MedicGrow: Get Free Light On Black Friday

MedicGrow

Another annual Black Friday event, in order to give back to our customers, this time we also show our sincerity, the first 10 orders who buy the corresponding 5/15/25pcs lights, we will give away free lights and controller, please check our website for details
MedicGrow

微信图片_20221122173848.jpg

Well 5/15/25 pcs. eliminates about 99.9% of us. The majority of us don't have that kind of room to grow to need 5 lights.
Yeah I didn’t really understand that promotion seems like that would be more for the commercial market than us but I’ve been known to be wrong. Idk?🤔 CL🍀

Yeah I didn’t really understand that promotion seems like that would be more for the commercial market than us but I’ve been known to be wrong. Idk?🤔 CL🍀
I totally agree. A Black Friday sale should be like 25% - 35% off or something like that. I will say it's a decent light though as I had the Fold 8. I just prefer hooded lights over bar lights unless it's a SCROG grow.

I totally agree. A Black Friday sale should be like 25% - 35% off or something like that. I will say it's a decent light though as I had the Fold 8. I just prefer hooded lights over bar lights unless it's a SCROG grow.
I have the Fold-6 in a 4’x4’ and just 1 plant but I’m planning on 4 in 5gl. Grow bags but I think it can handle it. CL🍀

I am planning on getting the Smart 8 760 tomorrow Im going to try for a little better deal Im even willing to feature them in my next journal for a little more discount any before i got side tracked I saw the Buy one get one free and as usual Im way to smart to use things like instructions and fine print So I set the alarm this morning to get up at 3 am est and buy my light so I could get a free one. my wife messed up everything and read the requirements anf explained How much of a dumb azz I am she should have let me let wake up and order at 3 am so i could be piss and stupid at the same time lol

I am planning on getting the Smart 8 760 tomorrow Im going to try for a little better deal Im even willing to feature them in my next journal for a little more discount any before i got side tracked I saw the Buy one get one free and as usual Im way to smart to use things like instructions and fine print So I set the alarm this morning to get up at 3 am est and buy my light so I could get a free one. my wife messed up everything and read the requirements anf explained How much of a dumb azz I am she should have let me let wake up and order at 3 am so i could be piss and stupid at the same time lol
Good Luck , I think your going to be very happy with your purchase. Just the quality of the light is impressive because there made so well. Nothing cheap is used you know it’s built to last for years.CL🍀

Back
Top Bottom