Matts Zkittlez Auto & Creme Brulee Auto Grow Journal

Ok I will take my plants of the stand there on I won’t raise the light I’ll lower the plants I will lower them so the light is 24” above canopy this should be far enough away to tell me if they want more by stretching I will leave on half way for now aswell
Sounds good Matt.
Just watch your floor isn't cold, that can make the soil cold and slow growth. Got something to raise the pots an inch or so off the floor. :thumb:

Sounds good Matt.
Just watch your floor isn't cold, that can make the soil cold and slow growth. Got something to raise the pots an inch or so off the floor. :thumb:
Ok mate will do that

@Listersmeghead so I’ve finally found some good info on my light 180watt Hans panel see if you can shed any light on what would be your recommendation of hight at this stage on so on if you wouldn’t mind like as if you was using the light it says recommended size of tent 80x100cm mine is 90x60x90cm this will be enough for my two plants won’t it
55B22687-D8C7-492C-9DC6-0B2F67507B79.png
E17AC7A2-214B-4423-9A2D-409922FECE8D.png

Generally when the seedling emerges out of the soil, it’s safe to remove the humidity dome.

lights are generally at 24” above canopy for veg, and 18” for flower. Unless other wise stated by the light manufacturer. Remember that if the plant is working away from the light (drooping) then the light is too close. If the plant is working towards the light, and almost reaching (praying) to the light, then it’s at a good height. :thumb:

Generally when the seedling emerges out of the soil, it’s safe to remove the humidity dome.

lights are generally at 24” above canopy for veg, and 18” for flower. Unless other wise stated by the light manufacturer. Remember that if the plant is working away from the light (drooping) then the light is too close. If the plant is working towards the light, and almost reaching (praying) to the light, then it’s at a good height. :thumb:
Ok will keep a eye on them

Day 3 above soil for the Creme brûlée she is going for it looking good has grown a nice bit since she sprouted zkittlez is day 2 above soil and is way behind but took a extra day to sprout but is growing just very slow
C0B04493-34B1-4713-8593-29E97BE5549D.jpeg
9E32032F-4600-47AD-85B2-F4A0BFC47BCB.jpeg

Alright Matt
The little hairs on the stem and the general colour tell me they're doing great. Don't forget this is the patience bit,you've got everything perfect, let them get on with it, the only thing to do now is watch them and let them dry out.:thumb:

Alright Matt
The little hairs on the stem and the general colour tell me they're doing great. Don't forget this is the patience bit,you've got everything perfect, let them get on with it, the only thing to do now is watch them and let them dry out.:thumb:
Yeah that’s all I’m doing now watching and waiting wet/dry cycle but the zkittles is taking its time growing very very slow but will keep a eye on it and see how it gets on

I grow some dark devil autos,they start off tiny like the zkittle, exactly like that. I always think it's cress for the first 4 or so days.
Bastards have sold me cress.
:D:D;) Yeah it does look like it but yeah I think it’s just getting it’s feet under the soil

I think the zkittlez is a bad seed or a runt seed as still no growth and leaves have slightly curled inwards I had a little look at her root and there isn’t any at all it’s still the same as when she sprouted so I have ordered a ,, devil cream auto from sweet seeds and got a free blueberry mango seed which I will save for summer and do a outdoor grow with that one hopefully they should be here for tomorrow and with the devil cream I will germ strait away and hopefully it won’t be too far behind the Creme Brulee which is looking great here’s a pics
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
of the Creme brûlée’

Back
Top Bottom