Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

You mean you want to DIY with our lights?:Namaste:But it's not safe to use.:Namaste:If you DIY wiht our lights:Namaste:
Hi hi. Just a forewarning idk if this voids warrenty. But a friend of mine wanted to start growing and i looked at his electrical box to see if we can drop a dedicated line for the leds(mars 600) anf i noticed the witing was old and nothing was grounded. The only ground wire i seen was hooked up to the main. Any ideas to voiding warrenty and would this effect light?

to each their own and mine to smoke

If you choose to send the light to our repair cent, it will take time to send the light to/from the repair center:Namaste:But we will try our best to get the light back to you as soon as possible.:high-five:
Hey i sent my light off on a 16th and the next month i got it back. Its a tedious affair but in the end they make it right if you have patience with the back and forth

I confirmed with my colleague again,the replacement parts will arrive at your side within these days.:high-five:
That actually sounds pretty quick illizm775 :rofl:

I can't imagine how long it would have taken if I had sent it to them to have it repaired.

I am now just hoping to get the part (DIY) within 2 weeks and that's just one way, California to Michigan.

We have video to show you how to change the diodes,if you needed.:high-five:Or you can contact with our service department,they will help you with it.:Namaste:
Oh i got the diy kit too for 28$ and i looked at what they sent and figured it would be alot more cause half my panel went out.

Mars Pro II series are the best lights we got so far.:cheer:
:circle-of-love:May i know that the sound is very loud? and only when you turn off the lights,it will occur,right?Which part of the light? I will consult with our engineer.:Namaste:If you need to know anything,please let me know.:Namaste:
Usually when you turn on the light,it will have little noise,when the light start work,the noise will be gone.
I got my papers back and just started using my mars pro ii 128 epistar the other day, veg mode. So far it seems nice and cool. Only thing I've noticed so far is when the lights go off there's some rather loud clicks or pops, thermal expansion/contraction as it cools off. No problems yet, and it's bright as fuuuuuuuuu

:cheer:it's great to hear that.Looking forward to pics of your plants soon.:high-five:
Just got my Mars II 400w today. Pretty awesome light and it shipped super fast

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Happy New Year! Good wishes to all of you guys here.
Here is the newest international stock information:
USA warehouse:Reflector144 have 5pcs,Mars II 1200 have 47 stock left.
UK warehouse:Mars Pro II Cree 128 have 2pcs,Mars Pro II Cree256 have8pcs,Grow tent120x60x150cm have 5pcs stock left.
EU warehouse:Mars II 400 have 17pcs,Grow tent70x70x160cm have 5pcs stock left.
CA warehouse:Reflector48 have 10 pcs,Mars II1200 have13pcs,Mars pro II Cree128 have 4pcs,Mars Pro II Cree256 have 7pcs,Grow tent70x70x160cm have 17pcs stock left,Mars II 1600 is out of stock.The next shippment will arrive around Feb 8th.:Namaste:
02_04.png

Only one day left.:welcome::welcome:
(Due to we are out ot stock for YOYO hanger at Canada warehuse,so this promotion ends for Canada warehouse.):Namaste:
From Jan 23th,to Feb 5th,2017,purchase grow light or grow light on our official website ,you will get a pair of yoyo hanger for Free as Chinese New Year gift.:cheer:
Mars , Led grow light , Mars Hydro
Free5.jpg

:circle-of-love:All departments of Mars-hydro back to office now(except facotry).During our holiday,we may not reply your email or messages in time,we are sorry for the inconvenient,but now everything back to normal.If anyone need anything,please feel free to contact with us.Thanks for your understanding.:Namaste:

Hi hi. Just a forewarning idk if this voids warrenty. But a friend of mine wanted to start growing and i looked at his electrical box to see if we can drop a dedicated line for the leds(mars 600) anf i noticed the witing was old and nothing was grounded. The only ground wire i seen was hooked up to the main. Any ideas to voiding warrenty and would this effect light?

If you have a ungrounded system just install a gfci plug where you want the light. That's makes it NEC code compliant. You can also run a dedicated circuit and install a ground rod and bonding jumper at your electric panel. That will make it a grounded system. You should have an electrician take care of the last option. You don't want to mess up a grounding system.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Hi illizm,we do not have Trade-in Project now,may i know what can i help for your light?:Namaste:If you need anything,i will try my best to help.:high-five:
Hey :SmokeSara: is there a possibility of sending lights in for upgrade?

Please make sure it's safe to use.:Namaste:
If you have a ungrounded system just install a gfci plug where you want the light. That's makes it NEC code compliant. You can also run a dedicated circuit and install a ground rod and bonding jumper at your electric panel. That will make it a grounded system. You should have an electrician take care of the last option. You don't want to mess up a grounding system.

Please make sure it's safe to use.:Namaste:
Using a gfci receptacle is the only way to install a ground type receptacle on a ungrounded system without installing a equipment grounding electrode. But, its best to contact a licenced electrician if you don't know what you're doing.

After a lot of misc opinions on whether you can or can not root clones under Mars Pro-series lamps, I decided to give it a shot during the third Mars-Hydro cup, since the rules say no t5/etc.

It did work quite well for me. I managed to lose 3 of 10 clones. They died because I drowned them, not because of the lamp :)

Anyway - You can root clones under Mars-Hydro and in the future I will keep doing that

Note! Non of the skulls are real

Clones_0014.jpg

Mars Pro Epistar 160, Homebox Evolution Q80, Big-Bud, Northern lights, pure power plant

Clones_0026.jpg

cup3-500.jpg

Mars Hydro Cup 3
Winner Category : (we will get 1 winners for each category)
1, Best Grow journal :
Journal from start to end, record every grow step is very important to win .
2,Best grow result:
whoes grow get the highest gram per watt, who can win this category. Grow journal is necessary, only grow result post will not be choose by judge.
3: Best Spreader:
who get most likes and share (one share=5 likes) when you post information about us, please tag MarsHydro .
4: Best picture
We will take some pictures from your grow journal then put it on our facebook and Instagram, who get the most likes who win this category, but if you buy likes, your rights will be canceled.
5: Best Video:
who shows Video in internet for us, email us the link, we will find out the best one. Useful is very important for this category.
3O6A9351.jpg

Award or the products we would like to sponsor every winner:
4pcs Mars Pro II 80LED light
1 pc Mars hydro 4x4’grow tent,
4pcs grow Bar24LED-120cm( set up at each corner of the tent),
1 pair of yoyo hanger
1 pair of led grow light Glasses

:high-five:Yes,if someone need to DIY their lights,they need to make sure it's safe,which need to be professional or good at electrician knowledge:Namaste:
Using a gfci receptacle is the only way to install a ground type receptacle on a ungrounded system without installing a equipment grounding electrode. But, its best to contact a licenced electrician if you don't know what you're doing.

Back
Top Bottom