MeatGrinder - Northern Lights Auto - DWC - LED - 1st Timer - 2016/2017

Also you need to use 30% less nutrients for LED grows. I only discovered that today looking through my LED manual and I burnt mine early on by following the recommended dosage.

Ima grab my manual and give her a read. I have a panic disorder anxiety and agoraphobi now so its like i have a mental block when it comes to smoking. My mind just assumes i will have the same bad reaction and it has kept me away for so long. I use cbd eliquid often to help me sleep and relax tho i have even thought about growing like a cbd shark strain or something of the like. Im not sure if norther lights is good or bad for anxiety but i literaly smoked everything for 10+ years without incident untill that one faithfull rasberry blunt:( and life has forever been changed.

What's your ph? You should aim for between 5.5 and 6.5

At the time when i first noticed the spotting the color of the tested water was almost an orange soda color maybe a bit red. Now its closer to the color of mountain dew or urine. Im ordering an actual digital meter tonight for this exact reason. I thought i had one ordered when i bought my tds meter but i guess i some how didnt actually get it.

The colour of the water only indicates what colour it is. Did you wash your clay pellets thoroughly before us? The colour of the water suggests you didn't and you should probably find some silt sediment at the bottom of the res. This is no major drama, but I would suggest cleaning your res and flushing your clay pellets a few times with PHd water, that is in the optimal ph zone.

It is vital that know your PH; probably the most vital aspect of all.

The colour of the water only indicates what colour it is. Did you wash your clay pellets thoroughly before us? The colour of the water suggests you didn't and you should probably find some silt sediment at the bottom of the res. This is no major drama, but I would suggest cleaning your res and flushing your clay pellets a few times with PHd water, that is in the optimal ph zone.

It is vital that know your PH; probably the most vital aspect of all.

The water color i was describing was the color of the tested water with the ph test liquid that comes from GH ph contol kit it has ph up ph down and the liquid test drops.

lol my bad. Do you have a colour chart to compare your sample with? It sounds like your initial sample was around 5 - 5.5 and currently about 6 - 6.5 and that is still within the range.

lol my bad. Do you have a colour chart to compare your sample with? It sounds like your initial sample was around 5 - 5.5 and currently about 6 - 6.5 and that is still within the range.

No problem yea i was about 5 on the chart now im alil higher than 6 and if i read good info 6.2 is good for cal mag absorbtion and 5 is lockout.

20161224_022303.jpeg
20161224_022249.jpeg
20161224_022221.jpeg
20161224_022215.jpeg

The larger leaves that are spotted are sweating since they are touching the bucket lid but over all she is starting to gain vertically im thinking for lst i will go buy some screw in eye hooks and screw them throught the lid top that way i have something to anchor my ties to. Also my digital ph meter is on its way plus bought some great white stuff to add to the res. Idk what exactly its for but its got good reviews and pretty sure it will safe guard against rot root. Or maybe not but it wasnt cheap stuff so hope it does something lol.

Well Merry xmas here she is after alittle trim hope this was a good move.
20161225_212943.jpeg
20161225_212708.jpeg
20161225_212650.jpeg
20161225_212648.jpeg

Did res change last night keep everything the same as last week since that went well next weeks res change will get great white and more exact ph with the new meter also i will be changing my fert recipie up some my ppms are 600 right now at 3 tsp of micro grow and bloom and cal mag in 5 gallons of water.

There is insufficient nitrogen in the micro. You need to use the gro as well. That's why it is called Trio. The dosages for each change depending on your plant's life cycle.

BTW That is what I am using. That is how I know.

Undoubtedly not the best as you would be lacking nitrogen. Get yourself some gro.

I've seen dosages for the trio in teaspoons, but I don't like that as it is too imprecise. I prefer ml. I only have the dosage schedule for a recirculating system, but if you search online you can probably find it tailored made for cannabis and DWC.

Also, I suggest you study the nutrient requirements for cannabis. Understand the NPK requirements over its life cycle.

Back
Top Bottom