Mars Hydro Father's Day Sale & Giveaway

Hey thank you @marshydro for another give away I think I'm late, but here goes nothin. @HPS Only and @Carmen Ray check it check it, but don't wreck it wreck it.

I'll review the TLS2000 grow light.

Pros- fantastic coverage of light for 2x4 tent.
- full spectrum high quality driver and LEDs.
- great price for the quality.

CON- the only con I see is isn't in my tent yet ;)

Screenshot_20220620-062027-300.png

give a try @LKABudMan @InTheShed

imma say about the TS1000 I'm testin' right now:
Pros:
*white reflective hood
*even light covering the 70x70cm MarsHydro tent
*detachable ballast/driver for hot summers
*quality diodes
*best of all - best W/price range (150W from MarsHydro - comparing to all 100W competitors lights in same price!!!)

Cons:
*the only con I'm concerned is that the MarsHydro driver/ballast is rated IP67, the diodes, and the coating are not or they dont say nothing about that.
So I would not place a humidifier under the lights, and I will ensure I have good air circulation/extraction

Thanks @TwelveCoffee in that case here is a photo of what I am currently using in my tent. This is a reflector series light from several years back.

image.jpg

The advantages include it is still working and grows bud. It was reasonably priced back in the day. It has two switches for intensity and flowering.

The disadvantages include additional heat and fans required. Older technology and driver/diodes. And it is still working (which means I can’t go buy a new Mars Hydro FC4800 (I know it is a shameless plug but good karma!!!!!))

@Tokin Roll
@710Gardenuk

Thank you Mars Hydro for another giveaway!
@Tokin Roll @Zephyrs
I will start off with the bags:
1655718502164.png

Great product
Advantages: Sturdy, air pruning, helps with overwatering,
Disadvantages: None, I just wish you also sold those so the bag is raised.

1655718695626.png
Actually that would be pretty nice I could use that as well.

Winner Announcement :hippy:
Congratulations to @TwelveCoffee, you are the first-round prize winner.:woohoo:
You can use this discount code to purchase any product from www.mars-hydro.com during the month of June.
Contact me to claim your $50 coupon code.
1655802746885.png

Another giveaway? Mars does spoil us.

MarsHydro SP-150
advantages : a cool light that doesn't break the bank, just plug it in and things will grow under it rather well and I like the construction feels solid for that price.
disadvantages : no dimmer, but at 140 watts you don't really miss it apart from maybe the first few weeks.

who's not here yet? @Bill284 @LLsBestGo

mars-hydro-sp-150-indoor-full-sepctrum-led-grow-light-for-veg-flower_1.jpg

I kinda wasn't interested at first as the FC4800 does require a larger tent than I have, but reading up on the light it's a lot of power and got 5 types of leds, looks like great gear.. so heck if I win it, I'll make it work :)

So for today’s entry, I am looking at the Mars-Hydro 3x3x6’ tent. This tent would fit in my growing area and also appears large enough to house an FC4800.

Hey @Trala and @N420 i don’t know if you know about this giveaway or if you might need a new light but wanted to invite you to participate if that is the case.

Thank you @Mars Hydro !
2255993E-3D07-438F-9B7A-256AFF4A70DB.jpeg

I wanna talk today about boxing

About the way you ship the tents/lights

Pros:
* well packed
* foam inside
* hard corners inside boxes
Cons :
* it's not discrete at all and maybe in some countries this would be a problem for the grower...

This label from outside the box could be a trouble maker
View media item 1871970

Congratz @TwelveCoffee!

@Lisa2265 and @Moto258 I don't know if you guys have seen this, or wanna hop in!
@Mars Hydro, I've used your 600 TS series lights, for my first grow, and grow journal. They were extremely powerful lights, they got be mostly through flower until I had to cut it short due to moving.

I had fewer heat issues, and obviously, the Full Spectrum LEDS are far superior to the Blurple LED UFO light I was using prior to the buy. My only con is don't touch the ballast, it's HOT XD
received_773108390036554.jpeg

The only reason I ended up putting this baby away was that I wanted more plants, and that's the only reason.
I have a 2x2 that I'll be putting to use, for someone close to me, I get to teach someone else!

If I were to receive the FC4800, I will be buying a new 4x4 grow tent, and have a more spacious grow room.
My wife would have no choice to accept her fate, and let me get a bigger tent x'D

Safe Regards,
Darade!

Here is my @Mars Hydro light.
Great for veg or flower.
Mars Hydro Is great.
@canadian stoner
@Greg57 check out this draw.

Stay safe
Bill

E5CEEB69-80FE-463C-BF39-DBED976940E0.jpeg

45366E8D-21FE-45C7-9C24-AA573EA635C7.jpeg

Back