Ones tester from another forum, you might find his grow journal. Since not allowed to mention the forum, so I won't. Original post here: :Rasta::Rasta::Rasta:
"
I just harvested the Cheese, the smallest of the four plants, but the bud is rock solid
One more thing I have noticed about this light and I guess its about white lights in general, is that the very bottom branches which usually produces shitty, scraggy, whispy bud. Has given me solid nugs. They're very small obviously as to be expected as they're right at the bottom. I usually just throw in the trim pile to make hash with at a later date, but I'll keep these ones for smoking
What I believe is going on here, and what I have noticed when comparing HPS light with purple LEDs is that HPS produces some green light, and although many people believe it's useless because plants reflect green light (we know this because they appear green to our eyes), they do absorb some of it. And the good thing about green light is it penetrates the canopy deeply. Charging right through leaves as well as bouncing around off them. This is why HPS light has such good penetration even in a thick canopy. Whereas the purple LEDs never seemed to get that, even with the more powerful ones. I'm thinking this is because of the lack of yellow and green light.

The SP-250 being white means it produces the whole visible spectrum, it does produce some green light and this is why I think it's getting down to the lower branches and making even the bottom buds rock solid.

Whether I'm right or wrong about the process, this light definitely makes solid nugs all the way down, so I'm a happy grower right now

That last plant was a beast. Finally dried everything and just weighed it all up ....

415g / 14.6 ounces

From just 250 watts I'm very impressed

It really is, I usually get that amount when using my 600w HPS, it's a huge electricity saving. I'd love to run two of the lights in the tent, that way I'm still saving on wattage, and I'll get a yeild twice the size.

When you add up the HPS wattage of the bulb, ballast, and air cooled hood fan, it comes to about 700w, whereas two of these SP-250 lights would be just 500w and I'd get way bigger yeilds. Plus of course the light is silent so noise is much less of a problem

I'm really impressed with this light and have recommended it countless times to lots of people, but there is one thing I would change, and that's having a 3 metre cord between the driver and main unit. That way the driver can be positioned outside the tent to save on heat. It does get quite hot. You can touch it, it's not going to burn you or anything like that, but it is adding heat to the tent which you don't want.
The driver could also be positioned inside the tent but hung up next to the exhaust fan so the heat is removed straight away "

And another is from one of our facebook grower. I've been posting his pictures, and videos all the way along. So you know it is true. And he is working in a legal states , a commercial growing company as well, so he won't mind sharing the picture of his own. :D Acurate number hasn't come out yet, we might have some guess. :passitleft:
"
That light is killer. Can't wait to see dry yield. Probably close to a lb dry. But we will see. I wouldn't be surprised by 2g per watt.

"
"
This may be the best indoor growing light on the market period. The spectrum is so good. Big Dense buds.

"

I guess we will have around 400g, what do you say? :hookah:

Can’t wait to run my new lineup under the SP-150s! It’s going to be great and I’m glad to put the to the test on some bigger photoperiods this time!
:party: I am sure you will also get great result, this time from start to finish,. :D

Another view of Mars SP-250 and tent, I am not excited about the open box review, I want the growing feedback review, hope to have more feedback soon. :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Sorry for the late update on the Harvest of one SP-250 in one of the 2X4 tent. Because it is weekend here. :Namaste:
Anyway, here is the original post and pictures, hope you like it. :theband:

"Ended up with about 340 grams of dry smokeable bud, a half ounce of kief, and about 100 grams of popcorn buds. Pulled down around 1.8 grams per watt with a Mars SP250 amazing light. Super terppy buds. Curing some in a bag some in jars. Humidity packs just over night "

im a brand new grower on my first run I would be honored if I got to test one of these babys on my next run
Hi Jets, keep an eye on my thread. in my sigature, I usually will anounce if we have some activities there. :D

Good News Everyone! :green_heart:
Mars Hydro will hold a big promotion from tomorrow, and time will last one month! :party: (Actually price has been changed, don't tell anyone I said this. lol)
What the Promotion conclude:
- All the Mars II, Mars Pro II, Mars Reflector, ECO, COB, 10% OFF :circle-of-love:
- All the anti-smell bags, glasses, 20% OFF :theband:
- Total purchase above 2000USD, will get our TS 1000 for free; :love::love::love:
- Total purchase above 3000USD, will get our SP-250 or TS 2000 for free. :Rasta::Rasta::Rasta:
- We will hold giveaway for the next 30 days, each day, one giveaway, one winner. (I will post details from tomorrow, looking forward to it?) :lot-o-toke::lot-o-toke::lot-o-toke::lot-o-toke::lot-o-toke: (Don't stop me, I am getting high)

I am pretty excited right now! What about you?

Good News Everyone! :green_heart:
Mars Hydro will hold a big promotion from tomorrow, and time will last one month! :party: (Actually price has been changed, don't tell anyone I said this. lol)
What the Promotion conclude:
- All the Mars II, Mars Pro II, Mars Reflector, ECO, COB, 10% OFF :circle-of-love:
- All the anti-smell bags, glasses, 20% OFF :theband:
- Total purchase above 2000USD, will get our TS 1000 for free; :love::love::love:
- Total purchase above 3000USD, will get our SP-250 or TS 2000 for free. :Rasta::Rasta::Rasta:
- We will hold giveaway for the next 30 days, each day, one giveaway, one winner. (I will post details from tomorrow, looking forward to it?) :lot-o-toke::lot-o-toke::lot-o-toke::lot-o-toke::lot-o-toke: (Don't stop me, I am getting high)

I am pretty excited right now! What about you?
That sounds awesome Sara! Can’t wait to see what you guys come up with this round! Keep being the incredible sponsor you are :high-five::thumb:

Thank you Dutch! The first will begin soon. :Rasta:
That sounds awesome Sara! Can’t wait to see what you guys come up with this round! Keep being the incredible sponsor you are :high-five::thumb:

Hey everyone, our Giveaway Round 1 has begin, please come and join, good luck everyone! :circle-of-love:

Back
Top Bottom