Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

breakfast.jpg

:ganjamon::ganjamon::ganjamon:

We accept credit card payment for US, Canada and Au now, :cheer:but from our previous experience, there are still internet hackers who might steal the card info, and make purchase. :( Therefore, in order to protect your money, we will give you a call on each credit card payment to confirm with the order; :thumb:We only ship the item after you confirm the payment, if the payment is not made by your side, and please kindly understand if your shipment is not in time, since there is time difference. :) :thanks: If it is not authorized payment, you can also make your own protection steps to get the money back. :)
www.mars-hydro.com
900.jpg

I'm sure those sale lights will move fast!
I believe also :rollit:, they all the hot item, and it is a celebration for the coming indoor growing season ;)

Hello, id like an opinion of my current set up. I feel like my mars hydro cree 600 is too strong for my plant at 24" since the leaves and starting to turn red and light green. Please check it out and drop your opinion. It would be greatly appreciated.
A little help with plants that could be doing better
Hi Beast88, I have checked your thread, it seems you use too much lights, :( there are total three lights in your 2x4 tent right? For your space, one of our Mars Pro II Cree 600 will be enough already, 35w/sft; if you need more lights, add another smaller light will be enough;:Namaste:
Other thing is the PH, it seems you need lower the PH lever for growing in COCO, Hope this helps! :Namaste:

Just got feedback pictures from one of our clients,:slide: growing under our Mars Pro II Cree 128 600w, making me drill ! :drool::drool::drool:
Though the Cree version pro ii lights are more expensive, but still many customers want it, because there is a reason for more higher price in it. :D You know what it is?
cree 128 2.jpg
cree 128 3.jpg

Just thought I'd throw a shot of what's growing on over my ways.. First off,, I got hit with hemp mites on my outdoor plants this year.. And of course, they find a way to your inside. But After acouple little Green Cleaner washes in the second week of flower. Seems I got them under control. It did slow the flowering and the plants will never be 100% after the problem.
As for the LED light,, it's holding it own. I do like the cooler output. And it does great bud product. I kept plants shorter,, but with a light meter, I compared and the LED fades fast in it's intensity. Great for 3' plants. But I like the spectrum of color it adds so I may incorporate it into my fall grow along with the 2 1500 watt hps lamps..

But here the furthest along from under the LED side. I'll get an HPS out tomorrow.....

One of the Pups with about a week to go???????????

GL ya'll and Keepem Green

Just thought I'd throw a shot of what's growing on over my ways.. First off,, I got hit with hemp mites on my outdoor plants this year.. And of course, they find a way to your inside. But After acouple little Green Cleaner washes in the second week of flower. Seems I got them under control. It did slow the flowering and the plants will never be 100% after the problem.
As for the LED light,, it's holding it own. I do like the cooler output. And it does great bud product. I kept plants shorter,, but with a light meter, I compared and the LED fades fast in it's intensity. Great for 3' plants. But I like the spectrum of color it adds so I may incorporate it into my fall grow along with the 2 1500 watt hps lamps..

But here the furthest along from under the LED side. I'll get an HPS out tomorrow.....

Thank you Norcaliwood, I believe that is a positive feedback on our upgraded Mars II 1600 right?:p No wonder you are the plant of the year! You can really grow! :goodjob:I do really love your growing pictures! :drool::drool:

Hey there, is there any problem with my order ??# 200005891 you guys send me a email day 30 /08 /2018(it is not the day 28 email with pre advice) saying the led is shipped track number CM513929***DE,today is day 6/09/18 ant the led still in Germany ??? the track number have no updates since day 4 almost 3 day with no movement were talking Germany to south Europe it is a 7 hour car trip, have passe almost one week (6 work days) and the LED still in the origin point ... what's wrong Sara ???

Thks in advance

She's been a good dog, the 'Puppy'for the last 3 years. Been my topshelf weed.
I don't know what the upgraded one is? When I claimed the prize they were behind in sending,, I deleted the e-mail so I forgot who was doing it, but she said if I wanted to wait acouple weeks they wood send the upgrade. Then asked if I'd do a journal They sent this. This was what they started offering at the start of the contest. So I guess I didn't?

