Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

but once it show pistils,you will change the light schedule to 12/12,or you will wait more few days?:morenutes:
There is a big difference in a plant maturing and showing sex and flowering, just cause it shows sex don't mean it's flowering, it's just maturing lmmfao.✌️

thanks for sharing with us here:thanks:
420-magazine-mobile1294041096.jpg

there is a line in my mind....there are some small pieces missing...but now you helped me to find them out....:goodjob:
Here is what I talking about Sara, they show their sex when they reach maturity most of the time, now you can flip at anytime you want but some growers will wait till they mature before flip.

yeah,indoor growing,everything will be under control.haha.they will goes the way we lead them to....:slide::morenutes:
Alot of times growers are faced with height issues or something so they need to flip early but I guess that is the great thing about growing indoors, you can choose to flip at anytime you wish, that's one of my favorite things about indoor growing, I get to control everything lol.✌️

:circle-of-love:To be frank,i didn't check your journal very carefully before....but i will read them page by page now....i think there are many things waiting for me to dig out.:high-five:
I also got my second journal up if anyone is interested, y'all know me I can't figure out how to add to my signature on this phone so you will have to click on my name on this post then click on my post and you will see my second journal, the title is Tom Smith's Second Run With Autos 2017, everyone is welcome to tag along with me on my second journal.✌️

Hi Gnarl,here is the informations about the COB light:
Spectrum: 450~475nm 620~630nm, 650~660nm, and white
Par Value: 531umol/m2/s
Lumen:8615Lm±5%@AC120V 8508 Lm±5%@AC240V
Power draw: 110W + - 5%@AC120V 108W + - 5%@AC240V
Input Voltage: AC100-240V AC277 for North America only
Ampere: 0.987A/120V 0.46 A/240V
Core Coverage:2.5ft*2.5ft
Max Coverage: 4.5ft*4.5ft
Light Size: 290*220*210MM
Package Size: MM
Net Weight: 3.4KG
Gross Weight: KG
DB: 0dB
Frequency: 50-60HZ
BIN:Cree cxb 3590 CD 30h 3000K
CRI:>80
Voltage:60V

All CREE 3590 chips are not created equal.
What is the temp? 3000k, 3500k, etc.
What BIN?
CRI?
Voltage?
It would help to know exactly what it is you are selling.
Thanks in advance, Sara.

thanks for your help.we will try our best to publish more information about our new light.:high-five::cheer:
I think I put some of that information in "a thread for the users of Mars-Hydro" but I am a little too tired to go through it right now. I can't remember the bin either.

I will follow up your photos journal.....i need to know more about it.haha:cheer:
QUOTE=tom smith;3603841]Last run I only vegged for one month but future grows I will veg month and a half maybe even two months depending on growth, I don't have any type of height or space restrictions since I have a empty 4 bedroom house that I do nothing but grow in so I have plenty of space and I like to grow big plants lol, I am getting ready to do some photos here in a couple weeks so it should be fun.✌️[/QUOTE]

:goodjob:nice,you are using Growth sepctrum alone,or you use full spectrum now?:high-five:
Here is a shot of a couple babies growing under a Mars-Hydro Reflector 96. Day 16 from germination
420-magazine-mobile1694876979.jpg

Both autos, the right lady is Northern Light the left is Blue Mystic

:circle-of-love:Dear all customers:
Mars-hydro factory is located in South of China,which suffered thyphoon hato these days.So anyone need order customized product,there may be a slightly delay.Sorry for the inconvenient.:high-five:
For Mars-hydro Finished products,we have enough stock of goods at our international warehouse,you do not need to wait,can place order at anytime.After we collect the payment,we will arrange goods to you within 24hours (working hours),the package will arrive at your side around 3-7 working days.:welcome:

:goodjob:nice,you are using Growth sepctrum alone,or you use full spectrum now?:high-five:

At this time grow only. Once they get a bit bigger the full spectrum will be used.

:goodjob:as they are still very small,they do not need too much light so far.:volcano-smiley:
At this time grow only. Once they get a bit bigger the full spectrum will be used.

:goodjob:waiting for harvest,haha
Here is my Russian doll under one of the epistar 160. She is sharing with a couple others. She is clearly the winner though. This strain may take 11-13 weeks in flower. So she has 3-5 weeks left. What a frosty monster that light is growing. The plant is 54 inch from the pot and has rock hard buds down 3 feet no question.
420-magazine-mobile1972352720.jpg

Do you guys make or plan to make any LED lights for flower that we can replace our 1000watt HPS with? We cover 4x4 for every 1000watt @ 140,000 lumens. Would be cool if we could get the same output with an LED :)

Back
Top Bottom