Mars Hydro Father's Day Sale & Giveaway

Mars Hydro

420 Sponsor
Happy Father's Day! Give the best man you've ever met the best MARS!

Mars Hydro is hosting a mega sale for all the fathers and "kids" out there! We will give you a $50 off coupon to save even more @ the Father's Day sale (June 14-19). Of course, we have a giveaway that lasts half a month.

Prize 1: $50 coupon :love:
Time: June 15-18

Rules for participation:
1. #marshydrofather’sdaysale
2. @ 2 friends
3. Comment what you would like to say to your father
All products are available with this coupon. The winner will be selected on June 18.

Prize 2: FC4800:love:
Time: June 19-July 5

Rules for participation:
1. Share picture of our product and tell us its advantages or disadvantages.
Entrance: www.mars-hydro.com
2. @ 2 friends
3. One day one post
The winner will be selected on July 6.

Good luck to everyone!:goodluck:
Mars Hydro Father's Day Sale.jpg

I am holding off entering until the 19th, as I don't want to jinx having a chance at the FC-4800!

Thank you @Mars Hydro for being a great sponsor for the growing community and this forum.

Rooting for you @TwelveCoffee for the first prize!
Thanks sober :) I’m testing a log it currently from Mars so I won’t be entering in the 2nd one, while more is always welcome I don’t have the space or the money to front that hydro bill lol good luck on the light :)

#marshydrofather’sdaysale
@Jon @Jose Tall Grass

You watched me learn to walk. Stand up. Fall many times and you always got me back up dusted my pants off and always told you you will do fine. I grew up and I was just fine as you told me. But then I became you. Thank you for all you done for me seen and unseen. Happy father's Day.

#marshydrofather’sdaysale
@HappyHazmat88 @Brewsterman

Hey Dad, sit down and let me talk to you for a second, you know, you have always been right there, on the sideline, sitting beside the dugout, in the boat helping my get a fishing hook out of my hand, now you are under my roof, and I will be here for you. Happy Father's Day you skinny ass! I love you!

ayo, I'm in!

@HappyHazmat88 @Rexer

dono your time zone, but give a try on any of @Mars Hydro prizes for father's day on this #marshydrofather’sdaysale

I wanna talk about the tents first

Pros:
*great material
*great clips between corners and between bars
*easy to mount
*good reflective mylar
* light proof on the quality zippers inside and outside
*light proof with double secured housings
*wires /cords housings

Cons:
*no intake for extractor tubes on bot of the tent
- - - I found that it's much more easy to bring fresh air from bot of the tent directly, instead of bring intakes from the top of the tent where they have housings for that, like here...

make a hole @Mars Hydro on bot of your small tents too, hahah (assuming the big guys have)

ayo, I'm in!

@HappyHazmat88 @Rexer

dono your time zone, but give a try on any of @Mars Hydro prizes for father's day on this #marshydrofather’sdaysale

I wanna talk about the tents first

Pros:
*great material
*great clips between corners and between bars
*easy to mount
*good reflective mylar
* light proof on the quality zippers inside and outside
*light proof with double secured housings
*wires /cords housings

Cons:
*no intake for extractor tubes on bot of the tent
- - - I found that it's much more easy to bring fresh air from bot of the tent directly, instead of bring intakes from the top of the tent where they have housings for that, like here...

make a hole @Mars Hydro on bot of your small tents too, hahah (assuming the big guys have)
I'm totally Loving the @Mars Hydro tents as well! I liking that Huge dehumidifier (if that what the white unit is) ya got there also!! I need one that big in my wet outdoor ambient environment.

Due to my time zone though, I can't enter until My zip code time of the 19th!! Talk to y'all with @Mars Hydro pics and comments tomorrow! :bongrip::ganjamon:

I'm totally Loving the @Mars Hydro tents as well! I liking that Huge dehumidifier (if that what the white unit is) ya got there also!! I need one that big in my wet outdoor ambient environment.

Due to my time zone though, I can't enter until My zip code time of the 19th!! Talk to y'all with @Mars Hydro pics and comments tomorrow! :bongrip::ganjamon:
it's a portable a/c as temps are 33C here already

Ts2k. Works wonderfully. No complaining at all. Only dis advantage would be bulky. But that’s what the bar style is for. Hopefully one will see my future. Lol. But. It’s great preforming. Cool running as far as heat dissipation goes. Great product. No bad reviews.

@LKABudMan @HappyHazmat88

Happy Father’s Day dads! Make the kids bbq and teach em how to not fuck the meat up. This day goes 90% to my mom. She’s the true superstar. My father passed away when I was very young due to alcoholism. I never really had the chance to meet him. I thought I did. But that’s 30 years of lying to myself wishing I knew him like my older brother. But my mom never re married. Never even got a boyfriend. Just stood the role and raised her boys with a full time job with the state/fed. Moms shine on this day to people. Treat your elder with respect. We wouldn be here if it not for them.

CB97157F-3725-4090-AC15-EEF8D980035A.jpeg

D7167EB2-AA70-4020-A20E-7AFF30845577.jpeg

C6801815-FB9C-415A-86B0-6F5417BF9C8C.jpeg

90D6D969-D188-4BE8-A475-BBFD929499B3.jpeg

As much as I'd like to enter I cannot...for two reasons 1. I don't have the grow space to accommodate that awesome light....and 2.im currently not using any mars product so I cannot review for contest entry.

But good luck everyone and happy pappy day

Thank you @Mars Hydro for this great opportunity. I am currently running two lights in my grow tent. One of them is a Mars-Hydro reflector series. I am almost at the end of my current grow and am grateful for the opportunity to win this FC4800 for my next venture (Gorilla Glue is on deck). I think it will be a perfect way to debut your light and also what it can do. So on to the entry.

1) This light provides a wide spectrum of light and fits in a 4x4 tent perfectly. The PPFD spread is awesome and the spectrum provides several advantages as noted in the pictures. The dimming and daisy chain capability provides multiple arrays for different portions of the grow cycle and space. The ability to remove the driver from the tent helps reduce heat. www.mars-hydro.com

mars-hydro-led-grow-light-fc-4800.jpg

mars-hydro-led-grow-light-fc-4800-3.jpg

mars-hydro-led-grow-light-fc-4800-2.jpg

2) @Bill284 @ReservoirDog @StoneOtter come on in and join the party!

3) Happy Fathers day to all of you out there. I am so grateful that my father has stood by me and taught me to the be the man, husband, and father that I am today!

Don’t know until you try
@HashGirl @InTheShed

The Fc3000 is a amazing light, now you may be thinking well T.C. They are sponsoring you. While that is true I’m also testing it so here’s the pros and cons so far

Pros
  1. The Detachable dimmer makes it so you can put it anywhere providing the cord reach’s.
  2. It’s quiet
  3. Stays pretty cool
Cons

I only have one…. It burned my bald head when I smacked my head on it but that’s my fault

0157399C-183D-432D-88B3-FF1D6CF6CC6B.jpeg

Cheers everyone and happy Father’s Day I hope your SO and children spoiled you!

As much as I'd like to enter I cannot...for two reasons 1. I don't have the grow space to accommodate that awesome light....and 2.im currently not using any mars product so I cannot review for contest entry.

But good luck everyone and happy pappy day
but they say "share picture of our product and tell us its advantages or disadvantages"
By this I really think they mean to go on www.mars-hydro.com pick-up a product and tell the pros and cons.

Its a givaway, we dont all have Mars Hydro products.
Also I'm pretty sure if you win that FC4800 you'll find room for it, hahah

Good luck to ya'll!

Back
Top Bottom