Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

This time my colleague Mandy and Winnie will be there.:high-five:
Which girl you want to meet next time? Sara? Lucy? Tina? ,haha,:high-five:We will join many exhibition this year:cheer:
That's a good question.... who is going to be there?
You?
Lucy?
Tina?
Who?

We have grow bar at our USA warehouse now. You may add some grow bar in your tent :cheer:
bar4.jpg

I have a 1200 in a 5x5 and it did great, but I was thinking about either getting a 3x3 and blasting as you say or maybe surrounding the 1200 on all four sides with grow bars or selling the 1200 and designing something myself. Let us know how the 3x3 works out.

So not many grower will clone of a auto plants,or maybe no one will do that,right? i can imagine the result will also be very low.:high-five:
I prefer starting autos in their final pot size from the beginning, think cloning autos is a waste of time and the THC count depends on the strain.
I like Cash Crop from Cream of the Crop which is rated at 22% THC. I've also crossed it with Ultimate Purple and am experimenting with those crosses now.

Cloning an auto is very ill advised. Autoflowers have a set life span and when you attempt to clone one you are actually hindering about 2 weeks growth that branch could of had while not trying to re root itself.

Cloning an auto is very ill advised. Autoflowers have a set life span and when you attempt to clone one you are actually hindering about 2 weeks growth that branch could of had while not trying to re root itself.

In my experience the mother and the clone produce less together than the mother would have on her own.

This time my colleague Mandy and Winnie will be there.:high-five:
Which girl you want to meet next time? Sara? Lucy? Tina? ,haha,:high-five:We will join many exhibition this year:cheer:

Hmmmm. a few years ago you promised to cook for me, but Lucy has been very nice and wants to play guitar together.... How about a package deal? You cook while Lucy and I jam..... Have no idea who Mandy and Winnie are.......

We have at our USA warehouse now.You may add some grow bar in your tent :cheer:
bar4.jpg

Last time we discussed grow bars we were miles apart on price point and no one could tell me exactly what diode ranges were on the bar.

When I get closer to switching to flower we'll revisit that discussion and I'll decide which direction to go.

Yeah,i heard that .Also the clone of the auto will follow the flowering time of the big plant,that's really not good,right?:high-five:

Then i got another quesstion: if comes to a auto,can not top too much branches off,right?:volcano-smiley:
In my experience the mother and the clone produce less together than the mother would have on her own.

:circle-of-love:After i get my visa,i will let you know.Sure i will cook for you,keep some weed for me,haha:volcano-smiley:
Hmmmm. a few years ago you promised to cook for me, but Lucy has been very nice and wants to play guitar together.... How about a package deal? You cook while Lucy and I jam..... Have no idea who Mandy and Winnie are.......

Our grow bar use upgraded chips,install without lens.:bravo:
The which we provide already the lowest price which we can offer so far.:Namaste:
Last time we discussed grow bars we were miles apart on price point and no one could tell me exactly what diode ranges were on the bar.

When I get closer to switching to flower we'll revisit that discussion and I'll decide which direction to go.

I was wondering if 2 mars hydro 300 watt led (86$ on amazon) would be more beneficial than one 600 watt led (160 on amazon). Obviously price isn't the issue as they are about the same.

For my veg room, 7x9x7 (attic so 7 at the highest point,3 feet at the lowest). I read I need about half the wattage from my flower light(600 watt hps). And if the 300 watt doesn't truelly pull 300 watts then I think I'd need two to keep enough veg plants growing strong for flower.

That's where my question lies,would it be better to have more canopy coverage with 2 300's? Or the one 600 watt led would be just as effective,using less power consumption. Is that true by the way, one 600 will pull less than 2 300 watt leds. I don't know the true wattage.

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

For a 3x3 I would spend a little extra and get the 900w it has a good draw wattage for a tent that size.

I would go 2 x 300w over the 1x 600w you would get a better spread of light and more height options if say one plant decides to get away from ya a bit.

A couple of images from my clone-tent

hunger_games_001.jpg

hunger_games_002.jpg

Back
Top Bottom