Matts Zkittlez Auto & Creme Brulee Auto Grow Journal

Yeah I had a look at the stem right at the bottem and yeah it’s all super skinny and literally hanging on the the roots by the skin of it’s teeth kinda thing when I watered the other day it fell over that was my first thought or pest so this morning I dug down and the root was so skinny and soaked so I replaced the wet soil with dry soil to try soak up so if the dampness will it get better or should I just fuck it off
Let it dry off and see what happens Matt.
We've gotta get your watering compulsion under control, I'm gonna get you a miniture watering cup and restrict when your allowed to use it.;):rofl:
You've got everything under control except your watering habbits.

Alright Matt.
Oh mate, just got back from being away,gutted to see your plant mate.
I've just looked back through your photos. One problem you have is the plant is slightly damped off. If you look where the stem meets the mud, it's rotted slightly. This happens when the medium is too wet when In seedling stage. Hopefully it will grow past it.
The damage to the leaves looks like water damage also. I know it's hard but you really need to cut back on the watering.
If any consolation I burnt my plants while I was away, the window blew/sucked shut, temps went crazy and burnt the tops of my purple skunk mass.
Look where your plant meets the dirt the stem is brown and rotted.
Bang on mate I thought the roots looked like shit

Hiya ganjaguy, good to meet you.
Yeah, like alot of us at the beginning, Matty here is a little guilty of loving them too much. They're a bit over watered at seedling stage. The leaves look like nute water damage in the lights , to me.

Nice to meet you too brother :high-five:
A little too much Mcloving :love: ghehe. Yes very guilty, did that as well.
Sometimes out of boredom i still act impulsive or tend too overthink that's when you gonna make the most mistakes..

Big possibility they are wet, normally i like wet ladies but in this case..
He should let them dry up and see if they perk up. If it has new healthy leaves sprouting that is a good sign.
Good thing listermeghead noticed the mold! Next time water them around the stem try to avoid molding.

Don't worry Matt,we'll have you sorted.
You've got the right equipment, the right environment, you'll be growing some top plants when you get the watering under control.
These plants need next to no water at first. Might be worthwhile having a look around this site to see how little water other growers actually give their plants.
Two summers ago I had 3 autos growing in my semi outside space, I went away for 3 weeks and left my mate to give some water, these were mature flowering plants and all I left was three 2 litre bottles of food/water. So for three weeks those plants only got 2lt each, I got home flushed and harvested. The pineapple express gave me over 4 ounces. They don't need us alot of the time.

24C8C78D-25A4-47EB-A0A7-BB406A411C59.jpeg
C140ACB5-7B78-4571-BBC8-C407E1597313.jpeg
9573ED01-C182-445D-B362-3E042DDAE8C1.jpeg
58677FCA-5356-4E2E-A021-3EA5ADDF7E35.jpeg
F24BB052-AE7C-4793-B0AF-B658B88EF734.jpeg
CAF4EBD6-F73B-4D1F-932D-4120571DBE19.jpeg
4A2E5CE7-CBBA-4102-8667-697B37AA8819.jpeg
FF706908-7FE0-42D7-B0A5-A23C7F8FEFF0.jpeg

Nice to meet you too brother :high-five:
A little too much Mcloving :love: ghehe. Yes very guilty, did that as well.
Sometimes out of boredom i still act impulsive or tend too overthink that's when you gonna make the most mistakes..

Big possibility they are wet, normally i like wet ladies but in this case..
He should let them dry up and see if they perk up. If it has new healthy leaves sprouting that is a good sign.
Good thing listermeghead noticed the mold! Next time water them around the stem try to avoid molding.
When i first started growing i would just stare at the plants for hours, leave, then ten minutes later I'd be back again just to check.o_O:oops::Namaste:

When i first started growing i would just stare at the plants for hours, leave, then ten minutes later I'd be back again just to check.o_O:oops::Namaste:
That’s what I do now :rolleyes: :D

So honest opinion guys will she make it through I’ve tried to replace most of the wet soil with dry soil to try soak up some of the water replaced wet soil around the bit I showed you with dry soil and got fans blowing on all directions

Maybe for the best.
Looks like mold to me.

But you need to learn it, to have patience :) if not.. it such a waste for your hard work.

Maybe for the best.
Looks like mold to me.

But you need to learn it, to have patience :) if not.. it such a waste for your hard work.
Yeah think I’m gunner go for out door grow in summer time over here won’t cost me no where near as much I’ve spent over £1000 and haven’t even got a gram of bud of a plant

Yeah think I’m gunner go for out door grow in summer time over here won’t cost me no where near as much I’ve spent over £1000 and haven’t even got a gram of bud of a plant
I well understand you're pissed Matt, but don't give up bud. You've got everything down except the watering and we can sort that out. I wish I lived around the corner,we'd have this sorted in ten minutes, I'd even donate you some seeds.
After the investment you've made, you've done the hard bit. Get yourself some cheap seeds,they don't even have to be autos (not much difference in the end), cheapest you can get and I'll walk you through it. A bit of patience and you'll be knee deep in green.

Back
Top Bottom