Matts Zkittlez Auto & Creme Brulee Auto Grow Journal

One of the leafs is not affected don’t no what’s happened I’m baffled
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

That’s so weird. Just at the snap of your fingers! Bam it started going all wonky. :( Do you have any more seeds just in case?
I did have two more seeds but fucking didn’t germinate I’ve had 99% germ success but these two didn’t even show tap roots and it’s been a week now and still no sign so no more seeds this is my last shot I think if this one doesn’t pull through think I’m gunner give it up as a bad job I really just can’t understand what or we’re I went wrong any ideas at all what I could be it’s like burnt the plant of some sort but not on the tips

What kind of soil are you in?

I’d maybe recommend giving her a flush. It sucks to give her a flush right after the first bit of nutrients. I’m just not sure what else to do here... do you have any bugs on the underside of the leaves or anything. I’m sorry to hear your thinking of hanging up the towel. :(

I’m in biobizz light mix and I gave her a flush and re potted her last night i tried to remove as much as the old soil away from her without damaging her roots and re potted into lightmix and no can’t see any bugs as that was my first thought I’ve had 7 plants now and never got any of them into flower or even half way just don’t think I’m cut for gardening lol

Might try a outdoor grow in the summer time save me a lot of money lol and I’ll try find some good seeds for the climate in the uk and see what happens thanks for all your help and I will give you a update in a few days to see if she makes it through

Don't give up mate!

Lightmix is perfect for seedlings and cuttings i highly doubt it would burn your plants so you can rule that one out. You are using organic nutes so it would take at least 4/14 days before it was available for your plants.. And again, the yellowing was already visible at post #44. This has to be TMV!? Root isseus could be possible due too wet soil..

You could wait a few days so the soil can dry up more because the soil is too wet at this moment for such a young plant. If they don't perk up or still look the same you should throw this one away, i would. Get some new seeds and start germinating again :) Look for good breeders that helps alot too because of stable genetics.

Give them minimum root juice and acti vera after the first set of leaves are fully grown the next time and less water. :thumb:

Don't give up mate!

Lightmix is perfect for seedlings and cuttings i highly doubt it would burn your plants so you can rule that one out. You are using organic nutes so it would take at least 4/14 days before it was available for your plants.. And again, the yellowing was already visible at post #44. This has to be TMV!? Root isseus could be possible due too wet soil..

You could wait a few days so the soil can dry up more because the soil is too wet at this moment for such a young plant. If they don't perk up or still look the same you should throw this one away, i would. Get some new seeds and start germinating again :) Look for good breeders that helps alot too because of stable genetics.

Give them minimum root juice and acti vera after the first set of leaves are fully grown the next time and less water. :thumb:
What’s TMV ?? Yeah my roots where super skinny and hardy had any visible when I re potted her for her age she should have a lot more we shall see

Tobacco Mosaic Virus (TMV)

Yeah my roots where super skinny and hardy had any visible when I re potted her for her age she should have a lot more we shall see
You were very giving and spoiled them with too much water, they hardly put any effort in 'looking' for water in the soil.
Let's wait and see.

All questions will be answered if you read the links mate ;) I'm not trying to be D1ck :rolleyes:
But reading will help allot to learn about growing cannabis.
Yeah I’ve read it doesn’t say much about treating it or if it goes away

Alright Matt.
Oh mate, just got back from being away,gutted to see your plant mate.
I've just looked back through your photos. One problem you have is the plant is slightly damped off. If you look where the stem meets the mud, it's rotted slightly. This happens when the medium is too wet when In seedling stage. Hopefully it will grow past it.
The damage to the leaves looks like water damage also. I know it's hard but you really need to cut back on the watering.
If any consolation I burnt my plants while I was away, the window blew/sucked shut, temps went crazy and burnt the tops of my purple skunk mass.
Look where your plant meets the dirt the stem is brown and rotted.

What i have learned so far Is that the virus will not go away, it could even spread to other plants. It will give slow and abnormal growth, the yield and quality will be affected so most people will throw these sick plants away. It ruins the plant it will not kill it tho.
Some try acetylsalicylic acid (aspirine) to treat the plants to prevent the virus from spreading.

Yeah I had a look at the stem right at the bottem and yeah it’s all super skinny and literally hanging on the the roots by the skin of it’s teeth kinda thing when I watered the other day it fell over that was my first thought or pest so this morning I dug down and the root was so skinny and soaked so I replaced the wet soil with dry soil to try soak up so if the dampness will it get better or should I just fuck it off

Back
Top Bottom