Matts Zkittlez Auto & Creme Brulee Auto Grow Journal

Seeds came this morning(devil cream) (blueberry mango) germinating the devil cream as we speak and saving the blueberry mango for a summer outdoor grow the devil cream is sat in her little shot glass of water now will leave in there for 16-18 hours then into wet paper towel till her tap roots nice and long then into biobizz light mix :snowboating: :Namaste: :lot-o-toke:

@Backlipslide the zkittlez doesn’t look too good that’s just the Creme look this is the zkittles at day 5
75B9962B-6515-4AAE-8AD3-1920E72F4FE8.png
She may look rough right now, with a lil love and time, she will bounce back no problem.

my latest run, my seedlings looked rough, had me worried. They are almost finished flowering now.
573E8C7D-DFEB-4850-97FD-3092443C43F6.jpeg

She may look rough right now, with a lil love and time, she will bounce back no problem.

my latest run, my seedlings looked rough, had me worried. They are almost finished flowering now.
573E8C7D-DFEB-4850-97FD-3092443C43F6.jpeg
Looking good brother :goodjob::passitleft:I’ve started to germ the devil Cream so may aswell plant her and I’ll give the zkittles until the dc sprouts if still not looking any better or any growth I’ll replace her with the devil... happy growing mate

38338DEB-8F57-4B8C-81DA-FA64B5AD724B.jpeg
0ECB3611-3841-4628-8673-0F7F40188EAA.jpeg
1F4831E4-D82A-401E-BC56-415C8F763B41.jpeg
D8704EEA-7BE5-4F9D-93F0-8B4EFD2FE3CF.jpeg
C5D3BB3D-5272-49BC-8CDA-064337EED955.jpeg
8C1536E7-F512-4717-9DC0-6BD8B0400F2F.jpeg
Week 1 above soil for the Creme brûlée’s shes got very slight blemishes on the two biggest fan leaves anything to be worried about @Backlipslide she’s only small so didn’t want to start with the nutes yet should I give it another couple of days and see how she gets on with my soil it says nutes won’t need to be added until week 2 but at week one to give her some root juice and activera so will give her that when the soil dries out some more what do you think ????

I think she looks fine man! Absolutely normal for its age.

I’d start introducing small amounts of nutes if it were mine. Nothing crazy, just enough to taint the waters a bit, Ja’ know-what-I’m-sayin!:headbanger:
Yeah I was thinking same gunner go for 0.2ml per litre of fish mix root juice and Alga mic

I think she looks fine man! Absolutely normal for its age.

I’d start introducing small amounts of nutes if it were mine. Nothing crazy, just enough to taint the waters a bit, Ja’ know-what-I’m-sayin!:headbanger:
So I have just gave her a little feed 0.2ml fish mix ,1ml ,root juice , 1ml calmag , 0.5 ml acti vera as I was watering she fell over fuck sake think I didn’t need bury deep enough or I may have overwatered her so I raised my temps up to 27-28c up from 26c to help dry the soil out does this sound ok @Backlipslide @Lerugged

I’m not sure, might have to let it develop a bit more to really determine what it is.

I actually noticed that on the pics you posted last night. I can’t determine exactly what it is. Might be able to determine after it progresses a bit

Leafs are twisting bad not sure what I’ve done now but we have to leave it a few days and see how’s its
I’m not sure, might have to let it develop a bit more to really determine what it is.

I actually noticed that on the pics you posted last night. I can’t determine exactly what it is. Might be able to determine after it progresses a bit
gets on

Hi Mattys :)

This Looks almost like Mosaic Virus (tmv) :hmmmm:.. tough one
Yellow marks were already on the leaves edges btw @ post #44 so it has probably nothing to do with adding nutes.

You also use Calmag? This is not from the biobizz line, or is it? :battingeyelashes:

CalMag is an basic supplement for providing calcium and magnesium to the plant if there is too little in your tap/nutrient water. A lot of people experienced calmag issues growing organic under (COB) LED. give them 0,1ml every other feeding to prevent deficiencies (just an example) as it should not hurt micro life in the soil. If needed you can give more.
How are they doing now?

Hi Mattys :)

This Looks almost like Mosaic Virus (tmv) :hmmmm:.. tough one
Yellow marks were already on the leaves edges btw @ post #44 so it has probably nothing to do with adding nutes.

You also use Calmag? This is not from the biobizz line, or is it? :battingeyelashes:

CalMag is an basic supplement for providing calcium and magnesium to the plant if there is too little in your tap/nutrient water. A lot of people experienced calmag issues growing organic under (COB) LED. give them 0,1ml every other feeding to prevent deficiencies (just an example) as it should not hurt micro life in the soil. If needed you can give more.
How are they doing now?
@Backlipslide @ganjaguy i gave 0.2ml fish mix, 0.5 ml root juice 0.3 ml activera 1ml calmag to a L of water she is not looking worse but not looking any better here’s some pics
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Back
Top Bottom