Mars Hydro New Year’s Gift: FC8000

Happy New Year to you! :theband:
Thank you all for your active participation! The final winners are #328 @Skunksta and #335 @Virgin Ground , congratulations!$50 off of $200 or more! I hope you pick your favorite products! Contact me for a discount code to purchase the products!
This is the end of our giveaway, please continue to love Mars Hydro in 2022.:circle-of-love:

Happy New Year to you! :theband:
Thank you all for your active participation! The final winners are #328 @Skunksta and #335 @Virgin Ground , congratulations!$50 off of $200 or more! I hope you pick your favorite products! Contact me for a discount code to purchase the products!
This is the end of our giveaway, please continue to love Mars Hydro in 2022.:circle-of-love:

Congratulations @Skunksta And @Virgin Ground :woohoo:

Stay safe
Bill

dam always one you forget sy bill.
And thanks my friend ;)
I'm sure you will put it to good use.
Congrats Amigo.

Stay safe
Bill

I dont mind @Mars Hydro have always looked after me.
But if you do enter a comp make sure your in the USA.
If its a prize discount as it can only be used on .com site.
Deilvery for me was $51 more than the prize.
Maybe moving forward you make the prize usa only to avoid any disapointment.
;)

I dont mind @Mars Hydro have always looked after me.
But if you do enter a comp make sure your in the USA.
If its a prize discount as it can only be used on .com site.
Deilvery for me was $51 more than the prize.
Maybe moving forward you make the prize usa only to avoid any disapointment.
;)
Congrats @Skunksta
If you PM @Mars Hydro they can transfer the voucher for use on the UK site
I'll bet if you calculate it out to £s it still works out cheaper

Congrats @Skunksta
If you PM @Mars Hydro they can transfer the voucher for use on the UK site
I'll bet if you calculate it out to £s it still works out cheaper
Ye was told can only be used on .com
Not to worry im good was only going to buy something i already had.

Thanks y'all.

Unfortunately, I don't think I'll be using mine either. I'm a bit disappointed.

I didn't see anything about having to spend $200 to get the $50 before now. It certainly didn't mention it in the opening post. It said to buy what you want.
It did say that they need to be used in 10 days.

I was staying in this so I could get a heat mat or some cash off of another 2x2 tent.
I'm wiped out from the emergency purchase of my house and Christmas took the rest.

Maybe @Mars Hydro can redraw for the coupons??
I don't want to take the opportunity away from someone who could use the discount.
I wouldn't have stayed in the comp if I had known.

Sorry y'all....

I would like to explain something to everyone.
1. The person in charge of each of our sites is different, so the discount code can only be used at mars-hydro.com. Using it interchangeably may cause some trouble. But this is exactly the change we are making and I believe that soon each site will be able to use something together.
2. I will explain carefully the rules next time about how the voucher can be used. Now the seedling heating mat stock is limited, so I can not give it directly to the winner. For 50 vouchers, if Winners agree, I can change the price to $100 off $50.
I'm sorry for the unpleasantness! In the future, all giveaways we conduct will be in a simple format.
Love and peace:green_heart:

I would like to explain something to everyone.
1. The person in charge of each of our sites is different, so the discount code can only be used at mars-hydro.com. Using it interchangeably may cause some trouble. But this is exactly the change we are making and I believe that soon each site will be able to use something together.
2. I will explain carefully the rules next time about how the voucher can be used. Now the seedling heating mat stock is limited, so I can not give it directly to the winner. For 50 vouchers, if Winners agree, I can change the price to $100 off $50.
I'm sorry for the unpleasantness! In the future, all giveaways we conduct will be in a simple format.
Love and peace:green_heart:
Still confused tbh.
Is that 100$ to spend on what ever.
Or 100$ of a $200 basket on site?
thanks

Still confused tbh.
Is that 100$ to spend on what ever.
Or 100$ of a $200 basket on site?
thanks
Except ts 600, 60x60 tent and 70x70 tent, you can buy what you want. But have to wait utill Monday.

Back
Top Bottom