Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

That's right it will be from genetics or the nutes you are using not the light !

..".Light intensity influences the expression of symptoms of some deficiencies and toxicities. For example, growth at low light intensities suppresses the development of symptoms of zinc deficiency and phosphate toxicity. More important, when increasing light improves growth it also increases the nutrient demand and the likelihood of all deficiencies."

...the leg bone's connected to the knee bone...the knee bone's connected to the thigh bone...just sayin'...lolool...cheerz...h00k...:hookah:

..".Light intensity influences the expression of symptoms of some deficiencies and toxicities. For example, growth at low light intensities suppresses the development of symptoms of zinc deficiency and phosphate toxicity. More important, when increasing light improves growth it also increases the nutrient demand and the likelihood of all deficiencies."

...the leg bone's connected to the knee bone...the knee bone's connected to the thigh bone...just sayin'...lolool...cheerz...h00k...:hookah:

You are right there hook but it doesn't directly cause them and also like you said the nutrient demand so is relatively based on the nutes more so than the lights , as you said light influence but doesn't directly cause defs I was just pointing that out to him as he was clearly frustrated and throwing a whole lot of hate when it's about peace haha I liked that song as a kid ! ....

Happy growing .

Well maybe the light you wanted is not instock but there is a option they can have it shipped from china or somewhere else close to you.

You can come on here and state whatever you like but we the people do not see your proof of claim.

So go take it elsewhere, like with them.

The definciencies you state are not caused by a light source but by inexpeienced grower.

A Licenced Medicinal Cannabis User

Preach brother !

Happy growing .

And it was more he was trying to blame Mars lights spasifically saying the spectrum causes them I've used them and only had one issue and that was my fault due to me being lazy with the ph only other thing was having light to close that's not down to the light but the grower ..

Happy growing .

You are so nice to me.:thanks:
Also except Mars light,other lights also will not involve with changing the stem into purple color,right?
That's right it will be from genetics or the nutes you are using not the light !

And your more than welcome Sara I thought I would clear that up as I know he's probably frustrated as I would be aswell but you can't blame something on a light and the light doesn't cause that problem , the spectrum is clearly great look at my baby's every new post notice more growth and size Mars haven't failed me in that department or any other that's for sure I will always recomend Mars LEDs as the results speak for them self! ...

Happy growing .

Also except Mars light,other lights also will not involve with changing the stem into purple color,right?
No lght will do so unless its a light that can burn stuff and if so the stem will be black and burn't :)

No a purple stem is from genetics of the strain not from any light source.

It's mostly down to genetics and nutes with the stems Sara not the lighting especially not the Mars LEDs nor any other brand of lighting .

Happy growing .

Well maybe the light you wanted is not instock but there is a option they can have it shipped from china or somewhere else close to you.

You can come on here and state whatever you like but we the people do not see your proof of claim.

The definciencies you state are not caused by a light source but by inexpeienced grower.

...seriously..."we the people"...:rofl:...cheerz...h00k...:hookah:

Deficentcys don't come from
Light . and some plants have purple stems from genetics like mine defecentys mostly come from ph imbalance and lock outs deficentcy meaning deficient in something (asin not enough ) you can't get a cal
Or a mag def from a light im afraid pal . sorry about the delivery issues but lights have nothing to do with defs thought I'd clear that up

Happy growing .

That's cool, man. Did you cite your source, like I did?

Glad you said it Hook! I thought about saying something very similar but figured Nahh, 100 others would tell me I'm wrong. I don't think Hook or I are saying ANYTHING bad about Mars lights but spectrum can contribute to deficiencies. May or may not be the "sole" reason.

Inexperienced my ass. Did you read the article I cited? Where did you get your degree from, High Times University?

Glad you said it Hook! I thought about saying something very similar but figured Nahh, 100 others would tell me I'm wrong. I don't think Hook or I are saying ANYTHING bad about Mars lights but spectrum can contribute to deficiencies. May or may not be the "sole" reason.

It may or may not make your minds up lol is there any definitive proof to this ? And define the word deficency meaning something is deficent of something or lacking or not enough of I was just stating that directly saying Mars lights cause deficentcy 100% all down to Mars LEDs I've had no issues and I'm sure 100 people would say the same as me bro that defeciencys are down to the lacking of something hence being called deficent ?

Happy growing .

And it was more he was trying to blame Mars lights spasifically saying the spectrum causes them I've used them and only had one issue and that was my fault due to me being lazy with the ph only other thing was having light to close that's not down to the light but the grower ..

Happy growing .

I believe the root cause is his frustration at not getting his product and a lack of support(which is increasingly a thorn in Mars side as I read) so he was lashing out...I have nothing against Mars and like Sara...but feel sorry for her having to be the go between manufacturer and consumer...Good business is built on Good support...This forum like any other... will have opinions...and differences thereof...those differences should be between the party's involved...not a band wagon to be piled on...just MHO...cheerz...h00k...:hookah:

I believe the root cause is his frustration at not getting his product and a lack of support(which is increasingly a thorn in Mars side as I read) so he was lashing out...I have nothing against Mars and like Sara...but feel sorry for her having to be the go between manufacturer and consumer...Good business is built on Good support...This forum like any other... will have opinions...and differences thereof...those differences should be between the party's involved...not a band wagon to be piled on...just MHO...cheerz...h00k...:hookah:
I agree he needa to take it up with them and not post bad crap when he does not even own the lights, plus to say its the lights that have caused the issues he claims are 100% incorrect as no light will do what he claims.

Spot on hooky ..

Happy growing .

Back
Top Bottom