Matt's 420 Grow Journel 2020

They are definitely looking better! :goodjob:
Yeah I’m glad there pulling through still pretty dark green still think it’s a N toxicity is there anything I can do to lower my N ? With out flushing again

Yeah I’m glad there pulling through still pretty dark green still think it’s a N toxicity is there anything I can do to lower my N ? With out flushing again
Toxicity looks bad... ugly as a matter of fact. You don't have it. FF nutes tend to run a little hot at full dosage by design. All of my FF grows had slightly burned tips and deep green. This is not MegaCrop where you adjust for a lighter green... this is a completely different system and that color is pretty normal for FF. Stick with the feeding schedule per the week of the grow using all three parts of the trio, and keep up with your regular 3x flushes to wash out the salts and you will end up with a wonderful harvest. Trust the system, not your own beliefs or those of other bystanders that your color is wrong... each nutrient system works a little differently.

Toxicity looks bad... ugly as a matter of fact. You don't have it. FF nutes tend to run a little hot at full dosage by design. All of my FF grows had slightly burned tips and deep green. This is not MegaCrop where you adjust for a lighter green... this is a completely different system and that color is pretty normal for FF. Stick with the feeding schedule per the week of the grow using all three parts of the trio, and keep up with your regular 3x flushes to wash out the salts and you will end up with a wonderful harvest. Trust the system, not your own beliefs or those of other bystanders that your color is wrong... each nutrient system works a little differently.
Do I have to use the FF sledgehammer as recommended on the schedule or will I be fine with just flushing with ph’d water Em and there in 3 gallon grow bags if so how much water should I be flushing them with??? I’ve only been using grow big and big bloom at the moment and one tsp per 5 litres of water as I wanted to work them up into it has they never been fed apart from what was in the soil

Please do not second guess the soil feeding chart. None of us out here know enough about the FF mix to think that we can adjust it on our own. You should be using exactly what the chart calls for for your week of the grow. Please also stop assigning human reactions to what you are doing... there is no need to "work them up to it"... just give the plants what they need. Also, its fine to go minimalist and use just what is in the soil for a while, but if you want to grow much bigger plants than soil alone can provide... start the fertilizer early.
You don't have to use sledgehammer, it is just some aloe juice mixed in the water I think, that helps move the salts out of there. Plain water works almost as well, and until the last gallon or so, don't worry about pH... just flush. In a 3 gallon bag, you want to move 9 gallons of water through that soil.

Please do not second guess the soil feeding chart. None of us out here know enough about the FF mix to think that we can adjust it on our own. You should be using exactly what the chart calls for for your week of the grow. Please also stop assigning human reactions to what you are doing... there is no need to "work them up to it"... just give the plants what they need. Also, its fine to go minimalist and use just what is in the soil for a while, but if you want to grow much bigger plants than soil alone can provide... start the fertilizer early.
You don't have to use sledgehammer, it is just some aloe juice mixed in the water I think, that helps move the salts out of there. Plain water works almost as well, and until the last gallon or so, don't worry about pH... just flush. In a 3 gallon bag, you want to move 9 gallons of water through that soil.
Ok thank you for the advice and knowledge I will up my feed on the next one to the recommended dosage of the chart I’ve just heard a lot about it been to hot so to use 1/4-1/2 of recommended dosage

As I’m in the uk we go by litres not gallons so 9 gallons is over 40 litres of water this seems a bit excessive amount of water will it not drowned my plant

As I’m in the uk we go by litres not gallons so 9 gallons is over 40 litres of water this seems a bit excessive amount of water will it not drowned my plant
That's the whole point... The excessive water is what washes the salt out of the soil. No, this can NOT drown your plants... The soil can't hold any more water than it would on a normal watering to run off... The excess runs out of the bottom.

That's the whole point... The excessive water is what washes the salt out of the soil. No, this can NOT drown your plants... The soil can't hold any more water than it would on a normal watering to run off... The excess runs out of the bottom.
Ok thank you so much

Think I’ve got mites fuck sake :rolleyes::(

Attachments

• CE082448-C38D-4AA2-B7FE-9C45CF558B65.jpeg
    CE082448-C38D-4AA2-B7FE-9C45CF558B65.jpeg
    607.2 KB · Views: 35
  • 51479CF9-7210-4CAB-8B59-14E8BA834179.jpeg
    51479CF9-7210-4CAB-8B59-14E8BA834179.jpeg
    532.4 KB · Views: 33
  • A8281477-DC7D-4B50-B331-1D34500530ED.jpeg
    A8281477-DC7D-4B50-B331-1D34500530ED.jpeg
    706.8 KB · Views: 31
  • 30786FAB-450A-49A0-BC3B-D95E27911570.jpeg
    30786FAB-450A-49A0-BC3B-D95E27911570.jpeg
    633.3 KB · Views: 37
  • B3342DC5-A46E-406E-86A5-390F094ADB4D.jpeg
    B3342DC5-A46E-406E-86A5-390F094ADB4D.jpeg
    963.5 KB · Views: 37
The burnt tips are usually a sign of too much feed or a water issue.

As for the spotting, any chance you spilled water on them or use foliar sprays?
I known why tips are burnt my soil was too hot and as for spilling water or Foliar feeding thats a No mate don’t Foliar feed and I haven’t spilled water on it no

Back
Top Bottom