Mars Hydro New Year’s Gift: FC8000

Merry Christmas @Bill284 & @Jon

I wish you both, and your families nothing but the best over the holidays. May 2022 be your best year ever :green_heart:

20210616_183535.jpg

Merry Christmas @Mars Hydro and again many thanks and Blessings to your entire team. Not just for this amazing opportunity for a kick ass light, but for always doing stuff like this for this community. Proud to be a MH customer.

#marshydrofc8000
20211225_072018-01.jpeg

New members...join if possible. @Hunter401 @SwampYankee

Merry Christmas @Mars Hydro and again many thanks and Blessings to your entire team. Not just for this amazing opportunity for a kick ass light, but for always doing stuff like this for this community. Proud to be a MH customer.

#marshydrofc8000
20211225_072018-01.jpeg

New members...join if possible. @Hunter401 @SwampYankee
Sweet buds, Baked!

@HashFart and @Zephyrs, it's the last chance to enter the draw for the #marshydrofc8000 that @Mars Hydro is giving away. It's a beast...

I got this shirt for Christmas. Happy Holidays everyone.
t.jpg

@HashFart and @Zephyrs, it's the last chance to enter the draw for the #marshydrofc8000 that @Mars Hydro is giving away. It's a beast...

I got this shirt for Christmas. Happy Holidays everyone.
t.jpg
LMAO, BUT what does rule 1 mean actually? Answer questions and post pics??? I the new guy with all the questions, LOL. But I do have a pic if it's required.

Merry Christmas @Paul Squiggle and @Regrowth

Thanks for a chance #marshydrofc8000
Hopefully I just under the close line date. :ganjamon:
Barneys Farm Runtz Muffin
20210831_092648.jpg
20210831_094750.jpg
20210902_110559.jpg

Rules::love:
1. Share pics
2. Mention @ 2 Friend
3. Wish your friends a Merry Christmas!
4. Tag #marshydrofc8000
5. One day one post.
The rules for round 3 are on page 7.
Your image should be cannabis and christmas themed and you should tag 2 people. Cheers

The rules for round 3 are on page 7.
Your image should be cannabis and christmas themed and you should tag 2 people. Cheers
I had to edit my post adding another @. I hope this doesn’t disqualify me.
I really need to learn how to follow directions and try not getting so excited, that I just assume then post lol

Hope everyone had a very Merry Christmas. @mk2SMOKEY and @Reave have you seen this light? #marshydrofc8000
Hello LKABudMan, I've not seen that light but i'll take a look in a sec,i'm running spiderfarm at the mo but i think i'll be looking into mars for my next light just because i think nearly everyone has one of them.
Hope you had a fantastic day

Back
Top Bottom