Mars Hydro: Why Not Make COB LED Grow Light?

Sharing growing pictures under Mars COB with you :cheer:

COB_growing.png

COB13.jpg

Hi Sara!

I recently bought 10*50w COB leds on "Wish". Ive just got them and testing them, are these the bad COBs?

I haved good results with common UFO 90W led as extra lighting for my 400w hps. I now wonder which of your lights you would recomend to komplement my new cobs?

Exuse my bad english.... :p

Hi sarah, I think I talked to you before. I had an Idea for you guys if you want to pm me we could chat about it.
We are soooo sorry that miss your msg here. :( Please forgive! :love:
May I know what is your idea on the lights? All your advice will help on our improving! :adore::adore:

Hi Sara!

I recently bought 10*50w COB leds on "Wish". Ive just got them and testing them, are these the bad COBs?

I haved good results with common UFO 90W led as extra lighting for my 400w hps. I now wonder which of your lights you would recomend to komplement my new cobs?

Exuse my bad english.... :p
I am sooo sorry to miss your msg here, please forgive me. :love::love:
Do you still testing that COB lights? What is your idea on that? :slide:I did not see how it is, so I cannot say if it is good or bad.
Do you still need my recommedation, I believe you mean you want use the light with ours? :circle-of-love:

I am sooo sorry to miss your msg here, please forgive me. :love::love:
Do you still testing that COB lights? What is your idea on that? :slide:I did not see how it is, so I cannot say if it is good or bad.
Do you still need my recommedation, I believe you mean you want use the light with ours? :circle-of-love:

Been moving on since that post was made. I think I got my lighting figured out now. I'm now running 3 Chilleds Logic 100 boards they got same Samsung chips as Qb's.

The cheap 6040 A1 cobs gave results, the plants didn't die under them. :) But the results was faar from what I was expecting. Averaged 60 grams per plant under those chips. With the chilleds I'm more like 90-100 grams per plant. Been running a perpetual grow under them with hardly more than 2-3 weeks veg on cutlings before bloom.

Been moving on since that post was made. I think I got my lighting figured out now. I'm now running 3 Chilleds Logic 100 boards they got same Samsung chips as Qb's.

The cheap 6040 A1 cobs gave results, the plants didn't die under them. :) But the results was faar from what I was expecting. Averaged 60 grams per plant under those chips. With the chilleds I'm more like 90-100 grams per plant. Been running a perpetual grow under them with hardly more than 2-3 weeks veg on cutlings before bloom.
Thank you Crazysweed :) I hope for the best for the current growing. Next time, you can try our COBs, have good feedback from customers so far. :love:

Sarah, I sent your company the idea, and whomever I was talking with said if my idea was good you would use it and I could have 2 units. I sent pictures and descriptions of my idea. Items used and I wasn't asking for anything but 2 units for the idea. It is something to increase coverage area and penetration and also the only item of ideas kind.
After I sent the information and drawings I got no more contact, I then restarted communication and again no more contact. I don't know what happened, but being a mepically user in canada, the legalization of recreational and personal growing is a big opportunity I would think.

Sarah, I sent your company the idea, and whomever I was talking with said if my idea was good you would use it and I could have 2 units. I sent pictures and descriptions of my idea. Items used and I wasn't asking for anything but 2 units for the idea. It is something to increase coverage area and penetration and also the only item of ideas kind.
After I sent the information and drawings I got no more contact, I then restarted communication and again no more contact. I don't know what happened, but being a mepically user in canada, the legalization of recreational and personal growing is a big opportunity I would think.
Hi Berulakide, sorry for the late reply. I just get back to work from our national holiday. I was back at my hometown where there is no VPN, so I could not check and reply here in time. Hope you understand. :slide:
And would you mind PM me your email address so I can check who is following your email? It is much appreciated you have good idea and willing to share with us, for sure if we accept it, and use it in our future products, you will be the first one to test. :love: :hug:

Back
Top Bottom