Haze.io - Independence Day Lottery

Here is my second order to come from Haze.IO. Got all the freebies and the extra stealth shipping free. Now to just land one of those great prizes. order confirmation - 400708-295697

Thank you for that. It allows those who are too paranoid to post their order number publicly to still be able to play. And... if I understand correctly, it also allows those who have not placed an order within the required time frame to be able to play - a true "no purchase necessary" contest? While favoring those who do have an order confirmation number with more chances (which is understandable).

BtW, that £1,000 grand prize is currently worth (IF I have done my exchange rate conversion properly) $1,324.40US - quote a prize indeed!

Yap! You got it completely correct! :)

Hey guys and girls!

Today is the last day of the competition! Everyone who's going to place an order with us over the weekend will receive their codes before the draw starts!

We'll draw the winners tomorrow and inform them via email or PM ! We'll post a video with the draw!

Good luck to everyone!​

Thanks to Jay and the whole gang at Haze.IO!! Had the beans in the cart, just couldnt afford this one, maybe I will get my beans in August when there is more cash on hand..or better yet, maybe my numbers will come in and I can get some sooner!!! Could not imagine how many meds that 1000 GBP voucher would get, but it would be years I am sure, plus it would let me try every high CBD strain out there... Good luck to all and THANKS again Jay for bringing this to us!

Hey guys and girls! The video is live and you can find it here:

Once again, thanks to everybody for participating! I hope we have some lucky winners here on 420mag! Leave a comment if you won some!! :)

congratz to all the winners.

hopefully some were here @ 420.

Congratulations Lazarus... That's worth coming back for :rofl:

I thought My numbers were only 7 digits long or am I missing something?

I'm not positive, but I think one of the £100 prizes might have had a seven-digit lottery number.

Back
Top Bottom