MassMedMan's Hi Brix Perpetual Featuring 600W LEDs

Can't forget about my bloom room girls. I think today is day 33 of 12/12. Yesterday it got pretty hot in there, mid eighties at the hottest part of the day with the a.c. running. But, I viewed all that from my camera system. And that is going to make a huge difference the next few days as the heat remains.

At night it gets cold, 66 last night with RH around 40-50.

Went in last night for one last NEEM spray, all light and mostly on plant stalks, pots, and the floor. Did the underside of leaves but very light.

I got a few lady bugs in there this week.... :cheer:

Spotted one this morning when I went in to check quick at lights on, and to empty the dehumidifier..... See her ;)

20150731_080620.jpg

Three Holy Grail Kush
Three Afghani's
Three Stink Bombs

All nine have rooters in the neoprene,, I've found much thicker stalks from previous experiments with the rooters. I actually cut the neoprene to fit a rooter nice and snug.

I swore I wasnt making more clones...But decided I'll run clones for my second run with Doc's kit. Want to master the plants I have now instead of starting new ones....

20150801_064303.jpg

Everything looks awesome as usual MMM! Are your Candy Kush seeds from Royal Queen or are they the ones with no breeder listed on Herbies? I'm ready for some serious autos.

Thanks, Jay. I have Herbies, the unnamed or in house breed...cheap seeds. Very good plant, easy grow in solid soil. I do like royal queen and will look up their candy kush,, I hear there is a Candy Kush photo,, it's my favorite strain so far, and that of others....

Have a good day, Jay!

Was in the bloom room earlier today. I got some Great White in the mail yesterday and since it was a water day I decided to give them a dose in the water, they all got it. Two and a half tsp per five gallon of water. Not much else to report. Girls are fattening up and I see two that appear to be finishing faster... Day 36 today,,, since the flip -- and I haven't looked at trics yet, maybe next week. Since I put therm in the room I've had it in my head that they'll all go 70 days... But, I've been dialing into some grows here with the same strains and realize a couple will go around 50 days. I'm hoping to stagger how the next plants go into the room, so, this is working out great even though I didn't plan that....I need to get back on track with growing photos and not autos where it's a little more accurate, at least I've found.

Anyway, I'm rambling. Plants look great. I have four strains in that room and can't wait to taste them all!!!!:Namaste:

Couple of shots,, lOve these LED's...

All Six:

20150803_184342.jpg

THC Bomb:

20150803_184301.jpg

Sugar Black Rose:

20150803_184316.jpg

Deep Cheese:

20150803_184324.jpg

Critical Sensi Star:

20150803_184256.jpg

Holy smokes, and I do mean that literally. Those are just beautiful. Are those in my gear?

no sir, I'm just practicing with them, your kit plants are on deck in that room. But, clones of those plants are in your kit.

Those there are in Coast of Maine Stonington soil. Two are LOS, getting water and tea only. Four get house and garden.

Thanks for noticing Doc. I swear it's the best I've grown and I'm only 38 days in. Can't imagine what it's going to smoke like.

no sir, I'm just practicing with them, your kit plants are on deck in that room. But, clones of those plants are in your kit.

Those there are in Coast of Maine Stonington soil. Two are LOS, getting water and tea only. Four get house and garden.

Thanks for noticing Doc. I swear it's the best I've grown and I'm only 38 days in. Can't imagine what it's going to smoke like.

They look just beautiful.

They look just beautiful.

Are you flirting with my plants,, you can come see them? Thank you, Doc. That's some motivating stuff coming from you. :Namaste:

Was in there this morning doing week six feed -- on the house and garden foursome. LOS two got water. The H&G plants got the top booster additive for the first time..... plus I did a final defoil or removal of a few more fan leaves per... it's those lights,, and the low temps at night is my guess.

Then after I was done, we had a micro burst come through and cause havoc -- I had a tree come down in my driveway.... good thing my saw was in for servicing anyway.... so my day was going down hill, till just now :)

Time to go cut that monster up,, nice forty foot oak tree... will burn good next year by the beach fires. :volcano-smiley:

A 40 foot oak in the driveway ... ouch. :straightface: You have your work cut out for you, eh? :laughtwo:

A 40 foot oak in the driveway ... ouch. :straightface: You have your work cut out for you, eh? :laughtwo:

Most of it was along my driveway. I figure from this pic that about thirty feet is on the ground and showing. One of those pines in the background is 75 feet easy. I've got some big trees still left but most are on the outskirts of my property. I've taken down 15 oaks easy in my fifteen years here. That one is about 30" in diameter.

If you saw my saw collection..

I stood next to that stump, if you want to call it that, after I dropped it to the ground and it was taller then me. I'm almost six feet.

Meh, it's probably fifty feet now that I think of it. That's a tiny one on my property. My driveway is 150+' long,, that's the front portion. It's chopped, most is laying where I cut it. Some will be burned this summer,, the tree had a lot of decayed limbs. It took out one of my rotadendims (sp) one of the first I planted when I bought this house. I was pissed, but me being who I am, I realized it's a chance to plant something new.

Fun day in 85+ weather

Wrapping up three more autos,, would like to go longer on them but they're in the greenhouse and temps/rh remains, high.

Last day of flushing,, going to harvest Friday morning.

Day 67 for all

Fast n vast

20150804_182248.jpg

Northern Lights

20150804_182134.jpg

20150804_182125.jpg

THC bomb

20150804_1823351.jpg

Another purchase I'm very pleased with, this drying rack is great.... Some bud from last Thursday,, start trimming it this weekend. Last time I went seven days no touch, this batch I'm going two more....

Have a great day everyone!

20150805_081306.jpg

My hippy dippy chocolate fondue crossed with white lightening.. I started with six beans, they shot up and were some of the most spindly things. I kept them going, I think five of six were females, maybe all six. Anyway, at that point all six were in 1.7g cans. I picked the best female, crushed the other five and made this one girl in a7g smartie. She'll finish outside,, looks sativa-ish..... Must be the choc fondue pheno :Namaste:

Last night she got a good trim, topping. She's been topped many times, supercropped, broken, twisted.... Been going since early May.

Today, she got wheels, a super cool sled, and a new cage.

I have a clone of her in a 1.7 soon to be 7g that's running in Doc's kit.

I'm also thinking about seeding two other clones I have of her,,,, later. ;)

Meet miss Hippy Dippy

20150805_082749.jpg

Three Holy Grail Kush
Three Afghani's
Three Stink Bombs

All nine have rooters in the neoprene,, I've found much thicker stalks from previous experiments with the rooters. I actually cut the neoprene to fit a rooter nice and snug.

I swore I wasnt making more clones...But decided I'll run clones for my second run with Doc's kit. Want to master the plants I have now instead of starting new ones....

20150801_064303.jpg

Another satisfied purchase,, less than a week and roots are showing....

20150807_003029.jpg

Updating my Doc's plants. The three in 1.7s got dusted with roots yesterday and put back in the same cans for another week.

The two in 7gs will go in the bloom room when two spots are available,, about three weeks to a month. The first one in the cage was topped and supercropped this week.

These are all clones, about fifty/sixty days old.

20150808_073123.jpg

Back
Top Bottom