws are also very stiff there, you definitely do not want to get arrested for any kind of drug possession or see the inside of a Thai prison.

Also, the cannabis found there is usually smuggled over form Cambodia, and of very poor quality.
Ive been in American prison and I could only imagine what a thai prison would be like....definitely not something I would want to find out

Many people like to go travel at Thailand,i like Thai-food,it's very fresh.Did you enjoy your time there?:cheer:
Really? Policy can know you buy cannabis that quickly?I thought Thailand also grow cannabis...:volcano-smiley:
Police would usually be involved in the set up (sting operation)

I repaired a Mars 2. Replaced several diodes. Worked for a while. Then a different bank started going. Replaced more. Then a driver went. Replaced that.
Sold the light....started using COBs.
Now I'm like.. "No China in the Garden".

But aren't COB's made in China? I know Cree is an American company but I believe their stuff is manufactured over seas.

I use Bridgelux Gen7 Vero 29 COBs made in Taiwan. 10 year warranty backed up by an additional warranty from Digikey dot ca.
10000 lumens (human visual brightness) with an amazing 1800 PAR (Photosynthetically Active Radiation....the light plants see) at 8 inches. Though I keep it a little further away.
420-magazine-mobile1702348423.jpg

That's a higher par rating than a 1000w Gavida HID.....at a fraction of the temperature and operation cost. 58w vs 1000w.

I see your running the high quality stuff. Very nice. I plan on doing a similar build when I upgrade.
I was just poking fun at the fact you said no China in the garden. When like spart said. Most of the things we purchase now a days are from the land of china.

Haven't followed this thread for some time but wonder will it reach page 2017 before the calender does? :xmas: Hey is Sara still here? If so, Merry Christmas, Sara. Dan. :icon_cool

Hi Heirloom,due to we do not have enough of stock for some model,so not all product On Sale.:high-five:
May i know which goods you want to purchase?:high-five:
Prices still show the same. What do we need to do. A code?

EDIT:

Ah..just the combo I want is not actually on sale. Dang. Is this a website error or is this combo not on sale?

Mars , Led grow light , Mars Hydro

:thanks:Really? It's great to hear that,one of my friend told me that there are 3 sprouts came out from one seeds in his growing room,it's hard to believe that.:bravo:
I have had two complete plants come from one seed before and both survived. I have also had one die, but generally the bigger/stronger one did survived.

US is the dream land for many oversea peoples,you do not need to go out of US.:high-five:
And more and more states is legal for cannabis use now.:goodjob:
Never been out of u.s unfortunately I dont know if I can now due to mistakes from my past.

As soon as we have price for it ,i will publish here.:high-five:We do not have the price yet,we will have it in stock at our international warehouse next month.:high-five:
What is the price tag on this lovely piece of eye saving technology lol.

:circle-of-love:I'm sorry to hear that,fortunately everything is ok now.All bad things past:bravo:
Ive been in American prison and I could only imagine what a thai prison would be like....definitely not something I would want to find out

Back
Top Bottom