MeatGrinder - Northern Lights Auto - DWC - LED - 1st Timer - 2016/2017

top2.jpeg
side.jpeg

Im going to buy a good ph meter today and some real growers recharge up till this point i have been using the drops to test ph and i want something a bit better mainly because of what i think was a ph cal lock out. Im only using General Hyroponics micro grow and bloom up till now as well so soon as i get the recharge in i will add that to the mix. If anyone has any suggestions as anything that would help or that i need let me know. Thanks.

Just try and be patient...it is going to grow very very quickly soon. And make sure to train them really well because you will run out of room in a 4ft tent. I have a 7ft tent and I am running out of room lol.

Best of Luck! let me know if you have any questions, i'd be happy to help

@The Germinator im sure your right on this of the stuff ive read i think im the only person doing it every saturday. I do like the boost in growth i notice for a couple days following the change tho. Hey thanks for having a look anyways she is only one girl and my first attempt so learning experience this will be im sure but im ready for it and the ol lady is standing around with the bowls and rolling papers expecting some kind of result lol.

Nah, Saturday is my day for res change as well, although I'm running recirculation. I also like to periodically do a thorough fresh water flush through the clay pebbles to rinse off any salt build up. Not that you'd have to worry about that. I change the res weekly primarily because I don't have an EC meter and this ensures the ppm never gets out of hand.

Looking good so far.

It doest seem like this girl wants to get taller or am i being impatient? The light is topped out in my tent lol only 4 foot tall so add the bucket height then there we are idk havent measured exact distance.

Do you plan on training it? I certainly would with such a low overhead space. But, then again, I would even if overhead space wasn't an issue.

Thanks for all the positive feed back everyone. I would love to do some lst but as never doing it before im pretty nervious on how to do this without damage. Being a first timer i have thought about not even touching it but the height has always been a concern. In cause of emergency i can open a hole in the bottom of the tent and raise it to almost the top of the res and gain some extra height that way. I own my house and my tent is in a 6x6 room with 8 foot ceilings that is an extra un used bathroom. If things go really well i have thought of comverting this whole area but thats is down the road. If anyone has some good information on prunning and lst i would love to hear and see it. Thanks again.

Just bend your main stem over and secure it down while it is still very supple and flexible for a start. Don't worry, you won't hurt her. And even if you did, cannabis is incredibly resilient. Even snapping the main stem is not a disaster as long as you have nodes left below the break.There are heaps of youtube videos on lst that you can learn from. Go spend some educational time over there.

Just bend your main stem over and secure it down while it is still very supple and flexible for a start. Don't worry, you won't hurt her. And even if you did, cannabis is incredibly resilient. Even snapping the main stem is not a disaster as long as you have nodes left below the break.There are heaps of youtube videos on lst that you can learn from. Go spend some educational time over there.

Thanks headed to class now:)

You can also check out some of the current and completed grow journals here and watch and learn from experienced growers and follow their progress from start to finish.

Grow Journals
You can even check out my first recirculating LED grow found at the link at the bottom of my posts.

Yeah, still a little early for any training.

Have you decided what if any training you'll do?
With an auto, I'd go for LST over HST as HST retards growth and LST increases it.

I for sure want to give the lst a shot watched some vids seems managable. My big fear is prunning anything. I have worked landscape for years and idk why i just have a hard time with confidence as in what to cut and what to leave. This girl is like a late xmas bday present for the ol lady so im trying to do the best i can for her. Also i have not smoked in over 5 years after being an evey day smoker cause of a panic attack i had while smoking some ol bunk brick mexi swag. Im hoping having know the life of the plant will help with the anxiety of it and maybe i could once again enjoy my lost love.

Yea i know the place i am pretty sure i got that licked i think it was a combination of a low ph and not adding enuff cal mag to the res. The bottle states 1 teaspoon per gallon well to confess i only used 1 teaspoon for 5 and when i seen the very first spot said to myself yup so added another 1 teaspoon and raised the ph closer to 6. Res change is in two days i think i will run the same 3 part micro grow and bloom i ran this week but increase the cal mag to the stated amount. But the ferts also state the same mix im just afaid of burning her so this week was 600 ppm im going to run that for another week i think unless better ideas are out there lol thanks for the help btw greengostarr. I feel like i might need a hand with this first girl if nothing but for moral support lol.

I for sure want to give the lst a shot watched some vids seems managable. My big fear is prunning anything. I have worked landscape for years and idk why i just have a hard time with confidence as in what to cut and what to leave. This girl is like a late xmas bday present for the ol lady so im trying to do the best i can for her. Also i have not smoked in over 5 years after being an evey day smoker cause of a panic attack i had while smoking some ol bunk brick mexi swag. Im hoping having know the life of the plant will help with the anxiety of it and maybe i could once again enjoy my lost love.

You know that different strains are more prone to causing anxiety than others? Choose some strains where that is not an issue.

Back
Top Bottom