Mars Hydro New Year’s Gift: FC8000

Merry Christmas @Regrowth
Merry Christmas @Paul Squiggle
Merry Christmas @Skunksta
Love the #marshydrofc8000

Stay Safe
Bill

20210207_192642.jpg

Hi, #144 @Moony , congratulations you have won our FC8000. please contact us to claim your prize. We hope you'll enjoy this prize! If it doesn't fit your acreage, please pick a product of the same value instead of FC8000.
We still have one last round of this campaign, and for those of you who didn't win a prize, you still have a chance to win a $50 coupon!:goodluck:

Hi, #144 @Moony , congratulations you have won our FC8000. please contact us to claim your prize. We hope you'll enjoy this prize! If it doesn't fit your acreage, please pick a product of the same value instead of FC8000.
We still have one last round of this campaign, and for those of you who didn't win a prize, you still have a chance to win a $50 coupon!:goodluck:
Omg omg omg!!!!!!!!!!! Arerrggfhhhhhghggggg!!!!!

I'm in tears I can't believe this has happened OMFG!!!!

Thank you so much @Mars Hydro !!!!

I really can't speak ATM but I'm so happy :)

Congrats @Moony ! Killer win!

Thank you stinker! :) Calming down a bit now I've rolled myself a smoke lol. Still shaking and can't believe it but I can breath now haha. I was jumping around cry laughing like a madman hahah
Congratulations!

Omg omg omg!!!!!!!!!!! Arerrggfhhhhhghggggg!!!!!

I'm in tears I can't believe this has happened OMFG!!!!

Thank you so much @Mars Hydro !!!!

I really can't speak ATM but I'm so happy :)
MOONY!!!!!!!!!! OMG I wish I could give you the biggest celebratory hug!!!! So awesome!!!

I'll defo take a virtual air hug haha I'm so damn happy!!! Can't believe it krissi!!!!
:hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:
I'm soooooo happy for you this made my morning!!!!

Can't wait for you to do even bigger things!

:cheer::cheer::cheer::high-five::high-five::high-five:

:hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:
I'm soooooo happy for you this made my morning!!!!

Can't wait for you to do even bigger things!

:cheer::cheer::cheer::high-five::high-five::high-five:
Oooo next year is going to be a big year for my grows that's for sure! :)
Congratulations @Moony that is a very sweet win, happy growing with that beast
Thank you so much Marley. After seeing what you have done with the FC6500 I can't imagine what I'll do with the FC8000! I just hope I can do the light justice :)

Congrats on the win Mooney! Enjoy your new sun. :Rasta:

Back
Top Bottom