Mars II 1600 LED Full Spectrum Hydroponic LED Grow Light-Mars Hydro for sale,buy Mars II 1600 LED Full Spectrum Hydroponic LED Grow Light-Mars Hydro - Mars Hydro.

I got no complaints on the light. It wood work nicely in a 4x4 tent. Not enough to do with 8' ceiling with 4' plants I don't think''''' it wood penetrate tho. I haven't even used them enough to learn the lights and get a 100% crop minus the hemp mites.
But you can bet I'll be trying her again. But for winter I'll be back with HPS with the LED as a supplement. But this other small one that Epistar I won.. I like that light better. Not that I've grown alot under either,, it just has better brighter light. IMO

Like said I have no complaints with the light. The next time I need to try it in a tent by herself..........

I'd take a bite of the ham,,, but shellfish I generally use for fish bait.. I tried some once,, just wasn't for me..

Hey there, is there any problem with my order ??# 200005891 you guys send me a email day 30 /08 /2018(it is not the day 28 email with pre advice) saying the led is shipped track number CM513929***DE,today is day 6/09/18 ant the led still in Germany ??? the track number have no updates since day 4 almost 3 day with no movement were talking Germany to south Europe it is a 7 hour car trip, have passe almost one week (6 work days) and the LED still in the origin point ... what's wrong Sara ???

Thks in advance
Hi Fr3d, I just checked with your order, :) we did shipped out your item in time, but sometimes there is the delay in the shipment, i don't know what it is this time. but it shows on Sep. 4th, the item is now transporting to the destination country, you should get tracking update from the local shipping company which DHL will refer the link to you. Please don't worry, the item will come to you very soon i am sure. :Namaste:

Looks delicious Sara!
Yeah, indeed! I :surf:had a lot of them, now I don’t feel like eat anything else! When you had enough, you have the energy to lose weight! :p

She's been a good dog, the 'Puppy'for the last 3 years. Been my topshelf weed.
I don't know what the upgraded one is? When I claimed the prize they were behind in sending,, I deleted the e-mail so I forgot who was doing it, but she said if I wanted to wait acouple weeks they wood send the upgrade. Then asked if I'd do a journal They sent this. This was what they started offering at the start of the contest. So I guess I didn't?

Mars II 1600 LED Full Spectrum Hydroponic LED Grow Light-Mars Hydro for sale,buy Mars II 1600 LED Full Spectrum Hydroponic LED Grow Light-Mars Hydro - Mars Hydro.

I got no complaints on the light. It wood work nicely in a 4x4 tent. Not enough to do with 8' ceiling with 4' plants I don't think''''' it wood penetrate tho. I haven't even used them enough to learn the lights and get a 100% crop minus the hemp mites.
But you can bet I'll be trying her again. But for winter I'll be back with HPS with the LED as a supplement. But this other small one that Epistar I won.. I like that light better. Not that I've grown alot under either,, it just has better brighter light. IMO

Like said I have no complaints with the light. The next time I need to try it in a tent by herself..........

I'd take a bite of the ham,,, but shellfish I generally use for fish bait.. I tried some once,, just wasn't for me..
Ah! Sorry, I thought you used the prize :D but no problem at all ! But please let us know if you have any idea or advice, we are all ears for kind advices, that is how we move on ;)

When I first started growing about 10 years ago, it was with LED's, and I've stuck with LED's to this day.

Before I started, I read something I've repeated frequently, which is, "you don't grow trees with LED's" because they simply do not have the penetration of an HPS. This is one of the reasons that, until last year, I was sticking with a 5' tall grow tent. I didn't want/need the additional headroom.

Since that time, LED's have gone from using 1w and 2w chips to 5w & 10w, or more chips and the penetration into the canopy has improved considerably, which is what's driven me to upgrade to a 6.5' tall tent this year (using 2 Mars Reflector 9600's, BTW!). IMHO, as the LED chips continue to improve, so will penetration into the canopy and $ per usable watt.

That being said, I've seen some of your awesome 12' plants (I think one might have even been an auto! :adore: ) and you're just not going to get anything like that, with useful buds more than a few feet into the canopy, with an LED. So, you still can't grow trees with LED's! :laugh:

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom