Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

So when got mold buds,no pesticide can solve this problem without cut it?I bet the mold buds taste strange....:volcano-smiley:
Yes that would be okay.

So when got mold buds,no pesticide can solve this problem without cut it?I bet the mold buds taste strange....:volcano-smiley:
You'll her really sick if inhale mold.
Nothing you can try to remove as much as possible. But I wouldn't.

How will a bud get mold? High humidity? or the root problem?:Namaste:
You'll her really sick if inhale mold.
Nothing you can try to remove as much as possible. But I wouldn't.

:lot-o-toke:sure,and let me know how it taste...i tried once...i don't know what i should feel...:volcano-smiley:
I am guessing 100-125. I will let you know once it is a jarred. :circle-of-love:::peace:

How will a bud get mold? High humidity? or the root problem?:Namaste:
Humidity and bacteria from poor ventilation. Also not sanitizing snips can cause bacteria which can lead to problems I'm sure.

:cheer:Get your Mars Pro II Epistar80 and Mars Pro II Epistar120
Great news Mars Pro II Epistar80 arrived at our USA,UK,EU,AU warehouse,
Mars Pro II Epistar120 arrived at USA,EU,AU warehouse.
They will arrive CA warehouse around April 9th.:cheer:
PRO_II.png

Mars Pro II Epistar80&120 with flexible U-connector to connect multiple lights together.
pro_ii_80.jpg

1000_.jpg

80_Epistar_.jpg

3pcs80.png

1_4_43.jpg

Morning and Evening Kingjoe:circle-of-love: Mold bud means that part of the plant already died?if not cut if off,the whole plant may ends died?:volcano-smiley:
Usually growers will use fan or carbon filter,this kind of thing will not happen...just my guess.:high-five:
Humidity and bacteria from poor ventilation. Also not sanitizing snips can cause bacteria which can lead to problems I'm sure.

:smokin::lot-o-toke:Anyone want to meet us? Or we can visit your garden?:volcano-smiley:
We are coming soon,are you ready?:cheer: Who will go to the HighTimes Cannabis Cup? Let's meet at San Bernardino:welcome: Will anyone bring their plants there?:welcome:
NOS Center
689 S E St.
San Bernardino, CA 92408
SoCal_Vendor.jpg

Don't smoke mold Sara. You could get sick. It's not good for you

It depends on how much light you give and how you train. With enough room and light you could probably get a kg from one plant

:420:The big day is coming,4/20 !!! what you guys want to get?Smoking weed?or you want get more lights for your growing room?Tell us your wishes, it may come true.:welcome: :420:
4_201.jpg

:circle-of-love:I didn't smoke mold buds,i asked for a friend.I tried some cannabis oil...but i really didn't feel anything...maybe i should smoke more?:volcano-smiley:
Don't smoke mold Sara. You could get sick. It's not good for you

:circle-of-love:Yeah,if anyone can give a accurate of how many gram of cannaibs you can get per watt before you grow it,it's 80% not true....too many factors can affect it.
But this grower asked me how many plants he should start with....i really do not how to tell him...:thanks:
It depends on how much light you give and how you train. With enough room and light you could probably get a kg from one plant

:welcome:
:420:The big day is coming,4/20 !!! what you guys want to get?Smoking weed?or you want get more lights for your growing room?Tell us your wishes, it may come true.:welcome: :420:
4_201.jpg

We are coming soon,are you ready? Who will go to the HighTimes Cannabis Cup? Let's meet at San Bernardino Will anyone bring their plants there?
NOS Center
689 S E St.
San Bernardino, CA 92408
SoCal_Vendor.jpg

Back
Top Bottom