Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

Thanks for watching Mars Hydro Live Show, due to the trouble caused by VPN, Instgram is not available to watch our show. This is our first Live Show, there must be some disadvantages. If you have any suggestions, feel free to tell us. We will be more perfect next time.
Discount codes "Live620" can be used to get 10% discount only today on our official website: www.mars-hydro.com

I posted on here awhile back about the usefulness of the old mars300, 140+/- actual, veg compared to flowering. While I still don't believe it is near the best, mine is still running, even in flower. I really had to get it tweaked so the footprint is just so, but my plant that is tied up under it has rock hard nugs. I have a 10.6² foot tent. The old 300 covers a small but effective footprint of about 1½ft x 2 ft. I also have it 4-6 inches away from the tops, closer than I was originally recommended.

I guess I'm only rambling here because I realize that I have put some hours on this light since 2015 when I purchased it. It isn't quite as bright as back then, but every diode still lights up, the fan is quiet, relatively cool running. I paid, I think $90 for this thing. I have pissed and moaned about how bad I thought it was, and I was wrong. It is an old school led, it is not fancy, it did not cost much, yet 3 years later it is still running and grows pot.

Thank you for not ever having to fix my light.
I rotate my adult plants daily except for this one tied up and stuck under the 300

I posted on here awhile back about the usefulness of the old mars300, 140+/- actual, veg compared to flowering. While I still don't believe it is near the best, mine is still running, even in flower. I really had to get it tweaked so the footprint is just so, but my plant that is tied up under it has rock hard nugs. I have a 10.6² foot tent. The old 300 covers a small but effective footprint of about 1½ft x 2 ft. I also have it 4-6 inches away from the tops, closer than I was originally recommended.

I guess I'm only rambling here because I realize that I have put some hours on this light since 2015 when I purchased it. It isn't quite as bright as back then, but every diode still lights up, the fan is quiet, relatively cool running. I paid, I think $90 for this thing. I have pissed and moaned about how bad I thought it was, and I was wrong. It is an old school led, it is not fancy, it did not cost much, yet 3 years later it is still running and grows pot.

Thank you for not ever having to fix my light.
I rotate my adult plants daily except for this one tied up and stuck under the 300

Thanks for your patient sharing, the buds look great :goodjob:
Why you don't grow large plant to harvest more?

Thanks for your patient sharing, the buds look great :goodjob:
Why you don't grow large plant to harvest more?

I am using 12/12 from seed. I only have a 5foot ceiling and my plants are sativas. I don't have feminized seeds or a separate veg/clone area. Plants spend their whole life in one tent being rotated under my different lights. Makes some tasty, but not very dense stuff. Gets me by. I don't really have the cash for more powerful lights.

Thank you Miss Sara, unfortunately my Mars Reflector 96 and tent is three days behind because of Chinese boat holiday. I wish the website would have posted this because my seedlings are suffering right now.
Should have been here last Friday, hopefully it will be here today.
I'm kinda bummed.

Thank you Miss Sara, unfortunately my Mars Reflector 96 and tent is three days behind because of Chinese boat holiday. I wish the website would have posted this because my seedlings are suffering right now.
Should have been here last Friday, hopefully it will be here today.
I'm kinda bummed.

Thanks for supporting us John. I checked the shipping information for you, it shows parcels were delivered, pls check if all of them are in good condition.

I am using 12/12 from seed. I only have a 5foot ceiling and my plants are sativas. I don't have feminized seeds or a separate veg/clone area. Plants spend their whole life in one tent being rotated under my different lights. Makes some tasty, but not very dense stuff. Gets me by. I don't really have the cash for more powerful lights.

The lights look powerful enough, your plants don't take much grow size. Your plants are near from light, I think your plants get powerful light. :welldone:

Facebook competition not very good. It is risky for a lot of people to post on social media. But was a waste of my time taking the risk as only 3 lights were judged. I don’t have any of those lights so there was no point in me entering.

Not going to take the risk on anymore social media competitions.

Well done to the winner if your a member here.

Thanks for supporting us John. I checked the shipping information for you, it shows parcels were delivered, pls check if all of them are in good condition.

Thank you, Miss Sara for checking on this quickly. My FedEx guy is usually here by 930 am and has never run late in 18 years. I waited for him until noon before I wrote to you and check FedEx website, it said Superior Wisconsin.
Obviously they did not update it so I sent the link to Lynn.
I am very happy with my purchase and was using both the grow tent and light by 800 pm last night.
Again, thank you for quickly looking into this matter, I greatly appreciate you and so do my seedlings. They're looking much better already.
Keep up the great work! I'm looking forward to doing more business with Mar-hydo in the near future. Excellent quality products.
Have a great day Miss Sara.

John

P.S. In the future I plan on calling first and asking if they have any upcoming holidays.

Thank you, Miss Sara for checking on this quickly. My FedEx guy is usually here by 930 am and has never run late in 18 years. I waited for him until noon before I wrote to you and check FedEx website, it said Superior Wisconsin.
Obviously they did not update it so I sent the link to Lynn.
I am very happy with my purchase and was using both the grow tent and light by 800 pm last night.
Again, thank you for quickly looking into this matter, I greatly appreciate you and so do my seedlings. They're looking much better already.
Keep up the great work! I'm looking forward to doing more business with Mar-hydo in the near future. Excellent quality products.
Have a great day Miss Sara.

John

P.S. In the future I plan on calling first and asking if they have any upcoming holidays.

Thanks for your kindness and understanding:thanks:
Wish your girls are happy under Mars lights.

It will be much appreciated if you can share your growing pictures with us

Back
Top Bottom