Matanuska Valley's Picture Thread

Re: Matanuska Valley's picture thread....

ROFL, that is hilarious. Never heard of any one passing out like that from bud.

Brett2theMax said:
ROFL, that is hilarious. Never heard of any one passing out like that from bud.

It scared the shit out of me....:smokin:
I thought I killed the fucker with my Cannabis 30 mins later he was laughing about it but still its not funny to me, it really Scared me... :hmmmm:

MV... :smokin:

Here is some NYCD35 to 40 days in flowering... :cheesygrinsmiley: :bongrip:

MV... :smokin: :smokin:

MV-35_1704101.JPG

MV-36_9704441.JPG

MV-331.JPG

MV-341.JPG

^ I don't know forsure what he was talking about, I think its because of the beautifle background you supplied us with.

What were you guys hitting when your buddy passed out? Some super Indica bud?

Brett2theMax yes you do and so do I... :cheesygrinsmiley:
It's ok I am just getting started and back in to things I have 7 strains comming up in the next 60 days and I think that will just about cover it and everything... :hmmmm:
I am waiting for some outside shots now but its raining you never know I might even get a few in a calendar some day... :laughtwo:
Here is a few more NYCD pics that I am smoking now... :smokin3:

MV... :smokin: :smokin:

MV-43_1380101.jpg

MV-42_4898061.jpg

MV-41_6261501.jpg

like I've said before, this is my FAVORITE thread. Your pictures are amazing, the beauty of the cannabis plant really shows, reinforcing my thought that it's the most beautiful plant that grows on this planet. :adore::allgood::peace:

stikeegrnlf said:
damn MV. kinda makes my harvest pics look silly :laughtwo:
very nice!
Your pics aren't silly - SILLY!!! :cheesygrinsmiley: And tyvm for the compliments.

The more you grow - the more you learn! Keep taking pics and you will notice after a time that those will look better also!

Don't give up - NEVER give up!

:nomo:

SmokeyMacPot said:
Fucking awesome. Like we say here, thats some rope. I remember back in the days of my stoner youth, I passed out on the side walk. It feels great. He should still be able to smoke but not as much, oviously he can't hand with the big boys.
We decided he could still smoke as long as he didn't care that we were going to keep him until he got his equalibrium back! :Rasta:

MV doesn't grow just any kind of weed - it's the eye popping, psychadelic, mind reeling kind! Not your average bag of dope on the street for SURE! :thedoubletake:

Thanks to all who appreciate the pics enough to want to have them for your desktop or background pics! That is awesome! TYVM!:allgood:

We hope to collect your favorites and perhaps make a screensaver out of them also! Would anyone be interested in something like that? Perhaps if you wrote in a comment on a pic in MV'S gallery, that you like, we could keep track of what you want to see. And it would be a great help to know just what kind of pics you the viewer wants to see. :smokin:

MR sHibbZ - We coudn't agree more!

Thank you Growing slow...:bongrip:
I just went to my Gallery and looked at it, I think I am at about 1200 bud pics now maybe a little more... :hmmmm:
I never relized how many people looked at all my photos but it hit me today wow, there is alot of people that look at them and to all of you that do look at my pics...? :smokin:
Thank you all...:adore:

MV...:smokin:

MV_36652.jpg

MV-741.jpg

MV-552.jpg

41510.jpg

Matanuska you grow some beautiful buds man. What kind of ferts and soil do you use? :allgood:

Check out our grow journal and you will see all we do from start to finish.
:allgood:

:smokin:

Back
Top Bottom