Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

If you have any opinions about our products or our service,please feel free to tell me here.:high-five:
It's no problem,our contest will ends on April 30th,you still can join in.:welcome:
If you need to purchase new lights,you can place on our official website:www.mars-hydro.com,the price is cheaper than other website.:high-five:

Hi Sara.
I've already bought a tent from you and given my opinions on the product in another thread. So no need to here :)

I I decided to try your lights so I did purchase a mars hydro light from Amazon and am awaiting delivery. Also FYI, it was less expensive for me to buy on Amazon by $30.

Mars II 1200
Mars hydro website: $625.59CAD
Amazon.ca: $597.99CAD

Honestly more that a week into the contest is not a good time to join in.
I think I'll wait to join in until you guys get the details worked out :)

Cheers

1st Time - Indoors - 600W MH - 4x4 - GSC & Blueberry

4x4 LED GSC & Hash plant

Hi
Now i have made my first oil:cheesygrinsmiley: of those buds and trim, 70g total, i got approx 11g oil .. and i have already tried the oil :thedoubletake: Kick ass in my head:thedoubletake: Was so dizzy, i had to lay down :adore: an 3 hours later i woke up with No headache or a warm feeling in my body:cheer: this lasted to next morning.. The varm feeling was good, But i didn't like the dizzy thing ;) I was clear in my head, but was dizzy as H... Hope it's normal? And wonder, can i remove the thc without ruin the effect of the oil im making for myself, headaches and epilepsy! I don't remove the thc thats for other people i know. And i'm already well underway with next-next-next.. Harvest ;P Ohh im using a soxhlet to extract the oil and then i use a distiller, to reclaim the iso.. So that's my first experience with "weed" :smokin::cheesygrinsmiley:

And thanks for all your help, answering all my questions, when i was in panic mode.. :thanks:
20170102_113729.jpg

https://www.420magazine.com/gallery/data/500/20170102_125047.jpg
https://www.420magazine.com/gallery/data/500/20170104_094151.jpg
https://www.420magazine.com/gallery/data/500/20170103_214527.jpg
20170104_195500.jpg

Hi
Now i have made my first oil:cheesygrinsmiley: of those buds and trim, 70g total, i got approx 11g oil .. and i have already tried the oil :thedoubletake: Kick ass in my head:thedoubletake: Was so dizzy, i had to lay down :adore: an 3 hours later i woke up with No headache or a warm feeling in my body:cheer: this lasted to next morning.. The varm feeling was good, But i didn't like the dizzy thing ;) I was clear in my head, but was dizzy as H... Hope it's normal? And wonder, can i remove the thc without ruin the effect of the oil im making for myself, headaches and epilepsy! I don't remove the thc thats for other people i know. And i'm already well underway with next-next-next.. Harvest ;P Ohh im using a soxhlet to extract the oil and then i use a distiller, to reclaim the iso.. So that's my first experience with "weed" :smokin::cheesygrinsmiley:

And thanks for all your help, answering all my questions, when i was in panic mode.. :thanks:
20170102_113729.jpg

https://www.420magazine.com/gallery/data/500/20170102_125047.jpg
https://www.420magazine.com/gallery/data/500/20170104_094151.jpg
https://www.420magazine.com/gallery/data/500/20170103_214527.jpg
20170104_195500.jpg

Way to big a dose!!! Take a trip over to SweetSue's Cannabis Oil Study Hall. Tacking a grain of rice, and swallowing, will get you very high. :cco: We call that a sloppy tack. :peace:

A year less warranty on ebay and amazon....
50k hps should be alright as long as you use the par38s at the end :rofl:

But if something goes wrong with it, I'm sure mars hydro stand behind their product.
Wouldn't they?

Seriously though, I trust the one year of warranty with Amazon behind it, more than I trust 2 years directly with mars.
Ive already dealt with a "direct with Mars/Hydro purchase warranty issue" and wasn't satisfied, threw my hands in the air and fixed the issues myself.
So I expect no more on this product but thanks for the heads up.
Alas, here I am giving them another chance based on other growers comments and reviews.
I guess we'll see.

1st Time - Indoors - 600W MH - 4x4 - GSC & Blueberry

4x4 LED GSC & Hash plant

Well normally they uphold their warranty only heard a few irrate cases from people but after talking to them it was clear why. Normally its the same routine photos lights on and off to show the issues and so they can determine the error then they will encourage sending parts which is under standable since shipping costs as much as the light. Sending a few diodes and a power supply is cheaper than shipping the lights all around the eu or across the country. Never had a problem with mine yet and hope I never do but it happens which is normal about the year mark. But you can buy diodes from them after the warranty expires so its not really a issue either way.

interesting debate...

I'm right here guys and, yes, I am special LOL. UR 2.:high-five:

I did agree to try and clone under 1200 but will keep bubba journal active just in case off melt down.

I may start my journal over after up potting clones to grow medium. Perhaps this is when the plant should be officially called planted?

Did Spart take the bait? LOL

I thought the Chinese were supposed to be the authoritarians?

Luv u guyz. Peace on campus.

yes,you should start a new journal.:high-five:They look good.:goodjob:
This is a bizzare response.... smh...
It is in the 3L pot because I wanted to do a small quick flowering auto along beside my other plants while they were vegging. They are the same age... :rofl:
And which is it literally you told me a few posts before that I should just start a new journal with just the mainlines....
Before Training
20170103_154431.jpg

After
20170103_155212.jpg

20170103_155221.jpg

Hi Darkscotia,the Mars Pro II Epistar 80&120 came online around 8pm here last night,we do not have this two lights In stock at our international warehouse yet,now you guys can place pre-order on our website,when the goods arrive,we will send out as soon as possible.:high-five:
Mars Pro II Epistar80&120 :USA around March,2017,other international warehouse around April 2017.:high-five:
Sara would like to order mars 120 and glasses if that's the same as reflector 144 but sales person not responding

You can connect 2pcs Mars Pro II Epistar120 together is a Mars Pro II Epistar240.:high-five:
2pcs120.jpg

Epistar120_U.jpg

Never mind I see that's not the reflector 144 version.isnthere a timeline on when the mars pro 240 is coming out

:goodjob:This time we use International Express Company to send the LED use glasses to our international warehouse,we didn't put into container,so they arrive fast.:high-five:
We want more growers to experience our glasses,so we only charge for the shipping fee,later the price will be changed.:high-five:
Just ordered the glasses good price point looking forward to getting them

:circle-of-love:We want growers to know about it more clear before they can place order.:high-five: And we promised that we will publish this two lights around Jan,2017.:Namaste: Our goods already on the way to every warehouses.:cheer:
whats the point in showing us the pro80s and 120 if they are not available for 3 months

:goodjob:She is really amazing.Beautiful pistil.:bravo:
Don't think we entered in a contest or anything but just wanted to share a pic of our lady with the thread grown with mars300 old style
420-magazine-mobile493926871.jpg
420-magazine-mobile832627954.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Back
Top Bottom