Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

The toolbag which can install outside of the tent.:high-five:
Tool bags are useless and trap moisture in the fabric if you're going to do them use a mesh netting instead of a solid plastic it allows air flow in the pockets.

Will the magnets affect the cannabis? also the LED lights or some other equipment is made of metal,maybe it's not good to have it around?:high-five:
Or magnets so they can stick to the poles from outside the tent.

Only oneday left.If you still need our lights,do not miss it.:welcome:
:party:Christmas Sale is on:19th,Dec,2016-20th,Dec,2016.LA time.(PS: we will not have special Sale for New-Year and Chinese holiday)
LED grow light:10% off
Grow tent: 10% off
LED grow light with grow tent combo 15% off

This sale is available on our official website only.
More details:Mars , Led grow light , Mars Hydro
christmas.jpg

You need a reset button on those ones. Unplugging and taking out the battery to reset is a pain in the arse. A quick rest button would solve this. Instead of having a remote maybe just a simple lcd display fitted onto the unit would be better. Plus having a factory reset option like on a smart phone would be more user friendly.

The tool bags are pretty useless and unless given out free most people wouldn't pay money for them. A gift sure but I can't see to many people spending an extra 5$ on one.

It has Reset button.But the smart system is complicated,some customer used it before.They prefer the switchable one.
The toolbag enable grower put some small stuff ,such as PH pen.
We add the toolbag to all of our tent now,soon will arrive at our international warehoue,the price will not change for that.:high-five:
You need a reset button on those ones. Unplugging and taking out the battery to reset is a pain in the arse. A quick rest button would solve this. Instead of having a remote maybe just a simple lcd display fitted onto the unit would be better. Plus having a factory reset option like on a smart phone would be more user friendly.

The tool bags are pretty useless and unless given out free most people wouldn't pay money for them. A gift sure but I can't see to many people spending an extra 5$ on one.

Grow Tent 10% off:cheer: less than one day left:bravo:
Christmas Sale is on:19th,Dec,2016-20th,Dec,2016.LA time.(PS: we will not have special Sale for New-Year and Chinese holiday)
LED grow light:10% off
Grow tent: 10% off
LED grow light with grow tent combo 15% off

This sale is available on our official website only.
More details:Mars , Led grow light , Mars Hydro
christmas.jpg

teng.jpg

Under the 400w will be my entry in the journal part of the cup just the dual mainline the auto shall be done in a month or so and might be moved to the terrace.
20161219_215649-1.jpg
20161219_215723-1.jpg

plant reasons:
18/6 is best for seedlings they need the night time to root. You can run the lights 24/7 but it wouldn't be best for the seedlings they need time to convert the carbon dioxide to make the sugars/starches that help it root and start growth. Go 18/6 it's the best for the plants.

Mechanical reasons:
Running any fans at full speed 24/7 will shorten the life of the fan as well same with diodes and power supplies so will actually cut the life of the light as well.

basically yes you can but it's not the best for your light or plants.

I go 18/6 when they break the surface and during veg. I was just thinking about using 24/7 till they break the surface of the soil. Was just wondering if it would harm the light at all

Well before breaking ground temps would be more important than the lighting, I'd focus on getting a seedling heating pad or keeping it at a constant temp :high-five:

I agree 100% My basement is cooler and the light is helping the the seeds stay at 75-79 degrees but when the light goes out at night for 6 hours from midnight to 6am the temps go down to about 60 so i was wondering if the light can handle staying on 24 7 for a few days till they reach the surface. Also i have a heating pad under them with a probe keeping the rooting zone at 75 degrees. That stays on 24 7 already so at night they don't just go totally cool. So basically can the Mars II series be left on 24 7? Is it harmful to the light?

Is it okay to run these lights 24 hours a day? I am germinating seeds with my Mars II 900 right now and was curious

Absolutely. Running mine 24/7 in vegg during winter months.

She got strong stem:goodjob:so excited about the Mars Cup now,you already prepared everything for it.:goodjob:
Under the 400w will be my entry in the journal part of the cup just the dual mainline the auto shall be done in a month or so and might be moved to the terrace.
20161219_215649-1.jpg
20161219_215723-1.jpg

You can go with it,but it's not the best choice according to what i read.:high-five:
Is it okay to run these lights 24 hours a day? I am germinating seeds with my Mars II 900 right now and was curious

Back
Top Bottom