Mars Hydro Prime Sale Giveaway - Photo Contest

That time again do you smell it guys smells like a heat wave mmmmm
Perfect time for a #marshydroprimesale
FC8878C1-5A99-49AA-843A-17A0249E201F.jpeg

My first cloning attempt gave them to my aunt as at the time she had nothing to grow this season one survived the other did not.

@Bill284
@bluter

Winner Announcement
Congratulations to #89 @Krissi Carbone for winning our second prize, a 100x100 tent. Please send your shipping information to me via message.
The third round will start soon, I hope everyone will actively participate. Peace and Love.
1658301176574.png

Winner Announcement
Congratulations to #89 @Krissi Carbone for winning our second prize, a 100x100 tent. Please send your shipping information to me via message.
The third round will start soon, I hope everyone will actively participate. Peace and Love.
1658301176574.png
Congrats Krissi.
It's true good things happen to good people. :thumb:

Stay safe :cool:
Bill284

Northern lights X Pakistani chitral kush at 24 days old, grown under a 90w blurple LED and a 95w yellow/white LED.

#marshydroprimeday

Hey @Nugget Head and @buttballs y'all see this promo by our awesome sponsor yet?

And @Krissi Carbone congrats on the win growmie, I know you'll pack it full of beautiful green ladies.
IMG_20220719_114810859.jpg

Winner Announcement
1658301176574.png
@Mars Hydro :thanks: :thanks: :green_heart: :green_heart:
I am forever indebted and grateful to you, I promise to serve you well! So funny because I was just on your sponsor page yesterday, even left a tent in my cart and some other things I will use for my fall/winter run!
Congrats Krissi.
It's true good things happen to good people. :thumb:

Stay safe :cool:
Bill284
:love::love: you made me smile this morning. Thank you Bill!!!
WooHoo @Krissi Carbone , congratulations lucky! Perfect tent size!
It is the most perfect size! I'm so thankful for the opportunities our sponsor givesuus!
Nice tent @Krissi Carbone , congratulations.

Stay safe and grow well my friend,
Yok..
Thanks Tok! Now to find the best light! I have one of those in my @Mars Hydro cart, too!
Congratulations @Krissi Carbone and thankyou @Mars Hydro great give away and it's not over yet :woohoo:
Absolutely so many great things from our sponsor are still and always comus! Edit...never typed thank you Gandalf!
Northern lights X Pakistani chitral kush at 24 days old, grown under a 90w blurple LED and a 95w yellow/white LED.

#marshydroprimeday

Hey @Nugget Head and @buttballs y'all see this promo by our awesome sponsor yet?

And @Krissi Carbone congrats on the win growmie, I know you'll pack it full of beautiful green ladies.
IMG_20220719_114810859.jpg
Happy's beautiful girls! Thank you so much growmie, I'll do it big for you! Stoner's swear!
Congratulations @Krissi Carbone !
Thank you again @Mars Hydro for another great giveaway!
Hi Dan!! Thank you so much!! Eye candy before you know it!

I have one and love it! It's reflective as anything! It's as good as the best I can find!
I know it's top of the line if the @Mars Hydro name is attached to it. I really needed a taller tent so I could do more at one time. I only have 5 feet of height to work with in the "veg" tent. Running 3 autos in there was pushing it. Now I can run multiple autos OR a photo or 2 and not have to worry!
There you go nailed it :) just don’t spray it with DE I mean I would never…stupid nozzle getting stuck
Hahaha silly 12.....stupid nozzle...

This tent gives me now a tent to dry my buds in rather than use my spare bathroom! :yahoo:

I can't wait to get the new tent set up for this next run. My girls to be are going to love the new tent smell!

I know it's top of the line if the @Mars Hydro name is attached to it. I really needed a taller tent so I could do more at one time. I only have 5 feet of height to work with in the "veg" tent. Running 3 autos in there was pushing it. Now I can run multiple autos OR a photo or 2 and not have to worry!

Hahaha silly 12.....stupid nozzle...

This tent gives me now a tent to dry my buds in rather than use my spare bathroom! :yahoo:

I can't wait to get the new tent set up for this next run. My girls to be are going to love the new tent smell!
Yup it’s all it’s fault none of mine cause it sprayed me to could you believe that? Lmao can’t wait to see it setup and lots of pretty buds can you turn on the smell la vision though

I need to keep this green love going

@Old g
@Brewsterman

@Mars Hydro FC4800 covering @CannaPot's
Kannabia ladies

Week 1 flowering (from l to r)
Gelato-K, Stella
Cookies Haze, Sandy
Big Bull, Maestro (just got a center defol...don't mind her hair)

#marshydroprimeday

20220719_224515.jpg

Yup it’s all it’s fault none of mine cause it sprayed me to could you believe that? Lmao
Yes cause I of all people know, anything can happen lol
can’t wait to see it setup and lots of pretty buds can you turn on the smell la vision though
I got you! The smell-a-vision though...I'm waiting on Spok to get back to me

Back
Top Bottom